Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 83. (Read 288632 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Their best-in-class project . I'm too trusting that project .Good luck .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
congratulation on achieving minimum  target,i have doubt that i know that BQX tokens holder will get extra benefits and early access features but will the profit from project will be distributed amongst token holders so that it will help in continuous price rise in tokens?

Finally, the minimum funds collected congratulations bitquence and to everyone who has supported her
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
congratulation on achieving minimum  target,i have doubt that i know that BQX tokens holder will get extra benefits and early access features but will the profit from project will be distributed amongst token holders so that it will help in continuous price rise in tokens?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
5000 ETH Reached! Thanks to everyone who has participated! #Bitquence #BQX #crowdsale #ethereum #altcoin #ICO #bitcoin

from twitter Bitquence‏ @bitquence

So, minimum target has been raised, Congrats to everyone  Grin Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
4 days left, 10 hours. Funds collected 4980.09 ETH. It is interesting to wait for what the minimum target will be achieved
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
With four days left I am sure they will cross the minimum funding threshold and I just made my blog review as well as a video review for BITQUENCE to get the word out to my followers. I have a lot of friends on Facebook and Twitter followers so am hoping they can pick up some BQX tokens in the ICO before it closes..
my video review enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT7idcUz1eA Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
4000 Ethereum collected.
1000 ETH to minimum target. And there is plenty of time Cool
Delighted to hear this! Despite such a  bearish market,bitquence managed to raise such a huge amount is speak volume about the potential it has.

It is 4483.94 ETH now  Cool

If 5000 ether will not be collected after the ICO date, will they refund the investors?
It would be something of a waste if this project won't be set up for the investors who are looking forward to it.

I don't know if they refund but invesments have been getting faster for last couple of days as I see. And now it is 4483.94 ETH.
Just needed 516.06 ETH for minimum.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
If 5000 ether will not be collected after the ICO date, will they refund the investors?
It would be something of a waste if this project won't be set up for the investors who are looking forward to it.
Activity: 602
4000 Ethereum collected.
Delighted to hear this! Despite such a  bearish market,bitquence managed to raise such a huge amount is speak volume about the potential it has.
Activity: 68
You know what would make this even better? Basically becoming a competitor to coinbase, an do bank transfers and debit/credit card funding but at a slightly lower rate then them. Imagine having one source to buy from via bank account then after you load up on the app buy whatever coins you wanted all under the same roof.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
4000 Ethereum collected.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Is there a bounty or not?
Yes there is signature and social media bounties.You must check marketplace section to look for bitquence bounty.

found!
Is there a bounty or not?
Yes there is signature and social media bounties.You must check marketplace section to look for bitquence bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Activity: 68
Very happy to be invested into this, I suggest if you haven't already to look at their YouTube videos demoing the wallet. This looks extremely exciting and a gateway to cryptos for new people.
Merit: 252
I think that the minimum fees will be successful and the multicolor project is realized, because this is really a convenient and practical vesh that can go to the masses!
This is incredible and maybe it's a coincidence, but from the moment Bitquence is showing up on ads on the MEW site, the amounts raised have increased! Little missing, guys! Good luck! Grin

Sure those ads has an big effect on ICOs as I see so far. Let's see how it goes  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Hope u will reach 5000 ETH. Good Luck!
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
This is incredible and maybe it's a coincidence, but from the moment Bitquence is showing up on ads on the MEW site, the amounts raised have increased! Little missing, guys! Good luck! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: