Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 94. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Also, can someone please tell me the contract address and decimals please... or where I can find that information?  I'm trying to add them on MEW and there are several on etherscan.io and I don't know which to choose from.
Activity: 74
Will I receive the CLO airdrop regardless of the wallet as long I have the private key of my ETC address?

Do you have the private keys? if yes, then yes you will get your CLO
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
hi guys.

Post for those who fonds ETC from own wallets to an exchange right after fork.

**NOTE**: Callisto (CLO) is open to replay attacks...

This means if you have your ETC and CLO at the same address, and you send out ETC, someone can double spend your CLO...

posted  from
                  https://crackingcryptocurrency.com/ethereum-classic-fork-how-to-claim-callisto-clo-tokens/

It's hard damage for you coins safety. By read this text, I did not understand _for sure_ - how resolve this problem!!

What you about think this?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
people are afraid price falling and so they selling now, hence after the fork will rise, will redeem back and price will increase

only stupid people can sell a coin that ranks fifth in terms of trading volume  Smiley

Hmmmmm, I know a coin that frequently ranks first and dropped by almost 80% in value just recently Wink Were those who sold at the top stupid?

yup. agreed. but man what a shitshow thus far.
like MM just playing etc like their bitch Sad
Activity: 9
Can someone smarter than me please help?  I sent a small amount of Ethereum Classic from Binance to my MEW on February 27th and as of today (3/3) it still hasn't shown up in my wallet......  24973 confirmations and counting however.  I'm afraid I'll lose the airdrop as well as the value when people dump.  Anything I can do?  Thank you in in advance.
Activity: 102
I always liked the lively DevScene at ETC.
What I don't like is how multiple DevTeams working against eachother.
But at the end of the day ETC is at only 15% of ETH despite the fact that ETC
will be still around when nobody is remembering ETH anymore. Whatever happens at
3/5 - I 'm hodling. This currency is rock solid and will follow the path of BTC.
Too bad (but understandable) no one of the Devs is showing up
in the shitcoin dumpster that the altcoin forum has become.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
people are afraid price falling and so they selling now, hence after the fork will rise, will redeem back and price will increase

only stupid people can sell a coin that ranks fifth in terms of trading volume  Smiley

Hmmmmm, I know a coin that frequently ranks first and dropped by almost 80% in value just recently Wink Were those who sold at the top stupid?
Activity: 42
about these smart contracts does only not speak lazy. this is promising but not new
Activity: 4
Bittrex is not supporting ETC/CLO airdrop

https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/status/969750776619962368
Activity: 30
guys i am following ETC for months, the coin has touched 40 usd plus before anyone talked about callisto

zclassic is a complete different story, much smaller market cap , different usage purpose, not so well known in the crypto community, i agree there was no pump into the event as zclassic, i mined zclassic from 13 usd to 240 usd.. and it was profitable, however ETC is a serious developer team and is making a lot of updates and has a good reputation, they are doing a good job

regarding dumping

i only saw YoBit supporting the fork so far

everyone getting the coin would need to send it to an exchange to dump it, BUT deposit function needs to be live for that, i dont see large ETC holders send all their ETCs to YoBit just to dump the callistos, security risk in my view. so we will see

i really hope both coins will have decent value and hence its a win win, i dont see the bashers argument, also why wasting your time with bashing the coin?

there are so many crap coins out there 1000 plus, spend your time in researching there not on an establish coin like ETC

i am sure it is a good thing, event if the market intially puts pressure on callist

what i dont see is a drop like Zclassic, as i said EtC was already worth 40 bucks plus, without the callisto story

PS i switched all my mining profits ongoing into ETC from zclassic, without participating in the bitcon private fork, bcoz ETC is not such a volatile coin i see it as store of value, beside mining BTC i invest the other non Asic profits from my gpu rigs into ETC and it is very stable, i m doing that since 11 usd levels in ETC

thanks
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Look under "Information" for ETCDEV Team..
Activity: 73
it is market manipulation  Angry
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
ı understood notkıng about thıs fork.

devs announced ıt months ago. and ın last 2 days are they tellıng what aırdrop.

strange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Is it the official dev teams tweet?
I didnt know they had that twitter at all. It could be not related to the team,
Already bittrex said that the etc team had contacted them about the airdrop
Activity: 23
Great timing on that tweet lol  Undecided
Activity: 102
Well this is interesting as the Callisto information was published by a community manager on the etc forum..

I don't understand whats going on.

As I wrote ... ->
.... Devs are held hostage by big whale killer squad and now they're forced to dump down the ETC price
by public announcements so the whales can profit from the airdrop ....

Or  their Twitter account is hacked by Big Whale Hacker Squad.

I already can see hollywood script writers jumping on this. Possible crypto scene block buster incoming next year.
At least an awesome straight-to-vhs non-seller.
legendary
Well this is interesting as the Callisto information was published by a community manager on the etc forum..

I don't understand whats going on.
legendary

only stupid people can sell a coin that ranks fifth in terms of trading volume  Smiley

What fork ?

he is talking about Callisto airdrop, it should be done in 2 days you have still time to join the party
personnaly I don't know if I will hold ETC after the airdrop, only bought it for callisto but I prefer to hold ETH since it gives more airdrops

You missed the part where Callisto is a scam..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31466897

But why am I surprised? you just come here to bump your post count..
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

What fork ?

he is talking about Callisto airdrop, it should be done in 2 days you have still time to join the party
personnaly I don't know if I will hold ETC after the airdrop, only bought it for callisto but I prefer to hold ETH since it gives more airdrops
legendary

What fork ?
Pages:
Jump to: