Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 20. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Altcointips is obviously an idiot, the guy said his group have 500 BTC and only pull off a 1000% ROI....seriously that isnt as much as it sounds, most people do that on there own, he should give you 20,000% ROI with that BTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Stop falling in love with people who have 2k followers, from which 100 are crypto related.
They charge you 1btc to get in some secret group which doesn't even exist.

Yea i would rather pay someone 1BTC to promote a coin and get nothing in return..  ie thisweekscoin

Hey, the people in AltcoinTips got something for their membership fees.

They got burned.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Stop falling in love with people who have 2k followers, from which 100 are crypto related.

But if they don't follow what everyone on twitter says they will have to think for themselves... are you crazy?Huh? People can't use their own brains and make a calculated decision
You were involved in this and you come here to play the victim. Well played.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Yea i would rather pay someone 1BTC to promote a coin and get nothing in return..  ie thisweekscoin
Activity: 140

But if they don't follow what everyone on twitter says they will have to think for themselves... are you crazy?Huh? People can't use their own brains and make a calculated decision
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
And this is why crypto is a boondoggle

You got one guy running a pump group telling everyone the coin is going to the moon, then you got another group coming to FUD mixed in with a few reasonable criticisms, you got one guy who probably went off script and dumped massively before the pump was supposed to end, and now we got another scammer trying to play good cop/bad cop pretending he is warning us all when he created the leak rumor in the first place. And on top of that we have misogynistic crypto nerds lashing out at any female posters with sexist slurs for doing the same exact thing every other male user on twitter does everyday.

Well said
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
so what was the point of all this to get cheap coins? personally i am trying to see why this would even be added to supernet in the first place
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
to y'all fudsters out there, you've got it all backwards.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
And this is why crypto is a boondoggle

You got one guy running a pump group telling everyone the coin is going to the moon, then you got another group coming to FUD mixed in with a few reasonable criticisms, you got one guy who probably went off script and dumped massively before the pump was supposed to end, and now we got another scammer trying to play good cop/bad cop pretending he is warning us all when he created the leak rumor in the first place. And on top of that we have misogynistic crypto nerds lashing out at any female posters with sexist slurs for doing the same exact thing every other male user on twitter does everyday.

LOL.  AltcoinTips will just use this as an excuse to shut down the operation and keep the membership fees.

Suckers.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
HERE IT IS FOLKS:

There was NO LEAK. HERE IS YOUR SCAMMER:

[/size]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rQHeFFf.png[/i

Lesson learned m i rite?  Grin
haha. R.I.P. altcointips

not bad ... will check
HERE IT IS FOLKS:

You're the one who posted in this thread it was confirmed.

You then posted, and deleted, that you'd gotten a pm from the supernet dev that was wasn't confirmed.  He wasn't online for hours, but you said you got a pm anyway.  Hmmm.

Oh yes, we know who the scammer here is, J9901.  We do indeed.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

yeah insults always point to small brains... makes a lot of sense that hun >.<

"Cunt" and now "hun", you might as well tell her to go make a sandwich next.

he wasn't the one to call me a cunt

... was your second or third try today?
Not so impressing, just try again, i like the volume.
C'mon you don't tell me thats what you call "we did it"?
Throw some more coins or did they send their pupils?

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
HERE IT IS FOLKS:

[/size]

haha. R.I.P. altcointips
Dat 3.2 BTC order @ 173 he will make a big loss.
Activity: 490
HERE IT IS FOLKS:

[/size]

yeah insults always point to small brains... makes a lot of sense that hun >.<

"Cunt" and now "hun", you might as well tell her to go make a sandwich next.

he wasn't the one to call me a cunt
Pages:
Jump to: