Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 18. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
So many FUDs here.If this is a good coin then people will FUDs here again and again!
Activity: 238
guess there was a reason why it was trading at 4sats

No, the mining cost was 2-4 sat and the poor miners sold for 4 sat to pay their electricity. Read back, as I told in this topic, my two R9 270x electricity cost was 4 sat, in case of 4-6 GPUs rig electricity cost was lower.

I did  x00% profit  Wink
Activity: 136
Hey this isn't a scamme. relax boys! dev will handle everything!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So is this a scam too?? I just checked and the dev hasn't been online since 7th  Sad Man I knew I should've sold at 300 sat Cry

i want to know the same thing, where is the dev?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So is this a scam too?? I just checked and the dev hasn't been online since 7th  Sad Man I knew I should've sold at 300 sat Cry
legendary
Activity: 1120
Stop falling in love with people who have 2k followers, from which 100 are crypto related.
They charge you 1btc to get in some secret group which doesn't even exist.

But if they don't follow what everyone on twitter says they will have to think for themselves... are you crazy?Huh? People can't use their own brains and make a calculated decision
You were involved in this and you come here to play the victim. Well played.

How the hell am I playing the victim? You see me whining like a little bitch that I lost BTC on this to? No.

I lost, I was in on hype, someone had a bigger plan, I got played just like everyone else, only exception is I am able to put on my big girl panties and move on to make up for my losses elsewhere instead of resorting to cruel insults to people I don't even know and who probably don't even deserve being treated that way. I at least have a brain that can think, and a heart that can understand that being behind a screen doesn't make me better than everyone else so I can just be shitty to them whenever I feel like it.

I think this coin have a future and now the price is really low: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GML

Is the Ethan thread being changed in a altcointips complain thread? Smiley
Activity: 140
Stop falling in love with people who have 2k followers, from which 100 are crypto related.
They charge you 1btc to get in some secret group which doesn't even exist.

But if they don't follow what everyone on twitter says they will have to think for themselves... are you crazy?Huh? People can't use their own brains and make a calculated decision
You were involved in this and you come here to play the victim. Well played.

How the hell am I playing the victim? You see me whining like a little bitch that I lost BTC on this to? No.

I lost, I was in on hype, someone had a bigger plan, I got played just like everyone else, only exception is I am able to put on my big girl panties and move on to make up for my losses elsewhere instead of resorting to cruel insults to people I don't even know and who probably don't even deserve being treated that way. I at least have a brain that can think, and a heart that can understand that being behind a screen doesn't make me better than everyone else so I can just be shitty to them whenever I feel like it.
Activity: 166
stop all acts of resale goes, fools  Cheesy
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
ETHAN was a compensated campaign, congrats!: now we are on to pumping FLEX (same crew) >> https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLEX

Wink
If you were compensated for that--- They need to get there money back. I guess flex is going to 14 sats
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ETHAN was a compensated campaign, congrats!: now we are on to pumping FLEX (same crew) >> https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FLEX

Wink

So you dumped millions of coins on an Ethan pump and you're now about to dump huge amounts of Flex?

You need to work on your recruiting techniques.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
this is sock puppet IE? Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Altcointips is obviously an idiot, the guy said his group have 500 BTC and only pull off a 1000% ROI....seriously that isnt as much as it sounds, most people do that on there own, he should give you 20,000% ROI with that BTC

same wolf of crypto??

Activity: 589
Why does everyone run and call this a scam just because the price dropped? A pump group pumped this coin up over the last few days because it is a GOOD coin and was very pumpable. People wouldn't buy into the price increase if it was a shitcoin... You can't just run and cry SCAM because you lost money. Bitcoin lost a lot of value since the New Year. Gonna call Bitcoin a scam too?

Every died shitcoin once pump & dumped by a group.

EVERY coin has been pumped & dumped, usually multiple times. This is normal thing. Best thing normal user can do is not participate in pump and just wait until it's over.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Why does everyone run and call this a scam just because the price dropped? A pump group pumped this coin up over the last few days because it is a GOOD coin and was very pumpable. People wouldn't buy into the price increase if it was a shitcoin... You can't just run and cry SCAM because you lost money. Bitcoin lost a lot of value since the New Year. Gonna call Bitcoin a scam too?

Every died shitcoin once pump & dumped by a group.
Activity: 868
130 sats for a 60 million coin is undervalued.

can be easily 400-500 sats

1000 sats is little to much, maybe if they make the coin anon
Activity: 686
the coin is not a scam i think it just not worth its price because it was pumped
Activity: 191
Pages:
Jump to: