Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 69. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hashrate dropping like a stone. Still pretty good, but not as great as i was hoping. Maybe i will rent a mining rig and start mining myself.

Mining? Buying! Massive dump at c-cex for 4 sat Sad

Not even a massive dump. There was absolutely no buy support. Only 280k coins brought it to 4k. Nobody wants to buy this coin and I doubt many people even know about it. Its kind of sad really. Features need to be released for people to take this coin serious. BTW, dev...are you alone on this project or is their a team?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm not a tweeter man, sorry. I'm mining, trading, posting only. Don't worry, this coin is very young, we will see on the next week the final value of it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
R.I.P.

Dammit, i bought so many coins of this one and it is again a failure. Wondering why those big hashrate miners are not tweeting Mintpal/bittrex or cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hashrate dropping like a stone. Still pretty good, but not as great as i was hoping. Maybe i will rent a mining rig and start mining myself.

Panic sell lol !

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Please come on we are just 2 miners    https://ethan.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=dashboard
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
CONSIDERING!!!

I'm wondering if a instant bank transfer service would add value to Ethancoin. What do you think?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
CONSIDERING!!!

I'm wondering if a instant bank transfer service would add value to Ethancoin. What do you think?
legendary
legendary

i twitted and emailed 5 minutes ago, to all of them.
We will be on exchange, do not worry guys, they need to add us,
tell me how many days till POW ends ?
Cos they will add us at the end of the POW.

F... or mmm, not bad, people will start dumping and dumping, and i will start buying and buying. As long as DEV is active and continue working and release something...

4 - 5 days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

There are only 1,000,000 coins for sale on c-cex, so that means that only 2.5% are putting their coins on c-cex.

I would like to ask people to tweet Bittrex if you want to get Ethancoin on Bittrex and show that we want a bigger exchange. When only 2.5% is available to buy, then it means that a lot of people are holding all their coins in the wallet and want to wait till it finally hits a exchange.

So, please support me.
legendary
Hey dev I am still suggesting an NXT Asset Exchange.

Ever heard of that. What is it?
Hashrate has dropped a little, most likely because of some new launches, and because of not hitting a bigger exchange at the momemt. Take advantage of the hashrate drop and mine more. It is a long term project.
Ok, it's time to put a little beauty !!

Great job!!! I will spent you a nice bounty for all your work!!! Currently not behind my wallet laptop, but when i'm home i will sent it.

my bounty please ?

GREAT JOB. Bounty is sent. Keep up the work!!!

PS: I hope that there were a few more people like you in the Ethan community as when we work together we can achieve something big.

That lucky one change it from 26 sats to 37 sats but your electricity cost is extremly low, i want to life their too. I've a girlfriend from Ukraine, maybe i need setup my mining rigs there, as when i have to mine it here, then i pay at least 5 times more!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing

What is the Watt per card? As that is also a lot lower then with scrypt mining, no?

Current electricity price is for households only 0,18 USD/kWh due to the agressive price regulation by Hungarian governance... It is good for ppl, but not for energy companies like my workplace, because the last years 20% electricity price reduction by state caused deficit for them, for us.

So, my cards energy consumption is 180 Watt/each and the total system consumption for scrypt 430 Watt, for X11/X13/X15 ~275 Watt, and for Nist5 ~260W. It means the daily price is 0,0024 BTC with 468 USD/BTC rate. I know, today is higher, but I made the rig consuption calculation when it was 468... With current USD/BTC rate my electricity price is 0,00192 BTC/day => average ETHAN price is 21 sat, without lucky block 29 sat  Roll Eyes

Lukcy you Smiley, ok, but now almost half of the blocks are POS already, so the number of coins that you receive will decrease. our electricity is 30% more expensive, and that is just for electriicity, and we still need to pay for transport cost so i will be mining at 3 times higher price as you.

Let me ask where are you living?
legendary

That lucky one change it from 26 sats to 37 sats but your electricity cost is extremly low, i want to life their too. I've a girlfriend from Ukraine, maybe i need setup my mining rigs there, as when i have to mine it here, then i pay at least 5 times more!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing

What is the Watt per card? As that is also a lot lower then with scrypt mining, no?

Current electricity price is for households only 0,18 USD/kWh due to the agressive price regulation by Hungarian governance... It is good for ppl, but not for energy companies like my workplace, because the last years 20% electricity price reduction by state caused deficit for them, for us.

So, my cards energy consumption is 180 Watt/each and the total system consumption for scrypt 430 Watt, for X11/X13/X15 ~275 Watt, and for Nist5 ~260W. It means the daily price is 0,0024 BTC with 468 USD/BTC rate. I know, today is higher, but I made the rig consuption calculation when it was 468... With current USD/BTC rate my electricity price is 0,00192 BTC/day => average ETHAN price is 21 sat, without lucky block 29 sat  Roll Eyes

Lukcy you Smiley, ok, but now almost half of the blocks are POS already, so the number of coins that you receive will decrease. our electricity is 30% more expensive, and that is just for electriicity, and we still need to pay for transport cost so i will be mining at 3 times higher price as you.
Pages:
Jump to: