Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 27. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
To be precise, ETCV is not Ethereum's Fork, it is a new token, and will be airdroped according to Ethereum's holdings. I am not sure if ETCV has any contact with Ethereum's official, but since ETCV Proposed some solutions, then let us have a little expectation for it.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Etherium is currently in a pretty good state to be in a chaotic market. The existence of this new ETCV is expected to provide greater technology and reliable.
Well, in fact, yes, ethereum is still afloat, it is very good that everything is going for the better, the market is developing

Almost all ICOs are based on the ethereum blockchain. This indicates the demand for this technology.
Activity: 119
There are many Ethereum holders are interested for the hardfork of Ethereum Classic Vision which approaches on January 11, 2019. Since they are expecting to receive 3 ETCV for every 1 ETH in their personal wallets. It is said that ETCV is the decentralization of Ethereum Classic and its protocols developed for Ethereum, which will be the final answer to market challenge. But I highly suggest for the dev team to elaborate more about ETCV and its usage as well.
Let's see how it will be, the most interesting thing is to buy it for sale, a very good price, in the future with growth there is every chance to sell well

I bought some eth. Where should I get the coins of this project? In my MEW? Or need to withdraw to the exchange?
If I'm not mistaken, the sale of tokens will be only in 2 weeks, you need to wait and then you will get them
Activity: 33
There are many Ethereum holders are interested for the hardfork of Ethereum Classic Vision which approaches on January 11, 2019. Since they are expecting to receive 3 ETCV for every 1 ETH in their personal wallets. It is said that ETCV is the decentralization of Ethereum Classic and its protocols developed for Ethereum, which will be the final answer to market challenge. But I highly suggest for the dev team to elaborate more about ETCV and its usage as well.
Let's see how it will be, the most interesting thing is to buy it for sale, a very good price, in the future with growth there is every chance to sell well

I bought some eth. Where should I get the coins of this project? In my MEW? Or need to withdraw to the exchange?
Activity: 238
Etherium is currently in a pretty good state to be in a chaotic market. The existence of this new ETCV is expected to provide greater technology and reliable.
Well, in fact, yes, ethereum is still afloat, it is very good that everything is going for the better, the market is developing
Activity: 196
New views on ethereum is good. I think this is a very promising direction.
Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!

All Bitcoin forks are traded on top exchanges and enter the top 100 coins at CMC. It is possible to calculate that the fork of ethereum will be popular.
Perhaps yes, but so far there has not even been a sale of tokens, it’s too early to draw conclusions
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 132
Ethereum still remains one of the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. Any forks I think they can also count on the share of the popularity of this project!

All Bitcoin forks are traded on top exchanges and enter the top 100 coins at CMC. It is possible to calculate that the fork of ethereum will be popular.
Activity: 182
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If Ethereum will be a long time to release update and make upgrades, it will easily move more technologically projects.Crypto industry needs technology,not only empty words and promises
Activity: 78
ETH proof-of-Stake advantages

Resource efficiency

Stability

Security

Real decentralization

The end of ETH Classic

why all new coin is same sheet ! ?

what is new? why i want use for transactions?  what is different? becouse here is about 2000+ coin+token. and why all make coin without difference?

and havenot information about team, havenot information about development group. and supporters group.

Let's have patience. In the end, a little more than 2 weeks remained until the distribution of the coins. I think the team will make all the necessary announcements and announcements.
I really hope that the sale of tokens will be big and the project will collect a sum of money
Activity: 136
If Ethereum will be a long time to release update and make upgrades, it will easily move more technologically projects.Crypto industry needs technology,not only empty words and promises
I agree, the world of technology solves many issues, updates in the code and an improved way to transfer finance
I heard not so long ago that there are new updates in the system of etirium, as well as the blockchain itself began to work better
Activity: 110
I agree, the world of technology solves many issues, updates in the code and an improved way to transfer finance
Ether is now just in the top, in fact there are 2 serious cryptocurrencies on the market, Bitcoin and Ethereum

Resource efficiency

Stability

Security

Real decentralization

The end of ETH Classic

what is new? why i want use for transactions?  what is different? becouse here is about 2000+ coin+token. and why all make coin without difference?

and havenot information about team, havenot information about development group. and supporters group.

Let's have patience. In the end, a little more than 2 weeks remained until the distribution of the coins. I think the team will make all the necessary announcements and announcements.
It is necessary to monitor the market itself for two weeks, it will be possible to change
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Please I would want to know few things here,

1. Is there any official announcement apart from this Bitcointalk thread, as in Coin telegraph, Forbes, CCN, etc

2. What will happen to Ethereum after the fork?

3. What will happen to the tokens held in our Ethereum Wallets?

Thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Resource efficiency

Stability

Security

Real decentralization

The end of ETH Classic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 210
Very true, the probability it will affect ETH price is almost zero  Smiley The new chain (ETCV) is going to get its community, supporters and influence with following upgrades and improvements which takes time.
But why do you think so? If people believe in the prospects of this project and start buying and transferring ethereum to their wallets en masse in order to receive airdrop, then this may affect the price of ETH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
If this is the case, then the era of those people who actually hold the tokens will come and will themselves supervise the price from trading
I think the crypto market will change in the coming years. Such manipulations as we are seeing now will not. the market will be more civilized and controlled.
Pages:
Jump to: