Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Etho Protocol - ETHO | POW | Masternode | ethoFS/IPFS - page 18. (Read 34378 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is the first project on ethash that is on masternodes.online and now, in the second month after launching the project has actually overtaken such monsters as Akroma and Pirl.
Ether-1 is the best project.
Activity: 5
Activity: 33
I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
Soon the first decentralized applications on ether-1 will leave and the project will be shone with new colors.
Activity: 5
Activity: 84
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
I don't know. Maybe Devs can fill the form
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Good news!

It appears CoinMarketCap has removed the 100K Daily volume requirement
Activity: 52
dude, but they will change monetary policy, so when they change it who knows how many week you will need to get 15000!!!! buy etho cause mining at that speed you will not reach the amount requiered when all this change!!
Activity: 45
Yes, it's easy to switch between service node and master node.  Should take about 2-3 minutes.
Activity: 62
Can I join service then master node even after the official launch? Im currently mining ~170mh so it takes few weeks to get the required amount for it, got around 400 etho at moment.
Yes, you won't even have to make any changes on the VPS, just delete the service node from the node dashboard and add a new master node.
can i active now a node service, and upgrade to master node when 15000?
The 100th Ether-1 Masternode was just deployed! 100 masternodes and 32 service nodes currently active!
and fucking mining diff is increasing every hour... it will cost me more to reach master node!! T_T almost i can be actually a middle node...
News From Devs:

We are happy to announce that Ether-1 is officially the first eth coin to be added to masternodes.online! We are still working out some bugs between the systems ROI calculation methods as this is MNO’s first time adding an eth coin but over the next 24 hours all should be ironed out! You will notice a new “Public Key” has been added to your MN/SN details page which will allow you to interact with their node monitoring service without revealing any private node information. This will also be used with other (upcoming) monitoring services.
Wow, network hash rate went up like 25% overnight.  Price just keeps going up too, so excited about this project.
Activity: 33
@here update to the latest twitter bounty  https://twitter.com/cavhash/status/1019717419928031232

cavhash (@cavhash)
Can we make it to 100 likes/retweets?  If we can, I'll bump the ETHO payout to 1500!!  Let's do this!

Wishing to receive my mug, it becomes more
Good news!

Ether-1 now has an ETHO/ETH pairing available for trading at MapleChange.
If you haven’t tried their exchange out it is extremely user friendly!
Highly recommend checking it out!https://maplechange.com/markets/ethoeth
Activity: 103
Merit: 2

Masternode/Service Node reward payments move up to 50% of full rewards tomorrow. It's only a matter of days before 100% rewards are live! We are up to 80 Masternodes and 32 Service Nodes already and still 6 days to go before official release. 1360000 ETHO is already locked in master & service nodes.

https://nodes.ether1.org - Node Dashboard
Pages:
Jump to: