Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ETHROS] - EHS Mining Coin 500,000,000 - page 2. (Read 1087 times)

copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The best way to find coins that are easy to mine is to screen in forums and cryptocurrency organizations, and pick coins that sound promising but still lack visibility in the community. Mining and accumulating new coins as much as possible, and hope that the price will soar soon after encountering larger exchanges and the wider community.
Hope this is worth it.

We hope so to. 11m coins already mined
Hey is there any airdrop avaiable right now?

Yes please visit the website for more information
Activity: 7
Exciting found new project with mineable on PC. Promising!
Activity: 19
The best way to find coins that are easy to mine is to screen in forums and cryptocurrency organizations, and pick coins that sound promising but still lack visibility in the community. Mining and accumulating new coins as much as possible, and hope that the price will soar soon after encountering larger exchanges and the wider community.
Hope this is worth it.
It looks like an interesting project. Such projects should come to develop the crypto community. But wait patiently, because it may take some time to succeed.
Add a bookmark here so I can easily track the item.
Activity: 37
Read the white paper and explain everything in detail. How many people are in your team? Are they all partners?
Activity: 25
Hope this is worth it.

Hey is there any airdrop avaiable right now?
copper member
How about your security prep, hackers are all over. any one can hacked anytime and wallet security very important for that. how do you prevent them?

We have a good team who have worked on many apps. Security will not be an issue. Also the desktop wallet is super secure
Activity: 26
How about your security prep, hackers are all over. any one can hacked anytime and wallet security very important for that. how do you prevent them?
copper member
Hope this is worth it.

copper member
Interesting....i think mobile app is more easy to use any wallet but I couldn't find the  app. Do you have any?

Mobile app is already being built and will be ready in 7 days
Activity: 215
Merit: 2
Interesting....i think mobile app is more easy to use any wallet but I couldn't find the  app. Do you have any?

The mobile wallet team is developing
Activity: 30
Hope this is worth it.
Activity: 27
Activity: 215
Merit: 2
EHS is very popular. . have a future. . . There are already 1,000 people in the discord group
copper member
copper member
Discord invite link, that shouldn't expire.
https://discord.gg/tdNZFkJCEG

Was going to say updated but have already spoken to you yesterday on Discord Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Discord invite link, that shouldn't expire.
https://discord.gg/tdNZFkJCEG
Activity: 55
EfKm9bwounzXiGuJSTiRs41AVHRjxd8zgM
Activity: 55
it is  saying that the invitation is invalidated in the discord...
copper member
hello. I made a disagreement that the exchange (https://exbitron.com/Finance/myzr/coin/ehs) is giving an error (THE CURRENT BAN INTO THE CURRENCY!) and that I believed in the coin but that it was starting badly because for two days I want to make deposits and I can't and I end up being banned from discord ... thank you guys see what you are doing ... I turned my 20 gh of antminers to another coin thanks ... .

And regarding  exbitron they did make a post on the group they were moving some parts of their server. If you have any issues with possible missing EHS then please contact them direct. They will be able to help you.
copper member
I just saw that your discord disappeared ... something is going wrong ... I would like you to say something because I have a lot of coins (ethros) and I don't want to eat them with potatoes like many others that disappear faster than they appear and that makes us waste time and money mining ...

There has never been an issue with our discord and discord doesn't just vanish.

Our discord is live and has never been down. The mining pools are running for everyone else. So no idea why you are having issues. No one has been banned from our Discord which runs just fine.Feel free to come on to the discord group and if you have any issues we can help you. Please also can you post your wallet as we will be able to see if you actually mined any Ethros. Like I said no one else has had any issues with this.

Thanks for your feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: