Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 71. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
dear friends please tell me what is still not added to the purse MEW tokens CALLISTO ? Someone already got them?

do you have changed to CLO maninet (callisto.network) in the dropdown menu (up right corner)?
my CLO is visible on MEW ->> https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/

it is not MEW

Right it is the CEW, but I do see CLO in there now.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Xmr just updated their algo to be asic proof. I can definitely see a massive spike for ETC

Why would ASICs spike or not spike ETC?  The E3 has been announced and will be here soon.  

I would argue that ASICs would crash the price since the SUPPLY of ETC will massively increase once ASICs are online.  What is the counter-argument for this rationale?

Counter-argument is that number of coins is not affected by hashing power at all

Anyone able to use Classicmask wallet? I first had 2+ weeks problem with connecting to ETC network,
now I can conenct but instead amount of coin all I see is "..." in Classismask window

Also, how to claim CLO in Classicmask?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Can i request for a Chinese translation, why are there no bounties ... Sad

For such a project, the bounty simply does not need it and it is already known and promoted itself. Bounty is needed only for those projects that have a small turnover and little money each )))
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I don't understand why you think the HF chain (Eth) is the legit chain and that is extra money.
Eth is extra money that emerged from hard forking to bail out their asses in a banker's way. Just the notion of a team controlling which chain is legitimate is wrong.

How can you exist in the crypto world without understanding these concepts? Go back to your stock market
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
dear friends please tell me what is still not added to the purse MEW tokens CALLISTO ? Someone already got them?
I am a hardfork CLO follower and have not got it according to the news in this April but I do not know exactly
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

do you have changed to CLO maninet (callisto.network) in the dropdown menu (up right corner)?

it is not MEW
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BitTicket Uses Ethereum Classic to Book Tickets on a Blockchain, it is nice innovations in ticket based on ethereum classic blockchain
and Another great real world applications on immutable  ETC .
Activity: 126
Can i request for a Chinese translation, why are there no bounties ... Sad
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

Activity: 224
Merit: 7
ETC Daedalus-Mantis Wallet - Created from scratch with the #Scala programming language ⚙️ via Team Grothendieck IOHK 3000+ commits 7 total releases v1.1 coming soon @scala_lang #scala #IOHK #EthereumClassic #ClassicIsComing
https://github.com/input-output-hk/mantis/releases/tag/v1.0-daedalus
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 98
Does anyone see a trend reversal other than me?

Too I can not understand, this trend has changed, everything is growing all around, or we'll go down again? Of course I would like that 16$ it was the lowest price, + 15% from low, of course not bad, but I'm waiting for more.
what is the point of interfering in the difficulty production, it will be profitable if the price will increases, the relief of difficulty does not will increase the price, miners will put pressure on the price

probably need to split the chains on the new and original
Activity: 147
Which are main objectives of upcoming Ethereum Classic hardforks in May this year?
Would you mind giving me links or documents to read more about the fork, please.
I have been out of my Internet connections for a long time ago, so it seems that I have been outdated with recent progresses of Ethereum Classic project.
Thanks for your help.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Was buying etc at 35 too. But i sold it at 21$ in march. I was trading with this other coins until now. This money is now 400% up
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
I agree with you. I also think that we see a big price jump after the end of the bear market. The bulls will come back very soon an Ethereum Classic is one of the best long term investments.
Lots of eyes on this market, with a little rise, many more will start to flock (I estimate). Well... Wink
Activity: 641
I try to mine ETC but the price is so low right now !!!

There is nothing wrong if you want to mine.
Because the ETC will gradually improve its value.
And you just save it  Wink

i mine Ethereum Classic
With today price it's not worth it
but i save ETC for  future
Activity: 98
I try to mine ETC but the price is so low right now !!!

There is nothing wrong if you want to mine.
Because the ETC will gradually improve its value.
And you just save it  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: