Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EtherByte: deflationary currency based on the Ethereum Blockchain. - page 35. (Read 3321 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Finally this great airdrop nice project
I hope go to the moon

0x0cD98514C8172b41b02a830d51012a304d86b736
Activity: 244
here i am join your project dev
Activity: 71
it's amazing project with good team. i like this project
Activity: 86
They are so many other tokens/coins that are similar to yours why is it that someone should use your token over another?

Activity: 113
The project is quite amazing...The roadmap is clear...I hope it will be a great crypto...All the best for the team.
Activity: 168
Put some nice image with logo .
Activity: 10
excited for this new project
Activity: 47
Very interesting Project.  excellent team!
Activity: 7
Your project is great. Keep up the good work
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 140
It is a tectonic project each one of us who truely comfortable and safe buy doing transaction Etherbyte is owsome project keep it up Good job More Update this project    0x8Ea133Bb083C08A24C6090E074316b67cB1aD9bA
Activity: 64
This Project is Great And interesting One, Looking forward for the Success of this Project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
the project is looking cool and great .! go to the moon thanks
Activity: 4
Go to the mooooonnnnn! Grin
Activity: 23
I support this project but I wonder how this project thrive together with thousands of new project..
Activity: 252
This is a new and good project. This project has a nice concepts to its investors and have a blockchain technology. This will lead to top in the cryptocurrency. Good job to the team and dev.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I know this is going to blast off soon, keep up the good work
Activity: 53
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
The future goals of this company and the ascension of the blockchain from simple code into practical and daily use.=> To get this goal, you guys have a long time to go from now, but i think your idea is great and you have the chance to make it become a big platform for a big community. Hope to see more information from your project.

0x7F72CaD6F1a5a2318fDF476e1530C3cCb1cd55dD
Activity: 17
The blockchain technology has the potential of disrupting industries such as financial services..And This is HUGEEEEE...
Pages:
Jump to: