Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 91. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
As i told before in this topic, the players played the game different.

This time they will reward patient investors who hold their ETC token within the airdrop event and i think CLO will have a very reasonable price, let's see what happens in next weeks Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
And now my deposit into Binance is pending, even though it already has 100 confirmations...
I have no problems with Binance. The longest I've been waiting for translation is 20 minutes
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Activity: 6
And now my deposit into Binance is pending, even though it already has 100 confirmations...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
live long and prosper Callisto & ETC too  Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
just finished the airdrop, is it safe to send etc back to the exchanges ?

Yeah, your CLO are on the CLO chain that just appeared out of nothing.
Activity: 18

Post for those who fonds ETC from own wallets to an exchange right after fork.

**NOTE**: Callisto (CLO) is open to replay attacks...

This means if you have your ETC and CLO at the same address, and you send out ETC, someone can double spend your CLO...

posted  from
                  https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/ethereum-classic-fork-how-to-claim-callisto-clo-tokens/

It's hard damage for you coins safety. By read this text, I did not understand _for sure_ - how resolve this problem!!

What you about think this?
Activity: 7
just finished the airdrop, is it safe to send etc back to the exchanges ?
HAPPY AIRDROP! Grin
k so i have my ETC in my etc wallet on pc...will the callisto coins just appear within it?

Depends on your wallets features. If not, export your private keys to a CLO capable wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
k so i have my ETC in my etc wallet on pc...will the callisto coins just appear within it?

hoping etc doesn't dump to shit...lol it shouldn't but man the whales are having a field day playing this thing up and down.  overall for 2018 noooo reason ETC shouldn't be way way up.

44 blocks to go. Remember: it's no hard fork. Hodl. ETC will go through the roof in April.  Grin
Callisto will be a currency that will be used in a new blockchain focused on testing new scalability solutions or miner rewards.
Activity: 135
Merit: 12
Call me Mr. Hans
nothing will bring good this airdrop only a further drop in the ETC price

I think so too. It's already below 30usd, I was considering to buy the dip but now watching it as it continues to dip more.

I'm watching the dip also... 30 min till the airdrop. I know it's not gonna drop to 13$ after the fork but still 10-20% drop is expected even by the optimists. Seems like this airdrop made more bad than good. Hopefully in a week or so there will be no more external influence on the price generated by this airdrop
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
may be the airdrop should make people do something to earn it rather than just given token out to further drop the price...i sujjest we vote on weather this airdrop should happen or not ...
Activity: 13
How to claim CLO on coinomi wallet
i think it is not supported
or mybe i can export the privkey on coinomi ?
Activity: 78
nothing will bring good this airdrop only a further drop in the ETC price

I think so too. It's already below 30usd, I was considering to buy the dip but now watching it as it continues to dip more.
Activity: 6
If I transfer my ETC to Coinomi in 30 munites from now, can I still qualify for the air drop?

Sure.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
If I transfer my ETC to Coinomi in 30 munites from now, can I still qualify for the air drop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Callisto airdrop countdown shows that left 7 hours for 5,500,000 block. So, each of you who haven't transferred your ETC to MEW, still have a chance to do it.

MEW accurately maintains the CLO? If I translate now do I have time for AIRDROP?

Yes, mew supports callisto, if you have a wallet for classic, you can rely on airdrop. truth to sell to him there will be nobody Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
HitBTC also supports CLO airdrop: https://hitbtc.com//exchange/ETCBTC

Is binary support clo airdrop Huh If true tell me where I can see all the information!
If that happens I'm sure Clo will succeed  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: