Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 374. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
1 ETC = $2.65 4.67mɃ and rising  Cheesy

Keep thoes miners hashing.
If we bulid it they will come.    Devs need a network to work on, Where else will they go?

Anyone interested in Ethereum Classic should have already watched the video here by Chris Ellis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XiAwSpXbI   AN IMPORTANT VIDEO (go from 13:38 if you want the real meat)

This is the real Ethereum.  Ethereum Classic

ΞPool

This is why fees don't matter. Some spare change to pay for good hardware and admin time and get a +20% return on the hash. The lower % the better.

http://www.epool.io

Thank you for you input, i may come mine with you and try it out.  I like good hardware   Wink
So who can build dapps?  Thet's give this puppy some value add!

I'm actually drafting an ETC dapp: a pyramid scheme, anyone interested?

pyramid scheme?  Sounds more like ETC?  hope you will proove me wrong.

Anyone interested in Ethereum Classic should have already watched the video here by Chris Ellis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XiAwSpXbI   AN IMPORTANT VIDEO (go from 13:38 if you want the meat)

Wink
Activity: 386
ΞPool

This is why fees don't matter. Some spare change to pay for good hardware and admin time and get a +20% return on the hash. The lower % the better.

http://www.epool.io

Activity: 350
So who can build dapps?  Thet's give this puppy some value add!

I'm actually drafting an ETC dapp: a pyramid scheme, anyone interested?
 Cheesy You do get some odd people in this game.  I hope those ethfans will be ok.  that last one sounded a little unwell, oh well, he sounded happy.

I think i smell an upward trend.  Maybe a little more it that market depth yet?  Wow, i should be traiding.  Cheesy   But i do love mining

So who can build dapps?  Thet's give this puppy some value add!
Activity: 350
"It's fair to say that we are now into uncharted territory regarding where both ETH & ETC will go from here. In the meantime, ETC & ETH is a traders dream" Quote from https://coins.newbium.com/post/235-ethereum-is-pumping-now-inverse-with-ethereum-cl  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
wow...etc will be below 1$ in an hour or less...miners will leave in droves...this show is over folks...I was going to leave my miners on it for a day or two..but at 2-3 coins a day below a 1$....almost any coin is better now....I used to mine back in 2013...think BBQ coin is still going...LOL...

I hope you shorted the shit out of it when you made that post and made a quick million "in an hour or less".
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Ladies and gentlemen: Welcome to ETC airlines..please fasten your nooses. We'll be flying at 6 ft under....lol

Nope your buddy's will just roll it back. All better now lol
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

7 day window:

Classic Branch +68%

Bailout Fork -21%

*forkening intensifies*   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
What we need here is a good old fashion pump... Cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
Should i hold my ETC or should sell them?
Is there any possibility for price increasing?

Lol for what i see,, only hold and buy.,..
Price is only increasing and increasing.. If u sell now its 100% a lost.

Good to know  Wink

If you have to rely on investment advice from your friendly message board expert advisor, you're better off investing in something you understand...

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
they need to make a new chart box on Bittrex, so the red can go below the applet...lol
Just time to buy more coins!

HAHA, paying bills only etc profit!

time to long on btc too!

yeah, the coins are cheap...but nobody is buying at all..I saw a sell order for 17 000 etc at around 4000...lol....even the whales are beached...
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
Also, can someone help me with the Stop-limit on poloniex?

For example if I buy ETC at 4170 and it rises, and then it fluctuates alot and I still wanna be in but if it goes to 4200 I want to sell. How should I set it up? If that's even possible?

The stop is the trigger - when you hit this price, it will trigger the sale or buy order.  The limit is the same as the price in a buy or sell order.

So if you do a stop-limit sell with a stop at 4200, with a limit at 4100, when the price hits 4200 it will trigger a sell with a price of 4100 or higher.

Thanks for explaining!
Activity: 32

For example if I buy ETC at 4170 and it rises, and then it fluctuates alot and I still wanna be in but if it goes to 4200 I want to sell. How should I set it up? If that's even possible?

The stop is the trigger - when you hit this price, it will trigger the sale or buy order.  The limit is the same as the price in a buy or sell order.

So if you do a stop-limit sell with a stop at 4200, with a limit at 4100, when the price hits 4200 it will trigger a sell with a price of 4100 or higher.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

I'm in China..in Jiangsu province...it's 5:36 am (everywhere in China ...no time zones)...when they wake...the remains of etc will get dumped...they bought in heavy...it won't be pretty here today...a lot of 'sick leaves' for work while they grab life jackets and try to tread water out of this mess...
Jump to: