Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 28. (Read 92907 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 271
I will sell this junk coin to anyone that wants it for $2.00 each. I have I think 16.00 of them. In Mew.

its worthless actually. no one will buy this shit. because sooner this token will all disappear just when the team had erased all their tracks through swapping. no one can try to sue them after all no one will ever try to pay them a visit just to file a case.

its really sucks tho, please open the cryptopia exchange again.
Yes I agree. it is frustrating not having any decent market to buy or sell your tokens and to add insult to injury, devs are not responding here.

If you have a specific question, don't hesitate to ask here. I'm totally up to help you! There is no specific announcement at the moment. Just make sure you have checked the last posts.

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/08/08/etb-token-swap-and-dividends/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20702686

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20723221

You can also join official Telegram group where you can get instant answers from devs.

Here: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

I will sell this junk coin to anyone that wants it for $2.00 each. I have I think 16.00 of them. In Mew.

its worthless actually. no one will buy this shit. because sooner this token will all disappear just when the team had erased all their tracks through swapping. no one can try to sue them after all no one will ever try to pay them a visit just to file a case.

For now, make sure you have your ETB tokens only in your own safe ETH wallet. The information realated to exchanges will be next step after token swap and dividends.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
so many people sell etbs in etherdelta ?? It seems like we lost the trust of investors. Some coins don't have product but when it active , it makes the price increase. Etb teams should do this Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Yes I agree. it is frustrating not having any decent market to buy or sell your tokens and to add insult to injury, devs are not responding here.
Activity: 722
Merit: 252
I want to buy more..because when markets open again it will go to moon...only few coins has real use and ETBS will be one of them...

Are you a paid shill or just plain stupid?

Activity: 217
I want to buy more..because when markets open again it will go to moon...only few coins has real use and ETBS will be one of them...
Activity: 293
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 143

What do you think about the price for each ETB when its out on exchange ?

I'm sorry, but I can't make speculation for ETB token price. As expected, once the problems solved, an increase in the price wouldn't be a surprise to me.

We'll see this when dividens are distributed. Stay tuned.  Smiley

thank you for your update!
where i can join to stay tuned about latest "dividends distriburion" news?
this could be big difference to understand if hold or sell ETB tokens

No problem!  Smiley

Join the official Telegram chnnel please: https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

You can also watch this thread as well.
Activity: 476
it's ~ 4 days after we have the news. only need to wait 10 days and see what happens .

We always need to be patient in the crypto-currency world, but I'm sure that we will be rewarded !

If I would have avaible money I would buy some to ICO price too I think.
Activity: 201
it's ~ 4 days after we have the news. only need to wait 10 days and see what happens .

Where would you be able to sell this crap exactly?

Greets
If you call it a crap,I dare you to sell  it to me at ICO price.I doubt you have even a single token.You are trying to create fud because you want to buy it cheap.
Here is my prediction about Ethbits.In September Ethbits will be $10

Okay, at ico price, you will buy my 180 ethbits for 2 eth. Deal!

Greets, Hank
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Greets
If you call it a crap,I dare you to sell  it to me at ICO price.I doubt you have even a single token.You are trying to create fud because you want to buy it cheap.
Here is my prediction about Ethbits.In September Ethbits will be $10

Greets
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

kubra damn, your words aren't official too. for all we know those thing you are saying are just made up by the team to divert investors attention until they all forget about the team. until the team can't list etb on any other exchange and show developed product, this is still considered scam.

Keep it civil. I'm free to make my personal comments here as well, like you fudder has been doing for long time.

i agree with you!
I'm on ETB telegram channel and seems they want to do another token swap!!!
really i don't understand why....
and what about trading??
if someone needs to sell for liquidity??
simply he can't...
not good for investors!!!
i disagree.

I understand your concerns. Stay in the Telegram channel please, it's the most trusted way of getting informed about the progress.

As you know, manual token upgrades was planned, but then, the team decided to cancel it to fix the problem much faster with the token swap they designed. With the swap, all of the ETB tokens will be upgraded to the last version no matter whether they're upgraded. This way, we will get rid of that code problem and this won't be a bump on the road anymore.

For the exchange, you're right unfortunately. Remember this swap is to get rid of the problems. But, we expect new listings after the token swap is done perfectly. The team also explained this in the telegram channel. For now, make sure you store your ETB tokens only in your own safe ETH wallet. Don't store them in Crptopia or Etherdelta.

We will see what will happen, I guess that if they give dividends to token holders, token value will have a good UP Smiley

What do you think about the price for each ETB when its out on exchange ?

kubra damn, your words aren't official too. for all we know those thing you are saying are just made up by the team to divert investors attention until they all forget about the team. until the team can't list etb on any other exchange and show developed product, this is still considered scam.

Keep it civil. I'm free to make my personal comments here as well, like you fudder has been doing for long time.

i agree with you!
and what about trading??
simply he can't...
i disagree.

I understand your concerns. Stay in the Telegram channel please, it's the most trusted way of getting informed about the progress.

As you know, manual token upgrades was planned, but then, the team decided to cancel it to fix the problem much faster with the token swap they designed. With the swap, all of the ETB tokens will be upgraded to the last version no matter whether they're upgraded. This way, we will get rid of that code problem and this won't be a bump on the road anymore.

For the exchange, you're right unfortunately. Remember this swap is to get rid of the problems. But, we expect new listings after the token swap is done perfectly. The team also explained this in the telegram channel. For now, make sure you store your ETB tokens only in your own safe ETH wallet. Don't store them in Crptopia or Etherdelta.

We will see what will happen, I guess that if they give dividends to token holders, token value will have a good UP Smiley

Activity: 476
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
seem like the team is already earasing all the tracks, ETB will soon start to appear like it don't exist and it won't be even on coinmarketcap. ETBS would likely be just a diversion and will soon died out and threads related to ETB will be deleted. good luck to you.
is it true ?? If it is not exist in coinmarketcap ?? and the threads is deleted ??

This is not true. Trust only official announcements. No matter what haters are saying, I personally believe.

Moved all my Ethbits to MEW.I was going to sale but now with latest updates by Ethbits, I will hold and watch Cheesy

We hope everything will get much better.  Smiley

i agree with you!
and what about trading??
simply he can't...
i disagree.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
seem like the team is already earasing all the tracks, ETB will soon start to appear like it don't exist and it won't be even on coinmarketcap. ETBS would likely be just a diversion and will soon died out and threads related to ETB will be deleted. good luck to you.
is it true ?? If it is not exist in coinmarketcap ?? and the threads is deleted ??

This is not true. Trust only official announcements. No matter what haters are saying, I personally believe.

Moved all my Ethbits to MEW.I was going to sale but now with latest updates by Ethbits, I will hold and watch Cheesy

We hope everything will get much better.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: