Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 4. (Read 92904 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Roadmap has been released

"After many changes, discussions and a lot of planning we are happy to say that we are confident in the new timeline.
Having a dedicated developer has made a huge difference in our process.
Stay tuned!"

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Today we got little a bit volume at hitbtc https://hitbtc.com/ETBS-to-BTC Smiley We need a big exchange and it would help more poeple attentions over this coin. hope dev team would take necessary step about it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
Just checked up on the price and was shocked.   Looked at the founders and realized why, Russian.  I don't why but it's in the DNA of Russians to scam people.  Every crypto project run by Russians has either been a flat out scam or long drawn out one.   This is the latter.   If you see any crypto project run by Russians, run away as as far as you can.  It will 100% be a scam or a money grab.

yayaya total bullshit

Vital Buterin ethereum founder, creator is also Russian, I can give you xx more examples of successfull Russian proijects which are successfull (btw. I'm not Russian) .
The New Kids On The Blockchain chat to Nicholas Khan-Roper about crypto currency becoming an asset class anyone can invest in easily and how regulation will help the marketplace

We also discuss the launch of new exchange ETHBITS, a new trading platform that will make trading easy and how Malta is helping regulation in the cryptocurrency exchange market and the importance of KYC in this process. Also coming soon copy trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=4LtFMMaEvF0
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just checked up on the price and was shocked.   Looked at the founders and realized why, Russian.  I don't why but it's in the DNA of Russians to scam people.  Every crypto project run by Russians has either been a flat out scam or long drawn out one.   This is the latter.   If you see any crypto project run by Russians, run away as as far as you can.  It will 100% be a scam or a money grab.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
ETBS : 1 sat.............................!!!!
ETBS 1 Satoshi! sorry, I don't get you. What do you mean by this, first clear your question?

Wonderful, they took very long for the Itrade development and lost hope by selling the coins in the last year. The team failed many promises on many time to launch the Itrade but till now they didn't even launch the Itrade. Still, how long are they going to take?
The exchange platform is ready to use. You can deposit a small amount first here for checking purposes. I also deposited some BTC and placed a buy order. everything is working great and KYC also so first Smiley
The team said they need more time and they would soon announce marketing for this exchange.

take a look here https://www.ethbits.com/market/ETBS_BTC site design is pretty good

Very interesting because after hours of his shout about 1sat per ETBS the volume surge it went up to $9,152 USD just today. I sold mine last December which is why I hope to get my tokens back. There is a lot to earn from this because they are distributing passive income but I never heard of it already since last year, I don't know if they still distribute dividends every quarter, do they?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Wonderful, they took very long for the Itrade development and lost hope by selling the coins in the last year. The team failed many promises on many time to launch the Itrade but till now they didn't even launch the Itrade. Still, how long are they going to take?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Why is that?  Is this because of the KYC? Poor project, there is no volume to this project anyway, I don't know if its going to survive. they do have the product which they claim to be working where copy trading is already alive but there is nothing to this project even if they are going to do a massive marketing.  Maybe they deserve that ETBS=1sat.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Wow.Just signup at ETHBITS and found this exchange is very sexy Tongue Tongue site design is pretty good and its totally new to me.When I can able to deposit my Ethbits and BTC here??
Ethbits Official Bot:admin
Dmitry Sergeev:
Hello dear users. This week we have faced some issues: integration of the service for KYC Onfido and the tuning of load balancer servers.
These things took more time than we had expected and now we have to test the whole project. Now that we don't have any problems with launching, I am ready to name the exact date of launch - September 21st. Quality and security in development of such type of project - is the first priority.
I want also to remind you that we will launch with 4 types of orders (Market, Limit, Stop and Stop Limit),  multiwallet system, KYC. Beside that there are fiat pairs on the way. Friday evening (20GTM) you guys will see a renewed design of the page www.ethbits.com
Stay tuned for our updates. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
I really like the idea to ease the money exchange from our regular fiat currencies into the crypto world. Unfortunately they didn't seem to raise much money during the ICO stage, so I'm not so sure about future of this project.

As far as I know they collected alot and the ETH price during the ICO time wasn't that high and it goes more than $1000 after it,  I think its more than 7K ETH, hows that compare to the ICOs doing today? The investors during that time were also eager to support projects. Now that there are more questionable projects, its not going to be surprising to see project doesn't even get 1k ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I really like the idea to ease the money exchange from our regular fiat currencies into the crypto world. Unfortunately they didn't seem to raise much money during the ICO stage, so I'm not so sure about future of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Things are heating up guys Cheesy

This is amazing update can't wait to test this function as I'm long term investor of this project and since ICO till my tokens are sitting into my personal wallet. It is nice to follow them and wait to see this going live in next few days which will be great achievement without any doubt. I hope they will push this towards users successfully very soon.
Things are heating up guys Cheesy

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
It seems that coinmarketcap isn't syncing with exchanges. There is no volume for last 24 hours even it is showing 22% increase. I almost forgot about my tokens after picking them up few months ago. That is very surprising update with itrade graphics at least for me because I wasn't following and suddenly saw all this.
ITrade is releasing soon.
If you did not get a chance to test Itrade in Beta you can see the preview below

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
When we will be listing on new exchanges? Volume 24h is only 122$  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Copytrade is finally here. Then I guess Blox has something to start with.

Are we able to claim our dividends still I haven't tired to claim the last one. I tired to follow the procedure on how to but the navigation of myetherwallet aren't there anymore, its already changed. They don't have VIBES anymore. For those who hasn't claimed, Is there a chance for us to claim the dividends?
Pages:
Jump to: