Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 40. (Read 40697 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
is 20mh/s normal hashrate for a 1050ti? using ccminer xevan.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Ethereum Future
What are the conditions for the airdrop? How many coins do we get?
You will find out very soon
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Ethereum Future
Ethereum Future? Initially I was impressed with the concept of the project, but I see this project really has the same logo with Digifel. I think you need to change the logo more interesting again.
The logo was designed by logocreator https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/logo-graphics-web-design-hosting-1339802 according to our assignment on 10.26.2017
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://miningpool.shop

-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.miningpool.shop:60201 -u  [wallet] -p x
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What are the conditions for the airdrop? How many coins do we get?
Activity: 281
i can not wait for 10k view Smiley hope project can success
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
lol.. "ethereum" on a bitcoin wallet core with premine and an old nist5 algo... happy birthday Smiley

I laughed as well... I know you saw nist5 and thought you might make a pool for it if it turned out not to be terrible  Grin

I... might mine some

Not from me, no, but you'll have 180134 Pools here soon, don't worry, the algo is supported by yiimp :-)

Since so many new users joined crypto, there are lots of shitcoin launches again.. And all those Masternode auctions seem to be the latest "scam"... Start a coin, sell the masternodes in a "premine auction" via discord, then simply let the coin die over time... Rinse and repeat...

Yep! I'm astounded by the amount of cloned masternode coins hitting the ANN threads. Like, blatantly copied and pasted word for word.

Good catch by the earlier user that this coin reused the Digifel logo (Digifel being one of the rare non-garbage ones)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Ethereum Future? Initially I was impressed with the concept of the project, but I see this project really has the same logo with Digifel. I think you need to change the logo more interesting again.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
lol.. "ethereum" on a bitcoin wallet core with premine and an old nist5 algo... happy birthday Smiley

I laughed as well... I know you saw nist5 and thought you might make a pool for it if it turned out not to be terrible  Grin

I... might mine some

Not from me, no, but you'll have 180134 Pools here soon, don't worry, the algo is supported by yiimp :-)

Since so many new users joined crypto, there are lots of shitcoin launches again.. And all those Masternode auctions seem to be the latest "scam"... Start a coin, sell the masternodes in a "premine auction" via discord, then simply let the coin die over time... Rinse and repeat...
Activity: 22
Nice looking graphics and website for launch.  I'll mine it for a bit.
Activity: 207
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
How to view statistics on the pool? http://pool.ethereumfuture.net/workers
with a block reward is paid to the Masternodes? Already have Masternodes?
What time of confirmation? How often will I receive rewards?
No information on the pool!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

I... might mine some
Activity: 68

Yeah, I'm like: What does this even do? More than pump and dump I mean. 😎
Activity: 23
Ukrainian translate reserved
Activity: 45
I can’t see image post.  Pls check
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
Really?
Image links are broken.
Logo looks like DIGIFEL.
At least put some efforts to create a good logo.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: