Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethershift-Buying ERC20 tokens has never been easier! John McAfee adviser! - page 7. (Read 23048 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
ESH IS NOW LIVE!!

Why isn't any details shown in the website? How to check the progress of this round?
The website must be edited. There is nothing about these 12 hours.

This sale was announced in this thread, telegram and twitter several times.

Don't underestimate the importance of your official website being always up to date. After all, that's your true home, the one under your own control, unlike all these social media where you are only a guest that can be kicked out anytime.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
I'm so excited about this main sale, thanks for reminding me about this great news. Everyone, this is the last chance to buy Ether so do not miss out because this project is going to be Big.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Next round of public sale which is final with a target of 25000 Ethereum is reaching very fast. I personally expect better results than previous round because highly uncertainty hit the campaigns running that time. Still reaching at 75% of the hardcap of round can be considered very good. Ethershift's importance increases in present situation for everyone.

Just to point out that the next sale, which is the main sale starts on December 3rd with the target hardcap of 10,000 Ether. Given, the first stage of the main sale was quite successful at 75% hardcap as it was previously mentioned, there is a chance that the second stage will also succeed. This would be great news for everyone, as we will see the project getting into motion.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Next round of public sale which is final with a target of 25000 Ethereum is reaching very fast. I personally expect better results than previous round because highly uncertainty hit the campaigns running that time. Still reaching at 75% of the hardcap of round can be considered very good. Ethershift's importance increases in present situation for everyone.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys

Head on over to twitter if you would like to participate in the ESH airdrop.  https://twitter.com/ethershiftco/status/1067481372787384323

This is a great chance to get ESH if one does not want to purchase them - a chance I will definitely take advantage of Wink
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 2

Head on over to twitter if you would like to participate in the ESH airdrop.  https://twitter.com/ethershiftco/status/1067481372787384323
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Here are some reasons why I think Ethershift is a game changer for the crypto business:

1. Easy accessible
2. Maintains a good exchange base i.e. ETH
3. Affordable token purchase prior to hitting exchange platforms
4. Drives ICOs competition for their tokens to get listed on Ethershift. Competition = Innovation.

Let me add two other advantages to your list.
5. Real decentralization
6. Real anonymity

These are the main advantages that other exchanges don't have
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Here are some reasons why I think Ethershift is a game changer for the crypto business:

1. Easy accessible
2. Maintains a good exchange base i.e. ETH
3. Affordable token purchase prior to hitting exchange platforms
4. Drives ICOs competition for their tokens to get listed on Ethershift. Competition = Innovation.
Stable coins have been added to Ethershift.  TrueUSD (TUSD) and USDCoin (USDC)

Yes, more coins added to the EtherShift's  fantastic coin collection. Thanks team
copper member
ESH IS NOW LIVE!!

Why isn't any details shown in the website? How to check the progress of this round?

This sale was announced in this thread, telegram and twitter several times.
legendary
ESH IS NOW LIVE!!

copper member
copper member
Stable coins have been added to Ethershift.  TrueUSD (TUSD) and USDCoin (USDC)

We had a lot of people contact us after our last round ended saying they were sad they missed that rate, so we decided to do a Cyber Monday #ESH sale!

Monday only, for 12 hours, ESH will be available on Ethershift at Main Sale Round 1 price!

This is fantastic news, as I missed out on the previous sale. I can't wait to go big buying loads of ESH during this Cyber Monday sale! Thanks a lot Smiley
copper member
legendary
Ethershift's mission is great. I personally think that by allowing and providing people with direct and easy access to buying ICO tokens is valuable, not only for investors but also for business themselves. Ethershift's goal empowers the decentralisation effect and that's much needed for the expansion of the crypto community.

I don't think Ethershift is supposed to be a platform for buying the tokens in ICO phase. Ethershift will be a decentralized exchange for trading ERC20 tokens after they are released.
Ethershift's mission is great. I personally think that by allowing and providing people with direct and easy access to buying ICO tokens is valuable, not only for investors but also for business themselves. Ethershift's goal empowers the decentralisation effect and that's much needed for the expansion of the crypto community.
legendary

We had a lot of people contact us after our last round ended saying they were sad they missed that rate, so we decided to do a Cyber Monday #ESH sale!

Monday only, for 12 hours, ESH will be available on Ethershift at Main Sale Round 1 price!

It's a good opportunity for those missed the round 1.
In my opinion, the 25% of the tokens that had left will be likely sold.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: