Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EthBits Avatar & signature Campaign MORE THAN 13644 ETH raised ! - page 6. (Read 12575 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Hi.
I have a question. For example if you sell 1,000,000 tokens. 30 000 tokens will be split between all participants in the signature company?
Lexemes which are not sold- will be burned ?
I correct understand?
Please answer for the my question

Hi we are working on a spread sheet over the weekend. Now the sig Campaign will get a %. Do not worry its better than we originally planned for the participants. Juts please trust us on this for now and I will do my best to get a spread sheet up explaining this weekend.

What is the a%? So 0.6-0.9 ETHBITS tokens were not right, it is only stake not the real coins, right?

Regarding the SIG campaign, we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
I think this is the right one, after ICO is finished 3% of the sold coins will be the bounty for sig campaign. And the fix rates will be the stakes so that it can be divided to all fairly.
I just don't know when will they put it to the spread sheet so that there will be no more understanding.
But dev still haven't updated the OP. To Update OP he will spend only 5 minutes. Enough to remove the old distribution scheme and insert this phrase in the first post.
"we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally."

Then the participants of the signature will know what to expect.

P.S. DEV PLEASE UPDATE OP
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Hi.
I have a question. For example if you sell 1,000,000 tokens. 30 000 tokens will be split between all participants in the signature company?
I correct understand?

Hi we are working on a spread sheet over the weekend. Now the sig Campaign will get a %. Do not worry its better than we originally planned for the participants. Juts please trust us on this for now and I will do my best to get a spread sheet up explaining this weekend.

What is the a%? So 0.6-0.9 ETHBITS tokens were not right, it is only stake not the real coins, right?

Regarding the SIG campaign, we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
I think this is the right one, after ICO is finished 3% of the sold coins will be the bounty for sig campaign. And the fix rates will be the stakes so that it can be divided to all fairly.
I just don't know when will they put it to the spread sheet so that there will be no more understanding.
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Why I don't see any spreadsheet in the OP and Op has given negative feedback, is there anything wrong with ICO.
My people have kept lot of expectation on Ethbits and at the same time there are many people promoting this Ethbits.

Don't know, they show in the conference, I think they are legit project.
Hi.
I correct understand?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Why I don't see any spreadsheet in the OP and Op has given negative feedback, is there anything wrong with ICO.
My people have kept lot of expectation on Ethbits and at the same time there are many people promoting this Ethbits.
Hi.
I correct understand?

Where did you find this, I can't find it in the opening post?
The first page, 12th post
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Hi.
I correct understand?

Where did you find this, I can't find it in the opening post?
Activity: 306
Hi.
I correct understand?

Activity: 700
Perhaps a few weeks before the post is not good enough, I will continue to work hard. Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Hi.
I correct understand?

Bitcointalk UID:       221481
Bitcointalk Name:    lyka
Current post count:  544
ETHER address:       0x13a776B181691378216633D0882556410C71B058

Hi I do not understand why you applied but still wear no sig or Avatar. Could you explain your reasoning please? Because this is against the rules of the campaign so your participation currently isn't counted.

Hi.
I correct understand?
Activity: 602
Why is my name not included in spreedsheet??

Hi . you're noted. but you still haven't provided your Ether wallet address.
Oh I am sorry.I have provided it now kindly update the spreadsheet

Bitcointalk UID: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/domainmagnate-689293
Bitcointalk Name:DomainMagnate
Current post count: 883
ETHER address: 0x0914e1dcA7e6E617221C5Fb1493e96C53eE53117
Activity: 770
Joined  EthBits Avatar & signature Campaign sir

Bitcointalk UID: 901772
Bitcointalk Name: djuragan
Current post count: 103
ETHER address: 0x29DCb5a8F7067055dD0171CABDc4Edc47D4106a3

Thank you
Bitcointalk UID: 901665
Bitcointalk Name: gawuk
Current post count: 93
ETHER address: 0xf72783E86b22415030Cb265fd014Aa5B8940D65A
Hi.
I correct understand?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Bitcointalk UID: 697888
Bitcointalk Name: Script3d
Current post count: 443
ETHER address: 0x51909D7FD582f4bFe66Ec658F8A601DA207D54D9

Here is the link https://www.myetherwallet.com
i think its safe for use
ty btw
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
where i can get ether address?

Hi . you're noted. but you still haven't provided your Ether wallet address.
Pages:
Jump to: