Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EtherByte: deflationary currency based on the Ethereum Blockchain. - page 37. (Read 3321 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
THE IDEA OF THE PROJECT IS GREAT I WILL KEEP MY EYES ON IT
Activity: 76
Achieving a fast and cheap transaction are already done considering the fact that EtherByte is built in Ethereum smart contract. What needs to be done now is integration of a real life application of the token to enhance adaptability of the project by the public, partnering with other payment companies to enable acceptability of EtherByte tokens by Merchants and services providers.  A lot of work still needs to be done even though you feel you are worn out from working on the project, dev but put in a little more effort in producing the roadmap and whitepaper
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I did not quite understand. Will your project focus on developing cryptography? This in itself occurs
Activity: 180
Looking forward for some information, anyway thanks for the airdrop!
Activity: 126
Hello! Where is the main office of this project?
Activity: 714
Merit: 268
Interesting project, good luck!
Activity: 13
HARD WORKING TEAM WITH A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT GO ON
Activity: 117
interesting project
hope you will success with your project team Cheesy
Activity: 44
Good luck to the hardworking team.....
Activity: 132
Etherbyte was found on the basic concept of understanding that any cryptocurrency needs a real world application. In this new and emerging market where a new company comes out everyday.
Activity: 29
A dynamic project with ever active and dymamic Dev team.Based on research i have no doubt at all about this project..Kudos to the Dev team and i would love to see the road map of the project. Cheers
Activity: 168
Glad to be part of your community and let's promote this wonderful project together.

Twitter url: https://twitter.com/alwelldinho
Telegram username: @honeyxmond
Activity: 14
This is a great project. I wish team success.
Activity: 83
it's amazing project with good team. i like this project,good luck

0x9725d987615D3b3a86A71Dbbfa7C149BA52B9213
Activity: 95
YOU ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT  WORK GO ON AND GOOD LUCK
Activity: 3
You guys doing a great job. We need project like this to bring low cost and faster payments system. Good luck to the team!!!!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

0x498fE6c7796427481313E136171892B23A1Dfc99
Activity: 5
Activity: 133
Hi Devs! Wish you luck in your endeavors. When can you provide more information? I have red the first Whitepaper - but it is really alpha version. Anyway - a good stack of supported wallets. Thanks!
Activity: 7
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I have some questions dev. How many people are the project development team made up of? The ANN contains too little information for investors to really grasp the essence and application of EtherByte project. More so, the Project's whitepaper is neither in this ANN nor on website. Add more graphics in here when updating the original post. That will make the ANN page appear more attractive and professional.

Pages:
Jump to: