Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 78. (Read 288632 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
We all hope so! As they say, reliable dies last!
----
I really hope that this project has great success because I have been working hard to help crypto reach the lay people of this planet. I really am trying hard to educate more and more people to use cryptos and Bitquence would be the tool to make my job so much easier.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really hope that this project has great success because I have been working hard to help crypto reach the lay people of this planet. I really am trying hard to educate more and more people to use cryptos and Bitquence would be the tool to make my job so much easier.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
When is the distribution of prizes for the participants of social media campaign

Also interested. The amount of tokens earned on the bounty can somehow be known?
When can we remove signature?

"Anyone Can Remove Their Signatures and Avatar Now.. Thanks For all your support patience and kindness "

You can check his post on bitcointalk thread bounty campaign Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
first, congratulations for the ico. it end with successful.
i want to know, will BQX goes listed oin other market?
i hope the price will raise in other exchange, it has low volume in CoinExchange.

Actually I've never heard of CoinExchange before  Embarrassed

ICO just over, so I guess we could hear some news about the exchanges soon.

coinexchange is quite a good exchange Smiley I'd just stay away of hitbtc
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
It was spectacular the revenue of Bitquence for the reasons of the fall of ETH and BTC, all are to be congratulated, I hope that the team maintains this spirit of never giving up and delivered the best, when there will be exchanges? Grin

No its not and how do u link ETH's fall with this ico, are u the retard? Lol in all seriousness, there hasnt been any fall, ETH has corrected after a spontaneous pump and will correct a billion more times in the future, hardly this has any impact on random fraudulent icos. U guys should employ brains for thinking cause it does help largely to make better logical conclusions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
congratulations on your success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When is the distribution of prizes for the participants of social media campaign

Also interested. The amount of tokens earned on the bounty can somehow be known?
When can we remove signature?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 269

Activity: 868
Merit: 502
i hope the price will raise in other exchange, it has low volume in CoinExchange.

Actually I've never heard of CoinExchange before  Embarrassed

ICO just over, so I guess we could hear some news about the exchanges soon.
Activity: 20
Great project, very solid.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
It seems like the price of this on be singular points for a could be exchanged in and out are fluctuating highly and more highly than any of the other coins Ned general area. It's a little bit confusing and trying to figure out whether it's something that's going to be a vegetable or not at this point it's basically some free ones it's fine but to put any kind of effort at all even turning a wallet on this point is not worth it.
Activity: 7
Will this coin be added to bittrex, kraken or any decent exchange?
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
Congratulation dev for your successful ICO. Very great job!
Anyone know how the price BQX when ICO?

It went from 5000 BQX/ETH to 4200 BQX/ETH (since less than 15,000 ETH were raised, according to the token sale page).

The median is 4600 BQX/ETH so 1 BQX = 0.00021739 ETH.

The last trade on Coinexchange was 0.00025 ETH and 0.00003 BTC per BQX. :|
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
Congratulation dev for your successful ICO. Very great job!
Anyone know how the price BQX when ICO?
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
The coin will go out on Poloniex or Bittrex?
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Good job all.
See you after the summer break with exciting news!
Merit: 500
It was spectacular the revenue of Bitquence for the reasons of the fall of ETH and BTC, all are to be congratulated, I hope that the team maintains this spirit of never giving up and delivered the best, when there will be exchanges? Grin

It seems that for now they have not prepared well, ICO is running well but there are many obstacles with the fall of ETH and bitcoin, hopefully not change this success with disappointment hopefully they can give the best for Investors and Bounty participants ...
Pages:
Jump to: