Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 28. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://twitter.com/szenekonzept

i think szenekonzept is part of the dev team?

yes i am, responsible for the marketing and press since 20th of August

Indeed he is, and it was (or is) a great help for the coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
https://twitter.com/szenekonzept

i think szenekonzept is part of the dev team?

yes i am, responsible for the marketing and press since 20th of August
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

Bullshit!!! You just removed it so that you can buy more coins for altcointips pump. Smells like a big manipulation scam.

Grin if ...  this would be true, guess who who's posts would have helped the most, newbie  Grin

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Smells like a big manipulation scam.

This made me laugh.  The p-n-d guys are all over this coin, not to mention your FUD (which serves to manipulate the price as well).  So it's not like the devs have to actually do any manipulation. lol

Besides, all the "popular" coins are manipulated and what cryto is all about it seems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

Bullshit!!! You just removed it so that you can buy more coins for altcointips pump. Smells like a big manipulation scam.

Are you really a newbie?

because if your not you should know, economics is a big manipulation.... so that means crypto economics is susceptible to big whale manipulation like any other markets....

be a smart trader and ride the waves... instead of having your butt hurt from losing your btc... even if you did, learn from it... take responsibility for your OWN actions
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that that email adress, so Twitter got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink

I was having fun with my wife at the beach Cheesy Come and join me Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

ahahahahahahahahahah asshole ahhahahahahahahahaha
Activity: 83

Activity: 78
why are people ignoring the fact that ethan coin twitter account has been deleted

Because Ethan has been going up and down, always passing the previous ATH, and people don't really know when will it stop this time soo they are trying to make some money. And i think this coin will go 500+ soo if it goes this could be a good entry point. But that is just my opinion. Wink

Because they, like YOU, do not read. The OP and Website CLEARLY state that the Twitter page does not exist- probably a re-work. DYOR

You were saying? Twitter does not exist? Better luck next time with your "readings". Wink
Activity: 76
Ubermaster
Hi Guys,

Sorry, if it's been asked before but is there a POD going on with Cryptasian to end all these FUDsters trying to lower price for entry?

It's a free process, gives you great PR and stops lowlife scumbags messing up the ANN writing large text in bright colours because their tiny brains think it makes what they say more important.

Thanks

Tony
thats already in process, cryptoasian got a bit more carefully, after what happened to some of his previous clients, so he asked for some more documents (and I think he is doing right to strengthen his process).
Thats why the verification process lasts a bit longer. 

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it.

Tony
Activity: 84
Hi Guys,

Sorry, if it's been asked before but is there a POD going on with Cryptasian to end all these FUDsters trying to lower price for entry?

It's a free process, gives you great PR and stops lowlife scumbags messing up the ANN writing large text in bright colours because their tiny brains think it makes what they say more important.

Thanks

Tony
thats already in process, cryptoasian got a bit more carefully, after what happened to some of his previous clients, so he asked for some more documents (and I think he is doing right to strengthen his process).
Thats why the verification process lasts a bit longer. 
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
[size=13pt]We are not gone, just Yahoo got hacked and Twitter was on that, so it got taken over.  As i saw, what happened I (szenekonzept) have immediately taken over the BTCtalk account to my mailadress and I am right now securing every service, which was on that yahoo account. Yahoo s already recovered, everything is under control, KRIS: that costs you a beer Wink[/size]
OHH Fuck ....Why would you just tell me earlier...!!!
Activity: 84
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Need help, how to withdraw old coins from dedicated pool?
Pool writes RPC error, when my frend try it =(

Contact Dedicated support. But withdrawing probably won't be possible anymore, I think they closed withdrawals few weeks ago.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Need help, how to withdraw old coins from dedicated pool?
Pool writes RPC error, when my frend try it =(
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Follow the blog if you want to know latest stuff Smiley

http://ethancoin.info/?cat=3
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
why are people ignoring the fact that ethan coin twitter account has been deleted

Because Ethan has been going up and down, always passing the previous ATH, and people don't really know when will it stop this time soo they are trying to make some money. And i think this coin will go 500+ soo if it goes this could be a good entry point. But that is just my opinion. Wink

Because they, like YOU, do not read. The OP and Website CLEARLY state that the Twitter page does not exist- probably a re-work. DYOR
Activity: 25
ours arab group has startet exiting coin. sorry we are dumping coin with camels shits now
Activity: 78
Ethan is just unstoppable Cheesy I think some people will cry a little later for not taking the train because of the FUD play on twitter account.
Activity: 14
Yeah!!! 298 on bittrex!!!  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: