Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ETHROS] - EHS Mining Coin 500,000,000 - page 3. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I just saw that your discord disappeared ... something is going wrong ... I would like you to say something because I have a lot of coins (ethros) and I don't want to eat them with potatoes like many others that disappear faster than they appear and that makes us waste time and money mining ...
Activity: 55
hello. I made a disagreement that the exchange (https://exbitron.com/Finance/myzr/coin/ehs) is giving an error (THE CURRENT BAN INTO THE CURRENCY!) and that I believed in the coin but that it was starting badly because for two days I want to make deposits and I can't and I end up being banned from discord ... thank you guys see what you are doing ... I turned my 20 gh of antminers to another coin thanks ... .
copper member
Activity: 32
Amazing to see Ethros growing so quickly, there are many more miners today than there were just a few days ago. Very glad I secured a nice bag of Ethros so early! Grin

A lot more. I think first few days we have maybe 10. Today we had over 125

Its getting there steady which is always a good thing
Activity: 19
Amazing to see Ethros growing so quickly, there are many more miners today than there were just a few days ago. Very glad I secured a nice bag of Ethros so early! Grin
copper member
But you are contradicting yourself here. You said you don't want our money and yet you will be holding pre-sale. Just don't add this statement to your ANN as it is like misleading.

"As Ethros is a coin you can mine. we DONT want your money, were NOT asking for investment
All we ask is you help spread the word and mine Ethros on your PC or Laptop"

Also, please review again your website. There are some misspelled words.

Thanks for your feedback. I can fully see where your coming from. We have had a lot of people asking can they buy the coin. My initial idea was to literally just have it to mine but that's not always possible for some people. So i have allocated a small amount to sell. This money will then be put back into Ethros to build mining rigs to then give a share to anyone who bought the coin. This is not for personal gain this is to hopefully make the coin into something special.  

Regarding the spelling mistake thanks for pointing them out auto correct wont pick up one of them Wink
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
But you are contradicting yourself here. You said you don't want our money and yet you will be holding pre-sale. Just don't add this statement to your ANN as it is like misleading.

"As Ethros is a coin you can mine. we DONT want your money, were NOT asking for investment
All we ask is you help spread the word and mine Ethros on your PC or Laptop"

Also, please review again your website. There are some misspelled words.

copper member
                                                                                                                                                Ethros [EHS] Mining Pool

https://spools.online/site/mining

Share         -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://spools.online:3905 -u -p c=EHS

Solo           -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://spools.online:3905 -u -p c=EHS,m=solo

Thank you so much Smiley
Activity: 22
                                                                                                                                                Ethros [EHS] Mining Pool

https://spools.online/site/mining

Share         -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://spools.online:3905 -u -p c=EHS

Solo           -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://spools.online:3905 -u -p c=EHS,m=solo
copper member
Over the next week we are planning a pre sale.

We will be allocating 2,000,000 Ethros EHS for this. After this sale no other coins will be offered to sell

We want to raise enough to start a small mining farm. The profits will be distributed back to all those who
bought on the coin sale with their % share.

We will also be using funds to add Ethros to major exchanges

A form will need to be completed and each transaction.

Accepted payment will be the following

BTC
ETH
ADA
MATIC
XRP

More details to follow
copper member
Awesome. I've started mining.
Looking forward to seeing what you guys create.

Thanks Player-Seven

Activity: 19
Awesome. I've started mining.
Looking forward to seeing what you guys create.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
where is the source?
Activity: 450
Merit: 10

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://140.82.1.236:4775 -u -p
c=EHS

http://140.82.1.236/   Pool
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
Nooo Cheesy You need click on any channel and click Create Invite, and never expire and unlimited uses Cheesy
copper member
Discord or any social media? You know to talk Cheesy Also block time?

https://discord.gg/tzxrHVZF
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
Discord or any social media? You know to talk Cheesy Also block time?
copper member
Thank you for those already mining

EJNoF6s11TUMsSFJ7nNQV3vWYEcjJqRjsM   80896   75008   51.88%   17.67 MH
EXPDMeGbje94vWBndp2uBHR3j8Q5q6pbyj   216           104           67.5%   47.19 KH
ELXfXQbTf4uGtxWdarS7VskAzzAo2Tz83K   6171           3702           62.5%   1.35 MH
EakxrZUy8CsjrmrDNXjkJF4L9wymmS8RPT   56           0           100%   12.23 KH
Activity: 78
is there 1 explorer?
Pages:
Jump to: