Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 39. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

when you try to search your eth address in https://ethplorer.io you'll never see the ethbits of your in the new contract but old still. they already managed to get away. nice job ethbits team, you certainly proved yourself that you knew what you are doing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

For those who haven't updated their ETB tokens yet!

Please follow the instructions to upgrade your ETB tokens!

Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can help with.
how i know if my ETB upgraded or not? i follow all the steps but nothing change!!!!
This is the news I'm waiting for, I think dev. run out because more than 2 weeks I can not transfer ETB and balance in exchanger in freeze with renewal message contract. Good job sir.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

the team is suspicious form the start. i can't even find the thread where a high rank member  who was involve in creating this token form the start. he did held a signature contest back then for ETHBITS but i'm not sure whether that thread was already deleted as far a s i know it wasn't a moderated thread.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012

For those who haven't updated their ETB tokens yet!

Please follow the instructions to upgrade your ETB tokens!

Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can help with.
how i know if my ETB upgraded or not? i follow all the steps but nothing change!!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
~snip~
Can i know what is your relationship with ETHBITS? I saw you are the one who have answered almost all question on here. You are also wearing another project sig, it means you aren't one of ETB devs.

Good that you noticed that too. I wonder what he does for the team.

And can the team reassures us there is a development going on the to project because it seem like there is none and the team are like doing nothing. No news, they didn't even inform us the new upgraded tokens are now ready for trade. ARe they now running and is this why Monty's photo isn't that clear?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
~snip~
Can i know what is your relationship with ETHBITS? I saw you are the one who have answered almost all question on here. You are also wearing another project sig, it means you aren't one of ETB devs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Thank you Kubra Dam so much for informations . I want to be a friend of you. Can you send me a facebook link or gmail for me ?? i think ETBs is a good project. Let see .

You're welcome. I personally don't use social media, but, if you have questions about the project, just let us know under this thread. I will gladly help you here. There is so much room to grow for EthBits project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Thank you Kubra Dam so much for informations . I want to be a friend of you. Can you send me a facebook link or gmail for me ?? i think ETBs is a good project. Let see .

I have successfully upgraded my tokens but now ethbits are not visible in MEW?Do I need to add ADD CUSTOM TOKEN info again?

If you already upgraded and looking for to see your upgraded tokens in your MEW wallet:

-Once your wallet is open in the Send Ether & Tokens tab you can click Add Custom Token
-Enter 0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.
-From now on you’ll see the correct new Ethbits balance and can carry on transacting and trading like you were before
Thanks a lot.I did as you said an yes now my Ethbits are visible Smiley Good news is that Ethbits price  has started to move up again Smiley

You're welcome. I'm happy that you're ETB tokens are visible now Smiley

If you're a long term investor, just be patient. As long we keep solving the problem, the price will be much better.

This is better listed on yobit than that Etherdelta. I will pay for it to get listed there if the dev can't afford it.

Do you really think that the team can't pay for getting listed on that exchange? Come on dear... There are always some reasons behind, that you can't always see.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
This is better listed on yobit than that Etherdelta. I will pay for it to get listed there if the dev can't afford it.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

I have successfully upgraded my tokens but now ethbits are not visible in MEW?Do I need to add ADD CUSTOM TOKEN info again?

If you already upgraded and looking for to see your upgraded tokens in your MEW wallet:

-Once your wallet is open in the Send Ether & Tokens tab you can click Add Custom Token
-Enter 0x4fE6Ea636aBe664E0268Af373A10CA3621A0B95b in the Address field, ETB in the Token Symbol field & 12 in the Decimals field.
-From now on you’ll see the correct new Ethbits balance and can carry on transacting and trading like you were before
Thanks a lot.I did as you said an yes now my Ethbits are visible Smiley Good news is that Ethbits price  has started to move up again Smiley

legendary

There is no buyers on etherdelta.I think it is the most rubbish market to buy or sell something.I would rather wait than waste my time

No, there are buyers and sellers on Etherdelta. I respect your personal opinion about Etherdelta, you may like it or not. But this does not change that it's possible to buy or sell ETB tokens on Etherdelta. See the current order book below please.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

Trade is keep going on Etherdelta, please visit:

https://etherdelta.github.io/#ETB-ETH

For cryptopia, they paused the market. So it's up to cryptopia to resume the trade again.

You mean to say that all those upgraded tokens can now be sent to the etherdelta? But why is the price suddenly that low when the last time I see it the price is more than $2 being trading is being paused?

If I remember correctly they told us not to trade the the tokens yet until the upgrade will be done.

Etherdelta allows you to trade upgraded ETB tokens right now. You can currently trade ETB tokens via Etherdelta whose link was given above. Only cryptopia market was paused, but we're working on it. Hope good news are coming soon.
There is no buyers on etherdelta.I think it is the most rubbish market to buy or sell something.I would rather wait than waste my time

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

For cryptopia, they paused the market. So it's up to cryptopia to resume the trade again.

You mean to say that all those upgraded tokens can now be sent to the etherdelta? But why is the price suddenly that low when the last time I see it the price is more than $2 being trading is being paused?

If I remember correctly they told us not to trade the the tokens yet until the upgrade will be done.

Etherdelta allows you to trade upgraded ETB tokens right now. You can currently trade ETB tokens via Etherdelta whose link was given above. Only cryptopia market was paused, but we're working on it. Hope good news are coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

Why don't the team just let the  holders trade this time after all those token won't be obsolete when not upgraded and even after 15 years. This will let us know how this team can do because as of now the FUD is winning and they are like telling the truth.

legendary
I believe Ethbits team is incompetent and they are ruining a good project with their incompetence.
Look at posw,it was doing very well till some foolish decisions by devs made it fall to bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: