Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 355. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Time to get my bitcoin wallet open and buy some etc?  Thanks for the heads up you guys! 

Definitely the right time to buy more ETC. IT will retrace back and will go up later and will exceed  0.006.
They will always make some FUD for this Coin now that their preferred ETH is on the losing side.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Back to 20k sats...RIP  Grin
If price go to 20k i will buy.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Im not buying it anymore. I just got out from this. Have fun with another PUMP, if there will be any..
Activity: 518
Where i can buy?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Barry : Ethereum Classic is Great! Immutability is the future. (Dumps on your face)
Noobs : SCAM!!

Ready for dump from this wallet? 0xc674de296cc6dec8166ca7ef7c846f1215857d63
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Barry : Ethereum Classic is Great! Immutability is the future. (Dumps on your face)
Noobs : SCAM!!
Activity: 546
Back to 20k sats...RIP  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Sellers will get back in but we'll have to watch the dao holder today
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
Should we buy ETC now or there is a chance to get ETC cheaper than now?
Activity: 136
It happened to CocaCola back in 1988 remember, but people didn't like the new improved "NewCocaCola", even though they had RunDMC  promoting it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcHCjaBcH7M
They had to bring back the old "Classic CocaCola" along side "NewCocaCola" or people would just drink Pepsi.

Within 6 months they dropped the "NewCocaCola",  within 12 months they dropped the word "Classic" from the old one whos sales were booming.  The rest is history.  They had a hard time for a while though.  It hurt the share price and caused uncertainty for a good while.

But for a rebranding, if we need to, yes firehawk71 i do like the "Genesis" idea

I think it would be better to re-brand in the early stage for the reasons you mentioned above. I don't think its good to let people get to attached to the Ether Classic name because people don't like a big change once you are to far along. I think now would be a good time to consider it.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Time to get my bitcoin wallet open and buy some bargain priced etc?  Thanks for the heads up you guys!   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Yeah and i am fu*** hahaha nice job f*** hackers..
Activity: 150
Big dump ETC Whow???
It happened to CocaCola back in 1988 remember, but people didn't like the new improved "NewCocaCola", even though they had RunDMC  promoting it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcHCjaBcH7M
They had to bring back the old "Classic CocaCola" along side "NewCocaCola" or people would just drink Pepsi.

Within 6 months they dropped the "NewCocaCola",  within 12 months they dropped the word "Classic" from the old one whos sales were booming.  The rest is history.  They had a hard time for a while though.  It hurt the share price and caused uncertainty for a good while.

But for a rebranding, if we need to, yes firehawk71 i do like the "Genesis" idea

Activity: 136
Why would ethtards want pos where the whales get richer? It makes no sense, it reminds me of gawtards
I don't think they understand that mining will end.  They will either come to us and mine ETC when ETH goes to PoS or,
they will sell their GPUs and stake the cash back into ETH.

The people who buy those second hand GPUs will then be looking to mine a PoW coin i.e.ETC.  Cutting off PoW just means other coins get the hashpower.

This will be interesting to see how it all plays out.   Cheesy
I think we should change the name from Etherium Classic it would have to be good.
How about something like
"Genesis"
gen·e·sis  (jĕn′ĭ-sĭs)
n. pl. gen·e·ses (-sēz′)
1. The coming into being of something; the origin. See Synonyms at beginning.

I think if we are always known as ether classic it sounds to much like a cheap knock off.. There is already so much of that in crypto. Bitcoin script ect ect.. Just a thought
Why would ethtards want pos where the whales get richer? It makes no sense, it reminds me of gawtards
I don't think they understand that mining will end.  They will either come to us and mine ETC when ETH goes to PoS or,
they will sell their GPUs and stake the cash back into ETH.

The people who buy those second hand GPUs will then be looking to mine a PoW coin i.e.ETC.  Cutting off PoW just means other coins get the hashpower.

This will be interesting to see how it all plays out.   Cheesy
10% extra Bonus for all miners on https://etc.suprnova.cc in a bit more than an hour Smiley
Bonus is now ACTIVE for the next 12h !
You are a Star ocminer
Jump to: