Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 22. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
FIFA WORLD CUP IS STARTING FROM 14TH JUNE GREAT TIME TO BUY ETHOS
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I just heard a  support executive of ethos ethos will launch wallet at the end of the june so be prepare for huge pump

If the market is still beginning bullish movement, then the release of the application can give a token to update its current highs! I'm looking forward to the universal Ethos wallet in my smartphone!
I just heard a  support executive of ethos ethos will launch wallet at the end of the june so be prepare for huge pump
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I will suggest to use the fair channels to avoid future's complications @polonez. I mean to say instead of bypassing the restrictions posed by ICO's better wait for specified coin or tokens you are interested in to get listed on exchanges. If you bypass using VPN in case of failure you can face troubles. Ethos team is fully aware of the concern and importance of the time but they can't hurry to throw uncompleted product in market. I also am same excited but no comprise on safety and stability at all.
Hi guys, I'm in US, how can I buy ico's ?is there any way I can bypass an exchange restriction ?

USE VPN OR TOR BROWSER
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hi guys, I'm in US, how can I buy ico's ?is there any way I can bypass an exchange restriction ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
The cost of the token on ICO was 0.03 $. Right now the cost of the token is $ 3 (+ 10701.9%). Extremely cool. I think the Ethos group will satisfy us more than once
Merit: 0
this project has a good purpose, Want to create a large and powerful crypto and can be accessed by all people and circles. hopefully this project can grow rapidly.
It made my day this development diary reading tomorrow UW company wide payroll milestones and getting more and more closer to the release of universal wallet which is most awaited if I say will not be wrong. These updates show team has eyes on feedback while doing development nonstop. I also eyes on the big news which are hinted about in this update.

I hope wallet release this month and market is above 830 billion dollar
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It made my day this development diary reading tomorrow UW company wide payroll milestones and getting more and more closer to the release of universal wallet which is most awaited if I say will not be wrong. These updates show team has eyes on feedback while doing development nonstop. I also eyes on the big news which are hinted about in this update.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Ethos Dev Diary – progress updates from the Ethos engineering team in the home stretch of building Universal Wallet

https://www.ethos.io/ethos-dev-diary/
When the ETHOS wallet is finally released, will ethos be doing a massive advertising campaign?

Waiting for wallet released and airdrop lets see how much i am bag it  i have a very high hope of this 100 dollar coin project
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
When the ETHOS wallet is finally released, will ethos be doing a massive advertising campaign?
BTC is the equivalent of what the banks are today. We need to get rid of the "old money" (in crypto's case BTC (and all the forks!)) So the new money can be truely free to find its value. To little hands holding to big piece of the power to control all what will be in the future.

BTC,ETHOS PUBLICIA WABI DRAGONCHAIN WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
SCAM ALERT
There is a new Telegram group called 'Ethos Airdrop Channel'.
Although it uses the Ethos logo, but has nothing to do with Ethos!
At Ethos we will never ask you for your private keys.
Please do not join the group and never send funds or private keys to anyone else
https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1001494010157035520
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
BTC is the equivalent of what the banks are today. We need to get rid of the "old money" (in crypto's case BTC (and all the forks!)) So the new money can be truely free to find its value. To little hands holding to big piece of the power to control all what will be in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Ethos believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Ethos at: https://cointopper.com/coin/ethos

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
People has been waiting since long time for Universal wallet launch......I Agree bringing a wallet takes lot of development but Ethos team should work with some definite dates for wallet launch which is not happening but they are just pushing & pushing the launch of wallet & hence price dropping from $5 to $3 in just a week...Is there any specific dates for at least Netherlands wallet launch??? Team is just buying time with competitors behind them...
It would be crazy to have a date and then have to move it if everything wasn't 100% ready.  Have some patience, they need to make it as near to perfect as possible before launching it, I would much rather wait than be disappointed.  The current price is irrelevant unless you want to sell now.  Crypto is in a big bear market at the moment, I'll hold until the bulls are back, hopefully by the end of 2018.

Of course, I would very much like the bull market to come earlier. It is a pity that this year and the Consensus of 2018 did not help raise the market.
this year 2018 consensus helped a lot to bear the market
at this point some analyst says that market will go more down in the next one or two weeks
but also there are more support to bear the current situation of market
i think this is the part of the crypto trading bulls and bears come along
well ethos developments are going very well and i got an e-mail from ethos team
that Ethos announces upcoming Genesis release of Universal Wallet for final testing
keep it up best of luck
Merit: 11
People has been waiting since long time for Universal wallet launch......I Agree bringing a wallet takes lot of development but Ethos team should work with some definite dates for wallet launch which is not happening but they are just pushing & pushing the launch of wallet & hence price dropping from $5 to $3 in just a week...Is there any specific dates for at least Netherlands wallet launch??? Team is just buying time with competitors behind them...
It would be crazy to have a date and then have to move it if everything wasn't 100% ready.  Have some patience, they need to make it as near to perfect as possible before launching it, I would much rather wait than be disappointed.  The current price is irrelevant unless you want to sell now.  Crypto is in a big bear market at the moment, I'll hold until the bulls are back, hopefully by the end of 2018.

Of course, I would very much like the bull market to come earlier. It is a pity that this year and the Consensus of 2018 did not help raise the market.
Pages:
Jump to: