Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 23. (Read 92907 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Hello, can anyone tell me where the exchanger accepted ETHBits?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Yes the dividend is not too much but if we can receive the dividend, it means that the project develop in the right way and it can attract investors, so that the price can increase. And i don't know why people still buy old- ETB?? Does it worth because it has no function.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Certainly that the current price of Etb is very low!
Compared to ICO we lost a lot of money!!
We hope that coin will be introduced soon as possible on the most important exchanges,so that the price increases...

ETBs is the real Ethbits tokens now, the two old ETB tokens are useless and not functional.
I want to ask how much is the team looking to pay for dividends per token.

I recently received Tass dividends and I don't really think it is significant when compared to my holdings
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Certainly that the current price of Etb is very low!
Compared to ICO we lost a lot of money!!
We hope that coin will be introduced soon as possible on the most important exchanges,so that the price increases...
Activity: 644
Merit: 271

So if I want to sell the OLD ETB where should I sell it ?
I see on Etherdelta is haven't volume now

OLD ETB tokens are totally useless as we announced, then it's normal the volume is low. I still don't understand why people buy them.

Nice..I have vote the logo...But what to do with old etb?

After the token swap, all of the ETB tokens became useless. The only valid one is ETBS token, the rest is useless.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
If anyone still has some ETB original I would like to get them!

By ETB original you should understand the first version of ETB that required upgrade!

I am willing to pay 0.04$/ 1 ETB ! current price for ETB is 0.029855$ so I am paying a little more Cheesy (according to https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/ )

PM me if you have the tokens that needed upgrade!
Activity: 210
Waiting for ETBS to be listed on the exchange
I did not use etherdelta, so I needed other exchange
Hope that prices can rise, ICO since the poor performance
ICO after the poor performance of the price
Activity: 1190
Shit, I don't know about etb swap ,, and i have etb tokens on etherdelta ,, so what about etb tokens that is not swaped ,, ?

Sorry to hear as per the announcement after this swap all tokens will be useless who will be at exchange wallet. Last reminder was posted yesterday but you are not following this thread that is why you will face trouble.

him, they asked for money and we gave him.but it's dev fault for creating a shit token that need some to upgrade every month. Most of the project failed because of the market or for the management. ethbits performed well right after the launch. That makes dev greedy to take over all of the funds back/burned and hold the maximum share. so that they can control the market anytime according to their dirty mind.

but tell me a singles reason why i should loss my token? i purchased iconomy and from the first day i din't even follow their thread. so what? my token are still here in my wallet.

Bitcointalk thread is only a way to follow the announcements. The swap was also announced via other official channels as you all know. In addition, all the people had been discussing the swap for couple of weeks.
Hello! I saw the message just yesterday and immediately sent my ETB to myetherwallet. They came to the purse but are displayed ETB and not ETBS, tell me, too, did not have time !? I did not follow the branch, I have a lot of work and I also participate in several bounties, but I honestly earned my ETB, Kubra Dam really nothing can be done!?

Check your wallet code via https://ethplorer.io/ and if you don't see them, unfortunately there is nothing we can do for this. It was your responsibility to follow the latest news about your holdings.

Thank you for always update the lastest information from ethbits kubra dam. But when ETBS will be listed on new exchange site? Is there any information about this?

Getting on the exchanges is the next step and nothing left that is preventing ETBS from getting listed on exchanges.

Thanks done.Now I have both etb and etbs 9m ,y wallet,do i need to send etb to some burn address?

Old ETB tokens are totally useless, you can keep it or burn it. It's up to you.

When coinmarketcap shows etbs ?? And do you have a conversation to list the coin in the exchange?? Like bittrex , yunbi ??

This will probably be fixed soon. The team is working on exchange realted things.

I got my ETBS tokens so I guess the swap is succession for me.

Thank you, when will you send first dividends ?

Glad to hear that. The dividens is planned to get distributed in August. We'll get more detailed information related to this.

It was totally surprise for me when I saw I have new tokens which were marked as ERC20 tokens. When I proceeded to check the source I realized that Ethbits just swapped the token. But old tokens still were appearing in wallet at the same time.

The swap was perfectly implemented and finished successfully. Old tokens are useless. Keep it or burn it, up to you.  Smiley

Keep it, its going to be valuable. Users in etherdelta are still buying it. What you could do it set up a sell order on etherdelta for around a dollar each, soon those investors are going to be buying it, they'd take advantage the situation especially the greedy.
Activity: 189
Shit, I don't know about etb swap ,, and i have etb tokens on etherdelta ,, so what about etb tokens that is not swaped ,, ?

Sorry to hear as per the announcement after this swap all tokens will be useless who will be at exchange wallet. Last reminder was posted yesterday but you are not following this thread that is why you will face trouble.

him, they asked for money and we gave him.but it's dev fault for creating a shit token that need some to upgrade every month. Most of the project failed because of the market or for the management. ethbits performed well right after the launch. That makes dev greedy to take over all of the funds back/burned and hold the maximum share. so that they can control the market anytime according to their dirty mind.

but tell me a singles reason why i should loss my token? i purchased iconomy and from the first day i din't even follow their thread. so what? my token are still here in my wallet.

Bitcointalk thread is only a way to follow the announcements. The swap was also announced via other official channels as you all know. In addition, all the people had been discussing the swap for couple of weeks.
Hello! I saw the message just yesterday and immediately sent my ETB to myetherwallet. They came to the purse but are displayed ETB and not ETBS, tell me, too, did not have time !? I did not follow the branch, I have a lot of work and I also participate in several bounties, but I honestly earned my ETB, Kubra Dam really nothing can be done!?

Check your wallet code via https://ethplorer.io/ and if you don't see them, unfortunately there is nothing we can do for this. It was your responsibility to follow the latest news about your holdings.

Thank you for always update the lastest information from ethbits kubra dam. But when ETBS will be listed on new exchange site? Is there any information about this?

Getting on the exchanges is the next step and nothing left that is preventing ETBS from getting listed on exchanges.

Thanks done.Now I have both etb and etbs 9m ,y wallet,do i need to send etb to some burn address?

When coinmarketcap shows etbs ?? And do you have a conversation to list the coin in the exchange?? Like bittrex , yunbi ??

This will probably be fixed soon. The team is working on exchange realted things.

Glad to hear that. The dividens is planned to get distributed in August. We'll get more detailed information related to this.

It was totally surprise for me when I saw I have new tokens which were marked as ERC20 tokens. When I proceeded to check the source I realized that Ethbits just swapped the token. But old tokens still were appearing in wallet at the same time.

The swap was perfectly implemented and finished successfully. Old tokens are useless. Keep it or burn it, up to you.  Smiley

Activity: 630
The two Old ETB tokens are useless, that is why the price has dumped significantly, I don't know why some people still keep there tokens on EtherDelta after the several warnings by the developers, those buying it don't really understand what they are holding
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

So if I want to sell the OLD ETB where should I sell it ?
I see on Etherdelta is haven't volume now
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Thank you for the answer. Dividends are coming in August, it is very soon ! If dividends are good I'm sure that the token will make a good UP with its price Smiley
Activity: 201
very nice. I vote for number 5 & 9. this logo is good-looking. i'm waiting for the dividends so that i can decide whether or not continue to invest in etbs Smiley

New Logo Contest

Dear Ethbits Community,

After a successful token swap we are now preparing for an air drop for the token holders. After this has occurred we will then be ready for trading on exchanges. Before this happens we need a few moments of your time to help us decide an exciting new logo for Ethbits. Please visit here http://logo-vote.ethbits.com/ and tell us which you prefer. Voting starts now and we will close Monday morning and let you know the results.

http://logo-vote.ethbits.com/

https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/900711717046505472

kubra dam can you send me an invite to the slack group??? i sent you a pm with my email address

Hello, I replied your PM yesterday, new Slack channel will be opened and I'll let you know once it's activated. For now, you can join Telegram where devs are very active.

https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

I hope soon on Bittrex

There were issues about that when it comes to listing on bittrex while the token offers dividends just like what happened to ICONOMI. Cryptopia supported them when there were issues, if so I think cryptopia will still support ETBS. No other news yet?

The dividends will be shared in August. And then we will wait for the news for exchange listings.
Activity: 1190
I hope soon on Bittrex

There were issues about that when it comes to listing on bittrex while the token offers dividends just like what happened to ICONOMI. Cryptopia supported them when there were issues, if so I think cryptopia will still support ETBS. No other news yet?
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I hope soon on Bittrex
Activity: 602
kubra dam can you send me an invite to the slack group??? i sent you a pm with my email address
I think they have more active community on Telegram.You can join telegram from the link available in op.No need for any invitation
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Everything is done successfully, the next thing is to see it in exchanges..
Good luck
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: