Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EthBits Avatar & signature Campaign MORE THAN 13644 ETH raised ! - page 4. (Read 12600 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcointalk UID: 900673
Bitcointalk Name: Willeampere
Current post count: 440
ETHER address: 0x37F642e38F780C5b34196Db83933373EC27e7623

thanks alot campaign manager
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hey! Can you please confirm my signature campaign application?  Smiley

Bitcointalk UID: 934304
Bitcointalk Name: Kubra Dam
Current post count: 380
ETHER address: 0xCa1a033A6c1B59A4d6dEea457dfE312E71eCED0A

added !

The spreadsheet has been updated.   Smiley

End time on 13 TH may (included)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It only takes ten days and is coming to an end. Really happy, the team is very hard. Our investment is rewarded.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Hey! Can you please confirm my signature campaign application?  Smiley

Bitcointalk UID: 934304
Bitcointalk Name: Kubra Dam
Current post count: 380
ETHER address: 0xCa1a033A6c1B59A4d6dEea457dfE312E71eCED0A
Activity: 306
Why I only have 15 posts counted in last week? I remember I posted over 20 posts.

sorry sir: from  22 ( include) to 28 ( include) so = 7 days =   ( 1 week)  you have only 15 posts .

regards

OK, thanks, maybe the issue of time difference.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
is the ico end?when the ico will end if not?
Before the end of ICO there are only 7 days.
You can check here https://ico.ethbits.com/
There is still time to invest Wink
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
is the ico end?when the ico will end if not?
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
The more experienced can gather followers to reinforce the profits they generate.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
why my posts are not updated in spreadsheet?
Don't worry man, ethbits PR said he will update the spreadsheet today, for the week again, and in the end, it will still all be counted.
Activity: 602
why my posts are not updated in spreadsheet?
Why I only have 15 posts counted in last week? I remember I posted over 20 posts.

sorry sir: from  22 ( include) to 28 ( include) so = 7 days =   ( 1 week)  you have only 15 posts .

regards
I think still there is nearly 10days left in this Ethbits ICO, after that what is a procedure you are going to follow for the payment to the participants who participated in the signature campaign and how you are going to distribute the token to the participants.
Please look at the spread sheet mate, It is written there that 3% of the sold coins will be distributed to the participants as per their number of posts. No stakes anymore, divided equally, not considering the member ranks anymore.

absolutely correct  Smiley

I think still there is nearly 10days left in this Ethbits ICO, after that what is a procedure you are going to follow for the payment to the participants who participated in the signature campaign and how you are going to distribute the token to the participants.
All payments will be made when the TOKEN is distributed- 2 weeks after the end of the ICO
Payment will be made directly to your Ether Address , based on your post stats. Wink

exactly
All payments will be made when the TOKEN is distributed- 2 weeks after the end of the ICO
Payment will be made directly to your Ether Address , based on your post stats. Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Please look at the spread sheet mate, It is written there that 3% of the sold coins will be distributed to the participants as per their number of posts. No stakes anymore, divided equally, not considering the member ranks anymore.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Activity: 266
Am i too late to join? Why no bonus for Avatar?

Bitcointalk UID: 772152
Bitcointalk Name: Litemit
Current post count: 284
ETHER address: 0x3DcAcDad2d9c0C263e7837a674B1964c1A0F57d5
what the crowdsale is over sir?
i wanna join to social media campaign Smiley
i also want to know when the ico end?i want to join signature campaign.
Before the end of ICO there are only 11 days.
You can check here https://ico.ethbits.com/
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

I think you should probably check the website or their official announcement thread. these information can be found there much better than signature campaign thread.
Activity: 366
Activity: 306
Pages:
Jump to: