Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EthereumLyte (ELYTE) 1 MIL total supply BLACK CARD CLUB exclusive benefits - page 3. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
why is ELYTE not listed on coinmarketcap ?
I also think so, why elyte not listed in coinmarketcap?
does the team have plans to register elyte in coinmarketcap?

To be able to get listed on coin market cap, there needs to be at least $10k daily trade volume if I remember correctly. ELYTE is currently listed on Fork Delta, which is not listed on coin market cap (yet). The ELYTE community also still waits (over a month) to get listed on Yobit. We'll also get listed on next.exchange, which is a new exchange website, which will hopefully get huge so that it'll be acknowledged by CMC.

So we need to be a bit more patient. I think the month March will be the month we're looking for.
I won't be able to agree with that. There are coins on coinmarketcap with market caps less than 10000$, let alone their daily volumes. Maybe the team has applied and waiting to be listed on coinmarketcap or there are not enoughs funds to be listed (I actually don't even know if you need to pay to get listed.). The team has an answer to this I guess.
As far as I remember there were more members of the team but I only see 3 right now. Did any of the members leave the team?

You're righty Conrad. I'm not in the team anymore.
Besides crypto, I just have a full-time job and a family. The time I had, I spent on crypto. In my view, this time was not enough to give Elyte the development it needs. My temporary replacement is Ken Hudoy which is not added to the team because he is temporary. As soon as a good replacement is found, he/she will be added to the team. Do you think you have enough expertise and know-how to bring Elyte to a higher level, feel free to apply.
Although I'm an engineer I don't have the technical background in blockchain and cryptocurrencies so I'm just an investor. It would be great to be able to contribute to the development though.
Are members really contacting Yobit as requested ? We have to do the needful if we are to move forward.
Some people are just here for Anything bounty or Airdrop as they have termed it. Note that even if we acquire a lot of tokens, we are bound to trade it in a good exchange. The Devs are making effort to realise this and just requested members to contact Yobit because payment have been made. Read the Pinned message to see how you can support the team to realise this.
I contacted Yobit to add Elyte to the exchange but what I got was probably an automatic message. You can see it below. Do you think we should keep bugging them?

Dear User!

Support answer:

for new coins check Yobit twitter

Please answer in tickets only, don't send any answers to email! Tickets: https://yobit.net/en/support/

https://yobit.net/en/support/603f4d638dc1b89d43417490a5ff0e1d0cd3fb426bbfc5f9764a8b509de3a3d9">https://yobit.net/en/support/603f4d638dc1b89d43417490a5ff0e1d0cd3fb426bbfc5f9764a8b509de3a3d9'>https://yobit.net/en/support/603f4d638dc1b89d43417490a5ff0e1d0cd3fb426bbfc5f9764a8b509de3a3d9

Date: 08.04.2018 11:55

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are members really contacting Yobit as requested ? We have to do the needful if we are to move forward.
Some people are just here for Anything bounty or Airdrop as they have termed it. Note that even if we acquire a lot of tokens, we are bound to trade it in a good exchange. The Devs are making effort to realise this and just requested members to contact Yobit because payment have been made. Read the Pinned message to see how you can support the team to realise this.
Activity: 37
I wish  ethereumlyte  is listed on mercatox.Smiley
I also hope this ELYTE is registered in marcatox
but whether the team tries to sign up for marcatox or the team just makes a false promise
I will wait for the next step of this ELYTE team
Activity: 107
this project is still live .. any new exchange to buy this coin ?
Activity: 40
I wish  ethereumlyte  is listed on mercatox.Smiley
Activity: 58
Updated 1st post to show new website!
Activity: 157

To be able to get listed on coin market cap, there needs to be at least $10k daily trade volume if I remember correctly. ELYTE is currently listed on Fork Delta, which is not listed on coin market cap (yet). The ELYTE community also still waits (over a month) to get listed on Yobit. We'll also get listed on next.exchange, which is a new exchange website, which will hopefully get huge so that it'll be acknowledged by CMC.

So we need to be a bit more patient. I think the month March will be the month we're looking for.
I won't be able to agree with that. There are coins on coinmarketcap with market caps less than 10000$, let alone their daily volumes. Maybe the team has applied and waiting to be listed on coinmarketcap or there are not enoughs funds to be listed (I actually don't even know if you need to pay to get listed.). The team has an answer to this I guess.
As far as I remember there were more members of the team but I only see 3 right now. Did any of the members leave the team?

You're righty Conrad. I'm not in the team anymore.
Besides crypto, I just have a full-time job and a family. The time I had, I spent on crypto. In my view, this time was not enough to give Elyte the development it needs. My temporary replacement is Ken Hudoy which is not added to the team because he is temporary. As soon as a good replacement is found, he/she will be added to the team. Do you think you have enough expertise and know-how to bring Elyte to a higher level, feel free to apply.
how this ELYTE can be developed if there are no strong team members to bring this ELYTE to a high level
while a big project to achieve success there must be a strong team in it
I hope ELYTE soon finds eligible members to enter the team
Activity: 58
Updated post #2 with details of our video competition!

Activity: 79

is it true the team has plans to register elyte in yobit? I will wait for further news and hopefully in March there is a surprise from elyte team
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I join a very cool hand !!!!!

It will be something

And at the cost of money you can not worry, 2018 will give opportunities to all ...... Smiley
Activity: 59
Amazing project, good luck, team!
Activity: 5

Activity: 157
Activity: 12
Wow...
Awesome projects here. Nice one
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
ELYTE is listed on the delta fork WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
yes i also see elyte listed in forkdelta, but the price is still low and i hope the price elyte up soon
Activity: 57
ELYTE is listed on the delta fork WOW  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: