Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 30. (Read 92907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Why i didn't sell at the beginning on cryptopia ?  Cry
I have same thought like you. I'm really regret because i didn't sell my ETB while it still listed on cryptopia. Now all we can do only wait and hold until ETB go live on cryptopia again
Activity: 722
Merit: 252
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Ethbits is going to sell 4 Mill Ethbit tokens during an ICO in order to develop the current platform Ethbits Local into a full lit pool trading exchange, Ethbits iTrade. Ethbits iTrade will facilitate trades of the leading 15 Cryptocurrencies.

what are you talking about.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
One of the most exciting features is CTF which will track the top 5 traders on the platform which will be a safe haven for new investors and a care free one for experienced investors.
Activity: 46
Ethbits is going to sell 4 Mill Ethbit tokens during an ICO in order to develop the current platform Ethbits Local into a full lit pool trading exchange, Ethbits iTrade. Ethbits iTrade will facilitate trades of the leading 15 Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
there are 2 weeks to finish the swap. Hope it will done soon so that the project can go far away. But it is only hope who know .
Activity: 310
Why i didn't sell at the beginning on cryptopia ?  Cry
Activity: 306
Hmm classic bait and switch scenario, very common in ico world

What is a bait and switch scenario? This was the second ICO that I have participated in and I do not have much experience. Hence, please enlighten me senpai! Thanks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271

Everybody, make sure you withdraw your ETB tokens from Cryptopia to your own ETH wallets where you have the private keys.

A blog post is on the way for detailed information!

Stay tuned!

Hi Kubra Dam,
Can you explain for me as I know the total supply is ~ 1m3 tokens but in the contract 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939 , it shows ~ 3m1 tokens ?? And the totalUpgraded    1323822473930676621 ( ~ 1m3 ) it is all the etbs we have, So it means we have done the upgraded yet ??

Hi, this is no more important. Because a new blog post will be published shortly and we will get rid of the upgrade process. A new contract will be served.

You manipulated me
Every time you change the plan
Please explain further
It's about our money

Calm down please. Very easy, follow the instructions. New blog post is on the way, wait for it please. For now, withdraw your ETB tokens to your own safe ETH wallet.

From an insider source, I heard that we are going to receive dividends and it is not to be substantial but it is not that bad either.
Oh really lol.I do not see any information in this regards.Why is it so much pain for Ethbits team to come here and officially make this announcement?

I'm doing the announcement officially. I'm the one who takes care of the ANN thread. The detailed information for dividends will be included in upcoming blog post which we are waiting for.

The tokens on Crytopia is still frozen, why can't the developer and Cryptopia team discussed and upgrade the tokens on their exchange, I will like to know why the tokens on Cryptopia was frozen in the first place this has taken more time than necessary

The tokens are not frozen in cryptopia and withdraw is working fine for now, this was tested. If you have old ETB tokens on Cryptopia, please contact with them to withdraw. They're the one who can help you.

What is the offical contract adress and decimal to create a custom token ETB on MyEtherWallet ?
Anyone has transfered their ETB from Cryptopia to MEW recently ?
Thanks

PS: The last time a created and added a custom token ETB to MEW and sent 1 ETB for test and it was lost ( never reached MEW ) Transaction = ZERO history

You must be doing something wrong... If you have upgraded ETB tokens on Crptopia, withdraw is working fine for now. And people are withdrawing their ETB tokens from Cryptopia to their safe ETH wallets. If you have old (not upgraded) ETB tokens on Cryptopia, immediately contact with them to withdraw or you won't be able to get the dividends.

0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.

Join for further information: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

Activity: 12
What is the offical contract adress and decimal to create a custom token ETB on MyEtherWallet ?
Anyone has transfered their ETB from Cryptopia to MEW recently ?
Thanks

PS: The last time a created and added a custom token ETB to MEW and sent 1 ETB for test and it was lost ( never reached MEW ) Transaction = ZERO history
Activity: 268
Hmm classic bait and switch scenario, very common in ico world
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Dear ETB Holders

There will be a swap for ETB tokens so that the current upgrade problems will be fixed.

If you have ETB tokens on your cryptopia account, please immediately withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet. This is important for receiving dividends and the swap that will be planned soon.

1-) Cryptopia token withdraw is now open for upgraded ETB tokens. Withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet
2-) If you have old (not upgraded) ETB tokens on your cryptopia, please immediately contact with Cryptopia support and ask to withdraw your old (not upgraded) ETB tokens as well.

Further information and announcement will be shared on this topic. Stay tuned!

The tokens on Crytopia is still frozen, why can't the developer and Cryptopia team discussed and upgrade the tokens on their exchange, I will like to know why the tokens on Cryptopia was frozen in the first place this has taken more time than necessary
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
From an insider source, I heard that we are going to receive dividends and it is not to be substantial but it is not that bad either.
Oh really lol.I do not see any information in this regards.Why is it so much pain for Ethbits team to come here and officially make this announcement?
Activity: 306
Activity: 146

Dear ETB Holders

There will be a swap for ETB tokens so that the current upgrade problems will be fixed.

If you have ETB tokens on your cryptopia account, please immediately withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet. This is important for receiving dividends and the swap that will be planned soon.

1-) Cryptopia token withdraw is now open for upgraded ETB tokens. Withdraw them into your own safe ETH wallet
2-) If you have old (not upgraded) ETB tokens on your cryptopia, please immediately contact with Cryptopia support and ask to withdraw your old (not upgraded) ETB tokens as well.

You manipulated me
Every time you change the plan
Please explain further
It's about our money
Activity: 201
Hi Kubra Dam,
Can you explain for me as I know the total supply is ~ 1m3 tokens but in the contract 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939 , it shows ~ 3m1 tokens ?? And the totalUpgraded    1323822473930676621 ( ~ 1m3 ) it is all the etbs we have, So it means we have done the upgraded yet ??
Activity: 293

Dear ETB Holders

Thanks for the update !

Should I wait for the company to reach breakeven to get my income from tokens?

If you're holding your ETB tokens in a secure (where you have the private key) ETH wallet, just wait for the further announcements. The team provides instructions related to this. If your tokens in Cryptopia exchange wallet, please read above.
Activity: 14
Should I wait for the company to reach breakeven to get my income from tokens?

Dear ETB Holders

Pages:
Jump to: