Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 66. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
why do people use Ethereum Classic. Why is this token good? I do not own this token. but surely someone can explain why we should buy this Classic. What can I buy with Classic in the store  ;)or is classic only bought because the price goes up
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
ETC Vs Waves

what you think what is  the diference betwen this 2 coins 
waves team work hard  to dev.

i want to invest in just one coin  ETC Vs Waves   this is  my game this  days

what are etc positive news ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
the coin is becoming more popular
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
why the price at the bottom so long, maybe it's the low difficulty of mining?

Activity: 360
Merit: 1
the whole coin should be promoted as the immutable un-hyped ETH that will be used for IOT communication. the ICO craze that didn't create any meaningful product (i wouldn't count useless half decentralized smart contracts/collectibles like "crypto cats" a useful invention), as the ICO craze was used to suck out the money of innocent users that "invested" in projects that  didn't have more then a few pages in a pdf with promises that will never come true (ERC20 even lowered the level of entry for scammers). And therefore ETC should be marketed as the responsible coin, in contrast to ETH which is the scammers test bed that shows how contracts shouldn't be constructed and brought to the masses without any quality standards. the hype made buterin a rich man but the ethical responsibly to educate users to not buy into this "premined" ERC20 shitcoins wasn't met in any way.

i think about ETH "news" like this: https://cryptoslate.com/batchoverflow-exploit-creates-trillions-of-ethereum-tokens/, https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbqmg/parity-multi-signature-wallet-vulnerability-300-million-hard-fork

Please don't walk the same road as ethereum and lower the level of entry to levels where the dumbest scammer can trick people to buy into scams like the ERC20 ETH scams

Keep up the good work Smiley
Well said bro, getting tired of this vitalik fanboys that don't realize how big of a scamer he is.Eth made him rich and its centralized a lot, and there was his promise from start that he will fight vs any attempt in case that asics are made for it...
We need not forget our roots. We must always remember them. ETC was conceived with immutability in mind, this is the reason we grew from Etherium to begin with. Vitalik imagined a fantastic future, but one without restraint. Rules need be applied, else vulnerabilities ensue. ETC has been wise to not make unnecessary utterance to the fragile market-sphere, they have been working diligently and will make mention of significant progress when need be. Patience, our lower low has already been realized... Grin
Merit: 303
Is this project still alive with news coming?
It looks like everyone forgot about it
yes this project still alive  and team working roadmap  Cool
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
ETC and ZEC are best for buy now, XMR, TRX and EOS are best for sell https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3327085

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is this project still alive with news coming?
It looks like everyone forgot about it
I agree with you guys but about ASICS, don't you think that they will be used to mine ETC (and almost only ETC when Ethereum will go full PoS?), think about it because it's likely bound to happen

I think new coins will be ASIC resistant. So it is better for ETC to change algorithm as well.
waw if the algorithm is also changed will be good for ETC tp do you think what algorithm is good for ETC?
Activity: 151
Merit: 105
I agree with you guys but about ASICS, don't you think that they will be used to mine ETC (and almost only ETC when Ethereum will go full PoS?), think about it because it's likely bound to happen

I think new coins will be ASIC resistant. So it is better for ETC to change algorithm as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
the whole coin should be promoted as the immutable un-hyped ETH that will be used for IOT communication. the ICO craze that didn't create any meaningful product (i wouldn't count useless half decentralized smart contracts/collectibles like "crypto cats" a useful invention), as the ICO craze was used to suck out the money of innocent users that "invested" in projects that  didn't have more then a few pages in a pdf with promises that will never come true (ERC20 even lowered the level of entry for scammers). And therefore ETC should be marketed as the responsible coin, in contrast to ETH which is the scammers test bed that shows how contracts shouldn't be constructed and brought to the masses without any quality standards. the hype made buterin a rich man but the ethical responsibly to educate users to not buy into this "premined" ERC20 shitcoins wasn't met in any way.

i think about ETH "news" like this: https://cryptoslate.com/batchoverflow-exploit-creates-trillions-of-ethereum-tokens/, https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbqmg/parity-multi-signature-wallet-vulnerability-300-million-hard-fork

Please don't walk the same road as ethereum and lower the level of entry to levels where the dumbest scammer can trick people to buy into scams like the ERC20 ETH scams

Well said bro, getting tired of this vitalik fanboys that don't realize how big of a scamer he is.Eth made him rich and its centralized a lot, and there was his promise from start that he will fight vs any attempt in case that asics are made for it...
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Will ETC be hardfork or not ??  Some body said on reddit that will not hard fork on end of may

Why ETC has to be hardforked?

Its difficulty removal.

the ETH devs implemented the difficulty bomb to force users to hard fork at least at predefined dates in future otherwise the difficulty will rise to astronomic levels.
the same will happen when casper is released. the smart contract that will pay the POS miners will run out of ETH (i think it's 10 millions) after some time.

So after that we will have another fork to limitate the max supply of coins?

this is not ethereum. the hard fork will remove the difficulty bomb and i don't know if the number of coins will be limited
in my opinion the direction that this coin takes should be decided by the community. ETH is controlled by a few devs and buterin is the figurehead. I don't want to participate in a project like ETH that is developed in a completely centralised way behind closed doors.
I would even go that far and say that this development model (that is marketed as decentralised) will in the long run hurt ETH
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Will ETC be hardfork or not ??  Some body said on reddit that will not hard fork on end of may

Its difficulty removal.

the ETH devs implemented the difficulty bomb to force users to hard fork at least at predefined dates in future otherwise the difficulty will rise to astronomic levels.
the same will happen when casper is released. the smart contract that will pay the POS miners will run out of ETH (i think it's 10 millions) after some time.

So after that we will have another fork to limitate the max supply of coins?
Will ETC be hardfork or not ??  Some body said on reddit that will not hard fork on end of may

Its difficulty removal.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Its difficulty removal.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Have anybody thoughts about etc tech analysis? I really don’t know if it good time to buy
I think it's good to buy because a wallet update will happen according to the ETC roadmap
stau tuned and hope good profit Cool

Surely an update  is good for the community. I already bought some tokens just in case.  ETC is a good one and worthy to hold. With active community and supporters, this coin cannot be ignored.
Have anybody thoughts about etc tech analysis? I really don’t know if it good time to buy
I think it's good to buy because a wallet update will happen according to the ETC roadmap
stau tuned and hope good profit Cool
Pages:
Jump to: