Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 91. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 352
It remains to collect only 720 Eth, and we get a minimum funding Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I think Ethbits is great projects
I want to invest my bitcoin in here

Of course, we can see now the less than 3 days so that 7500 ETH will soon be collected.
I think it's amazing achievement. Wish this projects will be success.
Activity: 546
I think Ethbits is great projects
I want to invest my bitcoin in here
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
it seem to have collected a lot in less than 3 days so that 7500 eth will soon be collected. profit to be collected if the team did this right.  
seeing thers is an escrow so no fud this time with this new thread lol
Activity: 245
The ICO goes very smoothly, you know this one can be good project, contributing to ETH platform, I am in this project.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The platform and tokens will be released after this first fundraising? After 13 May? Thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
I was thinking about 80% profit sharing.
Because i've read that,
but in fact :

Appendix A - Profit sharing

Amount raised VS Profit Share

The amount of gross profit ETHbits will share is dependent on how much is raised during the Crowdsale. For every 1000 ETHER raised over minimum funding goal 10000 ETH Ethbits will share 1% of the gross profit.

Raised 10000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 10%

Raised 20000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 20%

Raised 30000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 30%

Raised 40000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 40%

This is already explained by ethbits on last pages of the thread, please read it, no matter how much will be raise on the ICO, the profit sharing will not be that affected, since the unsold coins will be burned.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
I was thinking about 80% profit sharing.
Because i've read that,
but in fact :

The amount of gross profit ETHbits will share is dependent on how much is raised during the Crowdsale. For every 1000 ETHER raised over minimum funding goal 10000 ETH Ethbits will share 1% of the gross profit.

if ETHBits ICO reach 7500ETH, profit sharing will be 7,5% of the tolal...
if ETHBits ICO reach 40000ETH, profit sharing will be 40% of the tolal...
but this will be very difficult
Activity: 340
Nice start. I think Ehtbits will raise much more than 7500 ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
How is this ICO progressing and What is the minimum cap for this project? I don't seems to see this anywhere
Minimum cap is 7500 eth, and it raised around, 6479 eth at the moment, almost 1000 more eth and it will be reached in no time. Just want to see the platform to be launch, and for sure this project will be phenomenal globally.
ICO is progeressing good, its less than 3 days since its started, and it raised so much money already. Still, many wants to invest in this project.

I think the fund will double before the price increase to 1Eth = 0.011ETB. 1000ETh to hit the minimum cap. The project is interesting and can get a market share from localbitcoin 
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
How is this ICO progressing and What is the minimum cap for this project? I don't seems to see this anywhere
Minimum cap is 7500 eth, and it raised around, 6479 eth at the moment, almost 1000 more eth and it will be reached in no time. Just want to see the platform to be launch, and for sure this project will be phenomenal globally.
ICO is progeressing good, its less than 3 days since its started, and it raised so much money already. Still, many wants to invest in this project.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
how much raised so far? i was banned from visiting the ethbits.com Shocked
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
localbitcoins trading volume spikes recently. no doubt ethbits will get much attention from community.

Chinese trading platform is closed scrutinized by government right now, and ppl flood to OTC platform.

i do think ethbits has great potential.

Activity: 266
I just fcked up after trying several time.Why don't you accept bitcoin? ETH gas issue sucks !!
Activity: 700
The required minimum will be achieved without any trouble in a day or two. The limited supply and 80% profit sharing will make this exchange successful and the very valuable to the token of course in the same time. If I say it one of the important projects will not be over talking about it.

It is not 80% profit - it is "up to 80%" depending on the raised amount. if they only raised the minimum of 7500 ETH - then the profit share is only 10%. So be aware of it.

From the contribution terms and conditions:

plz can you explain better?
i'm really interested because i don't understand...
our profit is linke to the ICO ETH gathered?
7.50 eth limit is near, but are joined jus 198 users..
not so much
Efforts to expand the impact of ETHbits. Let ETHbits ICO raise more money.
Activity: 443
Good luck to you guys. I invested a little bit in this hoping you will do your best.  Cool
Activity: 658
I had 500 eth for it but yeah restriction meant I go elsewhere, alot of coins offer dividends so I'm not sure why we were restricted since we don't technically own a part of their company so the SEC wouldn't bitch.
Most of the coins that offer dividends would likely also be considered illegal in the US.
There were lots of discussions on the topic last year after with the DAO, and many (but not all) did consider the offering illegal, as it offered a share in the profits. Also voting rights is many equal to ownership.

While there may be ways around the legislation, its often a easier to restrict US access rather than spending years on a court case.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
So good to see things are going according to plan.
Thank goodness you are looking to get it listed on reputable exchanges and not these smaller ones where it will not get customer recognition using them.

Way to go Ethbits! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: