Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 35. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
What happened with ethbits? Where can I buy & sell ethbits..Which exchange? look like Cryptopia still maintenance ethbits

where have you been all these months? ethbits team gone nuts after they turned scam by setting their investors into an upgrade trap. now you can't sell your ethbits anywhere. sell it for $0.02 and everyone will just shit on you.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What happened with ethbits? Where can I buy & sell ethbits..Which exchange? look like Cryptopia still maintenance ethbits
Activity: 217
Kubra Dam....great, you are doing well. i appreciate your response on daily basis.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Kubra Dam, are you an actual part of the team? What is your name on the team page? Or are you keeping everyone up to date out of the good of your own heart?

I've already answered this question, actually. I'm moderating the ANN thread to help you guys. I've been appointed by the EthBits team. You can verify this if you wish by asking the team.

Kubra Dam...   I appreciate that you are trying to keep this thread updated but this game Ethbits is playing with this contract conversion is frustrating as hell.  I know YOU don't have a date for an update, but it needs to stop being dangled in front of everyone.  If there is no tentative date, and no sign of when "soon" will be, let's just assume it's not coming until something changes.

WTF does "Soon, we'll have important news, I guess." even mean?  You guess?

I understand the team is working, etc; but they need to get off their ass and hold some accountability to the people that supplied them with their 13,000+ ETH. 

Trust me, the team is not delaying anything. For upgrade process, we are awaiting for cryptopia's answer to be able to do the swap for ETB tokens. The team cannot decide swap without getting a "yes" from cryptopia. It has some problems as you know. The things are not direct or easy as you imagine. Let me clarify this by showing the messaged of Cryptopia officals.

These images were shared in our official Telegram group a couple of days ago as well.

slip

Thanks for the update sir, i hope ETB teams also response it as soon as possible like what cryptopia team do. I think it's about ETB teams right now to make it fast right now. The price of ETB on etherdelta is sucks actually, if cryptopia accept ETB again, can ETH price increase like before ?

You're welcome. As I already said, at the current situation we wait for Cryptopia. We can't make this fast because it's totally up to Cryptopia now. For the rest, the team has been doing its best, frankly. After the problem is solved, everything will be okay.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Kubra Dam...   I appreciate that you are trying to keep this thread updated but this game Ethbits is playing with this contract conversion is frustrating as hell.  I know YOU don't have a date for an update, but it needs to stop being dangled in front of everyone.  If there is no tentative date, and no sign of when "soon" will be, let's just assume it's not coming until something changes.

I understand the team is working, etc; but they need to get off their ass and hold some accountability to the people that supplied them with their 13,000+ ETH. 

Trust me, the team is not delaying anything. For upgrade process, we are awaiting for cryptopia's answer to be able to do the swap for ETB tokens. The team cannot decide swap without getting a "yes" from cryptopia. It has some problems as you know. The things are not direct or easy as you imagine. Let me clarify this by showing the messaged of Cryptopia officals.

These images were shared in our official Telegram group a couple of days ago as well.

slip

Thanks for the update sir, i hope ETB teams also response it as soon as possible like what cryptopia team do. I think it's about ETB teams right now to make it fast right now. The price of ETB on etherdelta is sucks actually, if cryptopia accept ETB again, can ETH price increase like before ?
Activity: 473
im out Ethbits  Cool byee byee

No volume. Even marketcap as listed by coinmarketcap is just 34 ETH - after raising 13000 ETH.
Activity: 170

Where did you sell yours? There is no current trade displayed on etherdelta. The reason I ask is I want to purchase some etb coins but I don't know where to buy them.
Activity: 532
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Kubra Dam, are you an actual part of the team? What is your name on the team page? Or are you keeping everyone up to date out of the good of your own heart?

Activity: 424

so much for having that news. oh wait whats that news again? the price is now $0.02 that is such a good news. i could actually buy the entire circulating supply of etb if i want to. 366K isn't so much but why would anyone would do that?  its all junk. i would rather go to the most debatable XRP than shit.

Please stop lying to the people. How do you claim ETB is $0.02, there is no trade volume and only trade platform is given below. The lowest ask is 0.0075 ETH ($1.5) so why do you keep lying here?

You know the price that coinmarketcap shows is inaccurate but you prefer to spread FUD about the project instead.

THe team seems to have gone AWOL after the token sale, I'm very disappointed because there is no news on why they decided to disappear from the space, this makes the noise that they are scammers true.

Nothing disappeared, nobody is gone, the team is completely engaged with the community via official channels. Please come to our Telegram channel so that you can stop this FUD.

https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom

I've been waiting for some news from the team posted here in the thread because I can't get into the telegram. @Kubra Dam can you post those news here in the thread?  The team is hard to contact.

I'm posting all major announcements and news here. Soon, we'll have important news, I guess. Stay tuned.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I've been waiting for some news from the team posted here in the thread because I can't get into the telegram. @Kubra Dam can you post those news here in the thread?  The team is hard to contact.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
THe team seems to have gone AWOL after the token sale, I'm very disappointed because there is no news on why they decided to disappear from the space, this makes the noise that they are scammers true.
Activity: 224
Wowawewa that is a looot of Ethereums raised. Very, very, very impressive indeed! I wish you all the best of luck with this amazing project of yours <3
Activity: 224
Glad to hear that the ICO was very successful, good job for the team Wink
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
so much for having that news. oh wait whats that news again? the price is now $0.02 that is such a good news. i could actually buy the entire circulating supply of etb if i want to. 366K isn't so much but why would anyone would do that?  its all junk. i would rather go to the most debatable XRP than shit.

I followed the instruction in the medium posts but I can't see my tokens being updated to a new tokens, I'm not a technical person I hope their is a video tutorial on this on how to carry this out.

Here, the video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgvZpSq1nY

@bizzargin, thank you, that's the correct one.
Activity: 424

Who can help me, I'm unable to change my ETB token to the new tokens, I need a better tutorial on how to go about it. It is interesting that the team have decided to withdraw to their shell

I followed the instruction in the medium posts but I can't see my tokens being updated to a new tokens, I'm not a technical person I hope their is a video tutorial on this on how to carry this out.

Did you bother to look?  Youtube too technical for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgvZpSq1nY
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Who can help me, I'm unable to change my ETB token to the new tokens, I need a better tutorial on how to go about it. It is interesting that the team have decided to withdraw to their shell

Pages:
Jump to: