Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 66. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 101
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@ethancoin: I will donate 50k ETHAN for your bounty pool. Just gimme your donation adress.
As mining goes good atm, i might raise the donation later.

If you need a german translation, let me know

I'm not behind my laptop but i will sent you a donation address as i don't have a donation address setup yet. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Cry  Cry  Cry

WTS : 5,000,000 for only 2 BTC, please contact me.

Or PM me for any other offers. Thanks.

If you like to take a risk... last offer 1.5BTC for 5,000,000.

I'll offer you 1 btc for your 5 million coins.

fixed offer.

Just PM me

Come on, i believe 1.5BTC for 5,000,000 is a fair price, i already take a lose of 40% on it. Do you really need a escrow? I believe i'm a person that already have proven to be a valid trader.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
@ethancoin: I will donate 50k ETHAN for your bounty pool. Just gimme your donation adress.
As mining goes good atm, i might raise the donation later.

If you need a german translation, let me know

also maybe we need some giveaway and faucet ?
i will donate for a blog and for any kind of promotion, just show your screenshot how you promoted ETHAN coin, and u will receve bounty.

+1

We were writting the same what i just have posted Smiley I will give away some coins too, to keep it moving.
I will check with some people on twitter if they are interested in writting about Ethancoin. I've been tweeting and contacted allcoin.com too, but no reponse.

I was in contact with Bittrex, and they still didn't review the code, what i understand, as it is a good thing that they now take their time before adding a coin. 6 sats? I believe several IPO investors will be very angry as they are having a huge lose. Never expected that people would sell so cheap.  Sad

Website should be ready by end of the week. I don't want to launch a website that sucks, as the first impression is the impression that stay with the miners/investors.

A little more hype on twitter would be nice. I had a bounty running. Another 3,000 ETHAN were paid, with already 15,000 ETHAN for translations and 10,000 ETHAN for logo, and i gave a special bonus to someone of the community that has been working hard.

So the 1,000,000 Premine has been decreasing. I'll setup another giveaway, or give away some coins to people that want to help me out.

Coins are worthless at this moment, but i believe when i continue working that one day we will see some nice returns, at least 100sats, i hope.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
also maybe we need some giveaway and faucet ?
i will donate for a blog and for any kind of promotion, just show your screenshot how you promoted ETHAN coin, and u will receive bounty.
maybe someone can make an article on a good blog ?
We understand that you are alone, and we need a strategy for promotion of ETHAN coin.
Come on dudes, come up with something, tweet, facebook, google plus, emails, everything can help.

Dedicated pool is a mess right now,... seems that something is wrong in theirs Ethan installation.
Dedicated pool seems to be down, but there are other pools to use too... enjoy the low difficulty for now. Still 4000 blocks to mine before POW ends. So you can now make big deals.

glad u are still here.

Huh Where should i be? On the beach?  Ok, i will go to the beach in the afternoon, that is true. Maybe i'm not the best promoter of my own coin, but at least i try and don't run away with people money. If Ethancoin is a success is based on several topics. Sad that i'm not able to get Ethancoin on a bigger exchange, but that doesn't mean that i'm not working for it!!!
Activity: 868
Alarm!  What's happend? Nethash @ suprnova 23 MH/s, @ dedicated 1,3 MH/s and current block is 0... Really dead this coin?  Huh

I believe dedicated is just down!!! So everybody should move to suprnova, and mine a lot of cheap coins!!!!

A few hours ago the coin was dead and now you are recomending people to mine, lol

the coin is not dead as long as developer is around and working on development. It can bounds back if development continue.
Alarm!  What's happend? Nethash @ suprnova 23 MH/s, @ dedicated 1,3 MH/s and current block is 0... Really dead this coin?  Huh

I believe dedicated is just down!!! So everybody should move to suprnova, and mine a lot of cheap coins!!!!

A few hours ago the coin was dead and now you are recomending people to mine, lol
Dedicated pool seems to be down, but there are other pools to use too... enjoy the low difficulty for now. Still 4000 blocks to mine before POW ends. So you can now make big deals.

glad u are still here.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
ETHAN = SCAM = DOGE  Cheesy

It's not a scam  !
legendary
ETHAN = SCAM = DOGE  Cheesy

Why? How can it be scam when it even didn't hit a exchange?Huh
legendary

Activity: 323
 NIST5 is popular now? what about the first NIST 5 coin:TalkCoin

Pages:
Jump to: