Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Etho Protocol - ETHO | POW | Masternode | ethoFS/IPFS - page 21. (Read 34378 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This week, the developers promised little news about the new horizons that the project will seek after launching the MN network. And I think we'll fly to the moon.
Activity: 33
While transferring all the power to the coin mining. I need to release some satoshi to buy some coins.
copper member
Activity: 67
Been mining ETHO since Day 1, now in the MN Alpha program. I'll add to the positive comments on working with the Devs.  It's a class project and the devs are beating my expectations.  Very professionally run program, solid community.

Come join!
Activity: 45
Guys, do you think it's better to try to mine coins or buy? I was already one time late for a flight with the Akroma. Too late I found a project on the net, I did not have enough to get enough coins before launching the MN. And then the price went x10

I ended up mining enough coins for my first MN, then bought 15k more for my second.  The price is super cheap right now, and I feared the same thing, after MN launches and we start advertising the price could jump way up.

I too am in the alpha program, I was very impressed with how streamlined the process is, the devs have done an amazing job of automating much of the process.  (The entire setup process from a bare Ubuntu VPS to fully functioning MN took me only about 30 minutes.)  Personally based on what's been done in the first month, I'm excited for what the dev team will be able to accomplish in the future.  Honestly, it's refreshing to be a part of a project where the devs are consistantly hitting their deadlines.
Perhaps it is worth applying an integrated approach. I'm afraid you will not be allowed to buy a lot of coins at a good price.
Guys, do you think it's better to try to mine coins or buy? I was already one time late for a flight with the Akroma. Too late I found a project on the net, I did not have enough to get enough coins before launching the MN. And then the price went x10
Activity: 8
My vote baner number 2))))

Thank you, I'll go into more information. By the way, can someone tell me a good pool for mining ether-1
Not advertising
http://pool.baikalmine.com/ru/etho/
Hello everybody! I have the gift of foresight. And I see the future.
But I do not say anything to anyone.
So I understand the developer
You can pick up the pool on the official site https://ether1.org/ I invite you, to my pool https://etho.upool.in

Thank you, I'll go into more information. By the way, can someone tell me a good pool for mining ether-1
I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
come better in the discord, the developers are very actively communicate in the discord
Cool, but still ... and that after MN? And give me an invitation to the project's discord.
https://discord.gg/Pr5rgmx
Cool, but still ... and that after MN? And give me an invitation to the project's discord.

I voted for the first banner, it is the most beautiful. Faster would have been already advertising on masternodes.online and fly to the moon.

Guys and what is so special about this project, how is it different from thousands of others?
Hello!
News from Devs:

Alpha Masternode/Service Node deployment has gone relatively flawless and the group has provided us with some great feedback that we are now implementing. We will be moving to beta in the next few days so anyone who would like to deploy a node can participate.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a banner for the upcoming masternodes.online advertising campaign. The banners are now up for community vote in #community-banner-vote . Vote for your favorite banner and the top two banners will receive etho payouts. We will use the first place banner in the upcoming advertising campaign.

Read more on Discord

I voted for the first banner, it is the most beautiful. Faster would have been already advertising on masternodes.online and fly to the moon.
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452953545428172810/465738087780319271/Artboard_1_-_Allan_Delmare.jpg
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hello!
News from Devs:

Alpha Masternode/Service Node deployment has gone relatively flawless and the group has provided us with some great feedback that we are now implementing. We will be moving to beta in the next few days so anyone who would like to deploy a node can participate.

Thanks to everyone who submitted a banner for the upcoming masternodes.online advertising campaign. The banners are now up for community vote in #community-banner-vote . Vote for your favorite banner and the top two banners will receive etho payouts. We will use the first place banner in the upcoming advertising campaign.

Read more on Discord
Hurry to participate, then you will buy in three expensive))
Pages:
Jump to: