Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 92. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
I was expecting more ETH to be raised, but I assume, by restricting Americans, probably hurt their fund raising substantially.

5,687 ETH raised, in about 24 hours.

about $280k raised, just a little over a quarter of the goal to hit 1 million USD cap to get to the 40% profit sharing threshold.

Will need to raise close to 21k ETH to hit the 40% sharing threshold.

Hopefully some whales see some opportunity here and dump some more $$$.
it still a good opening day for the ICO, just imagine if Americans are not restricted, It is Huge for sure, maybe ICO will be finished in less than a week.
I had 500 eth for it but yeah restriction meant I go elsewhere, alot of coins offer dividends so I'm not sure why we were restricted since we don't technically own a part of their company so the SEC wouldn't bitch.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Where can I buy ether to participate in ICO.If I buy from exchange.do I need to first send it to myetherwallet before sending to ico address?

You can buy Ether from www.coinbase.com www.kraken.com and www.poloniex.com.

When you buy never send your ETH from exchange to the ico.ethbits.com you send to www.myetherwallet.com (makesure you have your private key very very safe).

Then after the crowdsale the ETHBIT Tokens will come back to the private key you  have which can be opened using myetherwallet or imported into an ETH wallet like Mist etc.

If you go to ico.ethbits.com we have live chat all the time there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Where can I buy ether to participate in ICO.If I buy from exchange.do I need to first send it to myetherwallet before sending to ico address?
The required minimum will be achieved without any trouble in a day or two. The limited supply and 80% profit sharing will make this exchange successful and the very valuable to the token of course in the same time. If I say it one of the important projects will not be over talking about it.

It is not 80% profit - it is "up to 80%" depending on the raised amount. if they only raised the minimum of 7500 ETH - then the profit share is only 10%. So be aware of it.

From the contribution terms and conditions:

Appendix A - Profit sharing

Amount raised VS Profit Share

The amount of gross profit ETHbits will share is dependent on how much is raised during the Crowdsale. For every 1000 ETHER raised over minimum funding goal 10000 ETH Ethbits will share 1% of the gross profit.

Raised 10000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 10%
Raised 20000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 20%
Raised 30000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 30%
Raised 40000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 40%

plz can you explain better?
i'm really interested because i don't understand...
our profit is linke to the ICO ETH gathered?
7.50 eth limit is near, but are joined jus 198 users..
not so much

Hi there we made the profit share proportional to the amount of ETHER raised in order to encourage investors to share Ethbits to their friends. Basically for every 1000 ETH we raise that is a 1% more profit share. So if we raise 10k ETH the site profit share will be a base rate of 10% but there will only be just over 1 Mill Ethbit tokens to share the profit amongst.  If we sell 4 Million tokens then we will distribute 40% of the site profit among 4 mill tokens. So the actual amount of dividends you receive should be the same regardless of 10% with 1 mill tokens or 40% with 4 Mill tokens.
I hope I made that clear? If not then please say and I can try break it down some more for you in another way.

I decided not to participate in this ICO, since the roadmap shows quite long times before developments will be finished. Moreover, limited ICO funds might slow down the process. I hope you will have a good ICO and will succeed with reaching enough funding!

Thank you for considering. We have set a minimum which will ensure our development will not be slowed down and remember we have Ethbits Local ready to launch next month that will start generating revenue. If we only sell 1 Mill tokens then that will potentially better better for the investors due to the reduced supply by burning unsold tokens. We will be sharing profits from the start and people need to buy them to pay site fees. That will be interesting indeed. All opinions are welcome though and actually appreciated because at this early stage we can easily tweek a few things if the opinions are good. For example we totally  restructured our ICO sale price and token issuance after listening to what the investors wanted. Good luck with your future investments and thanks for checking us out.
Activity: 275
I decided not to participate in this ICO, since the roadmap shows quite long times before developments will be finished. Moreover, limited ICO funds might slow down the process. I hope you will have a good ICO and will succeed with reaching enough funding!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I think someone mentioned how they are 26 days still left.
I can see this hitting a million.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
The required minimum will be achieved without any trouble in a day or two. The limited supply and 80% profit sharing will make this exchange successful and the very valuable to the token of course in the same time. If I say it one of the important projects will not be over talking about it.

It is not 80% profit - it is "up to 80%" depending on the raised amount. if they only raised the minimum of 7500 ETH - then the profit share is only 10%. So be aware of it.

The amount of gross profit ETHbits will share is dependent on how much is raised during the Crowdsale. For every 1000 ETHER raised over minimum funding goal 10000 ETH Ethbits will share 1% of the gross profit.

plz can you explain better?
i'm really interested because i don't understand...
our profit is linke to the ICO ETH gathered?
7.50 eth limit is near, but are joined jus 198 users..
not so much
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I was expecting more ETH to be raised, but I assume, by restricting Americans, probably hurt their fund raising substantially.

about $280k raised, just a little over a quarter of the goal to hit 1 million USD cap to get to the 40% profit sharing threshold.

The ICO will run for weeks and It just started so there are lots of people who will be investing to this ICO later. Give it some time and they will see this collecting more than a million. Some of the crypt even started with no funds but are gradually growing so will soon see ETHbits sharing profits to its investors.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

it still a good opening day for the ICO, just imagine if Americans are not restricted, It is Huge for sure, maybe ICO will be finished in less than a week.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
Why are you doing dividends instead of buyback & burn?

Buyback & burn is more attractive and easier when dealing with exchanges, imo
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Hi ethbits admin

I tried several times to contribute in etb ico from myetherwallet.com but always failed with notification :

"Contract 0x3cd4351f3c962f871024efef2922ae39896e4761 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination] "

and I've already charged by myetherwallet.com everytime I tried to send eth to ethbits.

Can you tell me how's the problem and how to fix it.

Thanks

1. I will now contact MyEtherWallet team and report the issue with their gas estimator giving wrong values and causing transactions to fail, so they can fix MyEtherWallet

2. I will change the crowdsale widget UI, so that it is particularly clear about this issue and warns users beforehand

3. I will write an email about the issue. We can send this email to all email addresses collected during the crowdsale. The message states they should check their transactions (instructions for etherscan) and resend the transaction in the case they were hit by the issue.

So will be fixed ASAP

Unlike most exchanges ETHBITS will be distributing up to 80% of the profit to the holders of the site token. Ethbit tokens will be used to pay site fees and the holders of the token will get paid royalties quarterly. Ethbit tokens will be spendable with the new mycelium card so our users can spend crypto anywhere in the world securely and with ease.

This will never get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex.

We will be partnering with new exchanges (already arranged) and competing against the ones you mentioned. Polo make sometimes 1 Mill usd per day. If they paid 40% of that back to token holders lots of people would be rich as opposed to the few people involved. Getting listed on Polo means nothing at all to us in the slightest. We will be their biggest threat.
I agree with you. In order to move Polo out of first place, needs a good rival. Your exchange can achieve this.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
It had gathered more than 200k USD so far and I think this can collect more before the crowdsale ends. Congrats to the team. I guess this is going to be a good ICO to actually profit after some time. It only needs waiting just like how lykke did.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Good luck for nice start I wish this ICO will be successful. Still chance to get extra tokens with recent promo for 1st week. Investment is growing hopefully today will reach the minimum funds cap.
Hi ethbits admin

I tried several times to contribute in etb ico from myetherwallet.com but always failed with notification :

and I've already charged by myetherwallet.com everytime I tried to send eth to ethbits.

Thanks

Please Join us on our Telegram Group https://t.me/EthBitsChatroom , or join the live support on our website https://ico.ethbits.com ,  some Team members will help you to solve this issue.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Hi ethbits admin

Thanks

1. I will now contact MyEtherWallet team and report the issue with their gas estimator giving wrong values and causing transactions to fail, so they can fix MyEtherWallet

2. I will change the crowdsale widget UI, so that it is particularly clear about this issue and warns users beforehand

3. I will write an email about the issue. We can send this email to all email addresses collected during the crowdsale. The message states they should check their transactions (instructions for etherscan) and resend the transaction in the case they were hit by the issue.

So will be fixed ASAP

Unlike most exchanges ETHBITS will be distributing up to 80% of the profit to the holders of the site token. Ethbit tokens will be used to pay site fees and the holders of the token will get paid royalties quarterly. Ethbit tokens will be spendable with the new mycelium card so our users can spend crypto anywhere in the world securely and with ease.

We will be partnering with new exchanges (already arranged) and competing against the ones you mentioned. Polo make sometimes 1 Mill usd per day. If they paid 40% of that back to token holders lots of people would be rich as opposed to the few people involved. Getting listed on Polo means nothing at all to us in the slightest. We will be their biggest threat.
I think this is the edge of ethbits on other exchanges, giving 40% of the profits to token holders will give them more importance, and It's acting as a mutual benefit on the other hand, Win Win situation, people and admins earning on the exchange, means more and more people will be entice to exchange here than other competitors. Once ICO is finished and site will be launched, day by day, it will be going to be huge, I think after the first quarter when profit are already shared on the holders, there will be a upward spike on persons/users that will use ethbits.
Hi ethbits admin

Thanks

So will be fixed ASAP

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Dev - how much of the token supply is reserved for the team members? Looking at the numbers, 4 million of 5 million is for sell in the ICO.
According to the OP
Only 1.7 million are sold in this ICO + 300k for bounties.
Another 2 million will be sold at launch.
The remaining 1 million will be used as reserves. Its use will be determined by community vote.

OP looks to be outdated. What's in the whitepaper says different. They should update OP with the latest details.

https://ico.ethbits.com/white_paper.pdf

Found out as well:
4% goes to the core team
11% for marketing & PR

And 4 million will be for sale in Crowdsale. Any unsold will be burned.
Pages:
Jump to: