Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 36. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I think we have time to watch. Perhaps they can come up with something revolutionary. Ethereum also started with something.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think to rush to conclusions about the platform ahead of time is not worth it! Nothing is known yet. We must study, read the information given to us and wait for development!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Without this fork, it has still been right time to hold ETH.
So it's time to hold ETH!  Tongue

I am curious about this fork's purposes, too.
Anyway, I am not sure what is the real motivation of this fork? Talking about decentralization, scalability, and security? I guess we already seen some project solving it (i.e: Tezos). I am sure there are ETH devs are around and they will leave their inputs.
Let's not talk ahead of time. In the end, the team does not ask anyone for anything. if they can offer users the functionality of the same etririum but devoid of all shortcomings, then I think that many will be interested in this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
More information would be nice... how many developers are working and similar.
I am also curious to know the list of the developers. I hope there are more than one or two core ETH developers behind this who really know what to improve.

I can not deny the fact  specially there was a time when 1ETH was costing around $1200 and now its not even $150
Activity: 487
Merit: 100

I am curious about this fork's purposes, too.
Anyway, I am not sure what is the real motivation of this fork? Talking about decentralization, scalability, and security? I guess we already seen some project solving it (i.e: Tezos). I am sure there are ETH devs are around and they will leave their inputs.
Merit: 20
I don't why people are creating clone coins without any actual reasons behind it. Ethereum hard fork is a further level of development in order to increase to the transaction speed.
If you reason like that, then we should have had one Bitcoin ... All other coins are his clones. If the project is something to be - he will succeed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
the right time to buy and hold eth, but when do you plan to listed ethereum classic vision into exchange? after a snapshot or after your platform is launched?
Activity: 686
What is the price of this token? I understood correctly what will be given to all holders of ethereum 1: 3? Official website?
They promise that on January 11th there will be a distribution to all the owners of Ethereum. Everyone who has an ETH in their wallet will receive 3 ETCV coins.

I don't why people are creating clone coins without any actual reasons behind it. Ethereum hard fork is a further level of development in order to increase to the transaction speed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
What is the price of this token? I understood correctly what will be given to all holders of ethereum 1: 3? Official website?
They promise that on January 11th there will be a distribution to all the owners of Ethereum. Everyone who has an ETH in their wallet will receive 3 ETCV coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Such projects can be attractive to mining equipment owners. Now the yield is very small. Thanks to such projects, everything can change.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
This reminds me of the old times of ethereum dark
ethd
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
lol Scammers gonna scam. In all rationality, just stick to BTC and ETC  Cool
What is advantage of creating new etherium fork now ??
Bunch of ICO people can also claim this fork and move to exchanges.

One more question:
Is ZELCORE wallet supported for fork claim:  https://zelcore.io/

All ETH holders will get free ETCV coins after our hard fork (January 11, 2019). For each ETH in your personal wallet, we will award you with 3 ETCV! Our airdrop is the best way to get our new cutting-edge cryptocurrency without paying a cent.
Source: https://ethereumcv.io/#why

Motivation ETCV - Save original blockchain Ethereum. Updating Ethereum 1x will change the original Ethereum and we want to keep the original Ethereum before updating.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
What is advantage of creating new etherium fork now ??
Bunch of ICO people can also claim this fork and move to exchanges.

One more question:
Is ZELCORE wallet supported for fork claim:  https://zelcore.io/
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
All ETH holders will get free ETCV coins after our hard fork (January 11, 2019). For each ETH in your personal wallet, we will award you with 3 ETCV! Our airdrop is the best way to get our new cutting-edge cryptocurrency without paying a cent.
Source: https://ethereumcv.io/#why

Pages:
Jump to: