Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 20. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do the team share any info about timeline for public release?

unfortunately not  but they are keep saying main net  is about to release  2200 + user is testing app on   their phone so i hope this month and next month they will release the wallet
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Do the team share any info about timeline for public release?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
These incidents are rising very fast and are becoming frequent that's why we need secure universal wallet without waiting long. Ethos is working to provide us permanent solution and peace of the mind when it comes to deals with digital world. Right now atmosphere is demanding safe storage and trading platforms and ETHOS is around the corner. That is fantastic to know.
Russian and japenese bank adopting a coin is not enough to boost market cap  but  only 30  millon dollar stolen in coinrail and bithumb is enough to market crash What a rubbish
Activity: 42
This crypto platform will be the one stop for everything you need in a cryptocurrency world.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
How team took the title for last update when wallet and shared background which is well known to those following them on social media. Security checks have been done and all cryptcurrencies are syncing with their blockchain remaining in UW. It will be available on famous mobile operating systems. In the end it was repeated it will be very soon than we are expecting. I would like to have surprising news like everyone waiting for months for this release.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Excellent work has been done so far. Those transfers from exchange to wallet were really quick and worked as it should be. I watched that video with real transaction at least thrice as this is probably last step before expecting full release of wallet for everyone. It looks like moments of real beginning are approaching real fast. Great work must appreciate once more.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
have looked into the demo. looks very promising. slow and steady for ethos Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I hope Ethos reaches its goals. It's important make the cryptocurrency market accessible to everyone. Nice project!

They are looking very confident to bring revolution in world of crypto to make it accessible for common people who don't knowledge how to store them at safest place. They moving forward towards the mainstream users and I hope they will make engage them into this project.
Activity: 42
I hope Ethos reaches its goals. It's important make the cryptocurrency market accessible to everyone. Nice project!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Anyone has an idea when will the universal wallet comes out? is it confirmed elsewhere? really hyped of this project and invested lots of money in here as well, but the way the team keep delaying stuff is really annoying Sad

I really hope it will come out soon, because personally I really love the idea and I believe ethos will be a top 50 coin in no time.
I guess I'll just invest more in this project.

Now there is beta testing of the application among 2000 happy users who registered in advance for this! You can see the work of the purse in the last update from the team and yes, we are all looking forward to this release!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Anyone has an idea when will the universal wallet comes out? is it confirmed elsewhere? really hyped of this project and invested lots of money in here as well, but the way the team keep delaying stuff is really annoying Sad

I really hope it will come out soon, because personally I really love the idea and I believe ethos will be a top 50 coin in no time.
I guess I'll just invest more in this project.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Early in the morning I see that video with demonstration of demo version with mainnet transactions. Ethos wallet seems to be getting very closer to its final version and this kind of release of teaser will be helpful to boost energy in the supporters which sometimes loose control. It will be best product of the year seeing their work can be expected.
Another day in crypto still waiting for moon  waiting for wallet launch waiting for market move above 800 billon dollar
common man pump at lest 10 dollar it will be be good advantage in this shit market
ethos will pump but not like this
now a days crypto is facing regulation after that ethos will be a powerful project and the price could pump more then you think
just wait and be patience because market is going down and in this down trend  buy moreif you want to make more profit.

I hope too all test done ethos is ready to launch main-net after that we can see fully synchronized   wallet that is multiuniversal
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Are they doing any kind of snapshot before the real launch? How do they know who the investors are? Or does it even matter? I have pre-registered long time ago and know i will get free airdrops but will they give the investors anything?
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
common man pump at lest 10 dollar it will be be good advantage in this shit market
ethos will pump but not like this
now a days crypto is facing regulation after that ethos will be a powerful project and the price could pump more then you think
just wait and be patience because market is going down and in this down trend  buy moreif you want to make more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Similar projects like this have many good, how to fight against competitors, you have any advantage? But ethos does have some unique aspects, I will certainly pay attention to it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
With last airdrop of Polymath integration in wallet the number is increasing fast. When wallet will be accessible we will have many token for having accounts at this time which is pre-launched literally. I saw there is some interview tomorrow surely would catch that for the latest about project.
Pages:
Jump to: