Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 65. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
ETC Vs Waves

what you think what is  the diference betwen this 2 coins  
waves team work hard  to dev.

i want to invest in just one coin  ETC Vs Waves   this is  my game this  days

what are etc positive news ?

ETC vs EOS

You'll laugh, but EOS, Cardano and TRON do not exist on Poloniex, I think it is not a coincidence

You are right but I don't really think that means that much though right? How often do you hear of people begging for their coin to get listed on poloniex anymore? I haven't traded on there for over a year, most people totally boycotted them back in spring 2017 when they literally were pushed to their limits and had to disable the chatbox and kept people's coins hostage for months.

Many people thought they were the next exit scam, it takes a lot of time to rebuild that rep, it's getting there though with the Circle acquisition.

Aside from that ETC probably has more of a foundation as far as support from big money rather than EOS, Waves, or Cardano.....Tron is just a joke and is extremely way overvalued, the only reason so much money is in that coin is because newbs don't know any better and like it because its cheap USD wise.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns. After the last three projects in which I invested brought me a loss, my enthusiasm for investing in ICO fell. It seems to me best to invest in coins now. At the moment, the market has a lot of promising coins at good prices.

Bounty campaigns are of course a safer way to get some tokens, but there are also scams and they cost a lot of time and then you stand there with empty hands sometimes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns. After the last three projects in which I invested brought me a loss, my enthusiasm for investing in ICO fell. It seems to me best to invest in coins now. At the moment, the market has a lot of promising coins at good prices.
yes you are right, be smart you choose bounty investment or coin  Wink

I think that's the best plan, instead of investing in an ICO, just participate in the bounties, and if you want to invest then go to the coins like etc and zec and stuff.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
eth classic's smartcontract's will be the same as ethereum? Or it will be worst/better?
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
yes you are right, be smart you choose bounty investment or coin  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
New Episode - Let's Talk ETC! Podcast!
 Dr. Christian Seberino of InputOutputHK talks to RIchard Kastelein expathos talks blockchain startups and tokenomics Itunes:
https://apple.co/2rci7Hp
Youtube: https://youtu.be/Pd6AYBMR6Dw
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
"V1.1 release aimed to take the working code, find and remove all performance bottlenecks"

It's finally here! Daedalus-Mantis V1.1 Now Available! via InputOutputHK

Read about the from scratch Scala client

https://iohk.io/blog/daedalus-mantis-1-1-released-for-ethereum-classic/
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Bitmain is probably mining with unknown ASICS, like they did with Monero. Hope ETC will kick them out
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Is coding and running a smart contract using Ethereum Classic almost similar to the original Ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Ethereum classic is going to be hard forked on 31 may. Is it ok to have ETC on exchange wallet?

It's a difficulty bomb removal, your coins won't be affected.
Activity: 406
Ethereum classic is going to be hard forked on 31 may. Is it ok to have ETC on exchange wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
one knows how to program smart contract in ethereum classic, so waves version is good for beginner
Activity: 504
Does anybody have an issue with ETC wallet. My balance is not loading up, although gastracker is showing correct issues.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
why do people use Ethereum Classic. Why is this token good? I do not own this token. but surely someone can explain why we should buy this Classic. What can I buy with Classic in the store  ;)or is classic only bought because the price goes up

ETC is not a token
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
what about the wallet zamrud beta release is there any information?
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Have anybody thoughts about etc tech analysis? I really don’t know if it good time to buy
I think it's good to buy because a wallet update will happen according to the ETC roadmap
stau tuned and hope good profit Cool

Surely an update  is good for the community. I already bought some tokens just in case.  ETC is a good one and worthy to hold. With active community and supporters, this coin cannot be ignored.
We're becoming recognized.
Activity: 224
Merit: 7
http://Mordenexplorer.ethertrack.io  is back online! Thanks to @Ethernode_io ⚙️ Track transactions on $ETC Morden Testnet🔌 #Ethernodio #Morden #Blockchain #EthereumClassic #ClassicIsComing
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ETC Vs Waves

what you think what is  the diference betwen this 2 coins 
waves team work hard  to dev.

i want to invest in just one coin  ETC Vs Waves   this is  my game this  days

As much as I like ETC fundamentals, when they will implement smart contracts on Waves I think it will end up in the top 20, their client is really an all in one solution, ehich is needed right now in crypto
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
why do people use Ethereum Classic. Why is this token good? I do not own this token. but surely someone can explain why we should buy this Classic. What can I buy with Classic in the store  ;)or is classic only bought because the price goes up

https://www.reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/8f6k9s/why_should_i_buy_etc_rather_than_eth/
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
ETC Vs Waves

what you think what is  the diference betwen this 2 coins  
waves team work hard  to dev.

i want to invest in just one coin  ETC Vs Waves   this is  my game this  days

ETC vs EOS

You'll laugh, but EOS, Cardano and TRON do not exist on Poloniex, I think it is not a coincidence
Pages:
Jump to: