Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EthereumLyte (ELYTE) 1 MIL total supply BLACK CARD CLUB exclusive benefits - page 5. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I joined the airdrop I think very unique project.İf you want to join project,you will join (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOcKUUoTU6IKr1qX5osYaWMdVL8-nB5RmroYtYBir6YYof9A/viewform)
Activity: 214
when does the airdrop end? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I will continue to monitor the progress of this project
with some coins I have hopefully get a satisfactory result
I am happy with the team that continues to work
Activity: 26
amazing...good luck dev!!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Cool. I got 5 coins. Thank you. Good luck.
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really appreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 229
A serious project with plans and so on, they do not care would be at the rates and prices will rise when the time comes
Activity: 58
Its bounty time again!

Head over to our sub on Reddit and upvote the bounty post.  Then click the form link and fill out all the requirements. Make sure that you up vote the post and share on crypto groups, not back to us.

NOTHING COULD BE SIMPLER!!

www.reddit.com/r/EthereumLyte_ELYTE
Activity: 6
Gonna buy enough of this because it's gonna moon
Activity: 86
Wow, Im excited with this Ethereum Lyte (Elyte) project. Goodluck to the whole team. See you on top.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Best #Airdrop #Bounty
https://main.elyte.biz/?page_id=433
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOcKUUoTU6IKr1qX5osYaWMdVL8-nB5RmroYtYBir6YYof9A/viewform#responses

#ELYTE project is one of the projects that has great potentials. The concept is unique & the team piloting it is superb
Activity: 196
I ve been part of Elyte Community in Telegram since. Now im happy they re-open the Crowdsale again. Thanks..
Activity: 157
I am happy with the team effort, hopefully there is a response from the kucoin
waiting for further news
Activity: 378
The Whitepaper and roadmap  is very good and your management is just awesome. It will be more successful soon.
Activity: 1

Very good and upcoming exchange.

Make sure transfers in and out of their exchange are possible.
idex removed a load of smaller coins.  Which unfortunately included us Sad
Activity: 157
does ELYTE exit the IDEX market, after I see ELyte not available in IDEX market
Due to issues with exchanges.  We have decided to open our crowdsale contract again.  We need to raise funds for a much bigger exchange and this is the best way.  So to see your holdings go to a much higher volume exchange, please get involved in the crowdsale.

Details in post 2 on the first page.  Thanks all!
Pages:
Jump to: