Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 27. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Have revised the code? NIST5 has code to the DEV thief, the same as in Talkcoin, where steals 500K tac. Not FUD, just warn them

+1. At is all a big SCAM.

I love it, my friend, the NEWBIE is back, this must just mean, our price is still up and lets have a look: YES its actually doing great, isnt it a nice day?
P.S. whats about your great new thread, no friends there anymore?

Grin Grin Grin

Quote from: louie6925
Just wish they'd stuck to really sh it coins and leave the good ones alone!!

If you are real, then try a different perspective. This community is a test and trainings center. I welcome  everybody to trample our coin. He will survive it.
HOW should our crypto survive central banks, when it dosn't even survive us?

Wink

oh!! Thats a new slogan: ETHAN - build to survive!

What about your FAKE picture:

https://twitter.com/coinsultingblog/status/507980170578632704

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Have revised the code? NIST5 has code to the DEV thief, the same as in Talkcoin, where steals 500K tac. Not FUD, just warn them

I love it, my friend, the NEWBIE is back, this must just mean, our price is still up and lets have a look: YES its actually doing great, isnt it a nice day?
P.S. whats about your great new thread, no friends there anymore?

Grin Grin Grin

Quote from: louie6925

If you are real, then try a different perspective. This community is a test and trainings center. I welcome  everybody to trample our coin. He will survive it.
HOW should our crypto survive central banks, when it dosn't even survive us?

Wink

oh!! Thats a new slogan: ETHAN - build to survive!

Activity: 83

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please note this is not fud! In fact I like this coin, but unfortunately I'm out of it now!

Once again greedy idiots have ruined this coin for me! At least 3 different (large groups) on Twitter are hyping Ethan, and a few of the big hitters too! For all the noobs that are unaware the only winners are those who initiated the group's as they bought in very low, when they have enough in the group and the coin has been pumped up then they dump, members panic sell at a loss and leave a tin of bagholders!

My concern is with three groups hyping means risks won't be taken and the dump will happen earlier and that could be at anytimr! As soon as one bolts the others will have to follow suit or lose a ton of money which will cause mass selling.

I hate that these groups have to operate in such a way and are damaging crypto as a whole and the worst thing is they are now charging people for the pleasure of getting dumped on and noobs will always be naive enough to fool for it!

Oh well! I'm out of this one regrettably and wish you the best of luck with it! Stay focused guys and don't get dumped on! Ethan may still go up higher but imo a ticking time bomb! History keeps repeating itself and I for one am getting sick of it!

Thanks for your concern. Ethancoin will keep on innovating, but we don't control the investors group that pump Ethan, it is the responsibility of the investors to do their work before investing in Ethan, and some people will be unhappy, but it is the same for people that bought BTC at $1300 and now only receive $500.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Please note this is not fud! In fact I like this coin, but unfortunately I'm out of it now!

Once again greedy idiots have ruined this coin for me! At least 3 different (large groups) on Twitter are hyping Ethan, and a few of the big hitters too! For all the noobs that are unaware the only winners are those who initiated the group's as they bought in very low, when they have enough in the group and the coin has been pumped up then they dump, members panic sell at a loss and leave a tin of bagholders!

My concern is with three groups hyping means risks won't be taken and the dump will happen earlier and that could be at anytimr! As soon as one bolts the others will have to follow suit or lose a ton of money which will cause mass selling.

I hate that these groups have to operate in such a way and are damaging crypto as a whole and the worst thing is they are now charging people for the pleasure of getting dumped on and noobs will always be naive enough to fool for it!

Oh well! I'm out of this one regrettably and wish you the best of luck with it! Stay focused guys and don't get dumped on! Ethan may still go up higher but imo a ticking time bomb! History keeps repeating itself and I for one am getting sick of it!
Activity: 334
So much for pump, lol. Where's the progress updates?
Activity: 420
Looks like fail pump failed.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
That's it I got some :-)
Activity: 78
Ethancoin breaking new ATH. That is a good coin, lot of atention on us. I think in next few days we will hit the moon Cheesy I hope soo. Good work Dev team.
legendary
Rumor has it that some whales are going to push #Ethancoin #ethan $ethan @ethan passed 1K sat.

of course whales have3 been accumilating at 300sats .... so if we hold we will hit big lol

jep thats how i would guess so
Activity: 252
Rumor has it that some whales are going to push #Ethancoin #ethan $ethan @ethan passed 1K sat.

of course whales have3 been accumilating at 300sats .... so if we hold we will hit big lol
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

Bullshit!!! You just removed it so that you can buy more coins for altcointips pump. Smells like a big manipulation scam.

Is this the first FUDer in here?

the first and only from what is seems lol

Wink we pay him because we had no FUDster and every other coin had one (joke!! ;-)

loooooooool the fudster works for free
legendary
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

Bullshit!!! You just removed it so that you can buy more coins for altcointips pump. Smells like a big manipulation scam.

Wink we pay him because we had no FUDster and every other coin had one (joke!! ;-)
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
 This is from ethan.v2.dedicatedpool.com:

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed

I've tried here, twitter, irc - no response from Dedicated, regardless if positive or not... And this is most frustrating... Ok, I may lose my 36k ethans ( anyway they will not make me rich - sry guys), but I just want to know it, said by Dedi...
legendary
Need help, how to withdraw old coins from dedicated pool?
Pool writes RPC error, when my frend try it =(

Contact Dedicated support. But withdrawing probably won't be possible anymore, I think they closed withdrawals few weeks ago.

If this is true it's very sad and... After all, there was no notice (at least not an email one) prior this supposed to be closed witdrawal... And we are talking about Dedicated, not some secondary or unknown pool...
they made a notice, you can see it even somewhere in the thread, but its not all lost, you should contact them, they are the only ones that can help you
EDIT i did not read enough :-) you already did that, i'm feeling with you such nice coins
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Need help, how to withdraw old coins from dedicated pool?
Pool writes RPC error, when my frend try it =(

Contact Dedicated support. But withdrawing probably won't be possible anymore, I think they closed withdrawals few weeks ago.

If this is true it's very sad and... After all, there was no notice (at least not an email one) prior this supposed to be closed witdrawal... And we are talking about Dedicated, not some secondary or unknown pool...
Pages:
Jump to: