Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken]Important announcement eToken - page 4. (Read 52731 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 26, 2014, 10:34:00 AM
i will hold my etoken.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
February 26, 2014, 08:53:05 AM
 I have 1k and hold
Activity: 182
February 26, 2014, 04:58:38 AM
I bought so much i could afford, but ETok seems DEAD, or dying.....  Embarrassed
+1 I have 1k and don't know what to do.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2014, 04:35:46 AM
Could Mogui be also the StackCoin scammer.. both are french I heard?

Excellent observation.

Kiss
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
February 26, 2014, 04:27:33 AM
I bought so much i could afford, but ETok seems DEAD, or dying.....  Embarrassed
Activity: 98
February 26, 2014, 04:13:57 AM
etoken hope we can make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2014, 08:16:41 PM
Call it eTokin Tongue

I Think it's time for a new Community Coin !
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
February 24, 2014, 06:15:37 AM

The same idea popped into my head when i read about the stackcoin situation. But there is no way knowing. I think the situation witch stackcoin is just criminal. eToken is just well...not really correct  Roll Eyes Tongue
February 24, 2014, 05:58:07 AM
Well, lets clear it up a bit.

In terms of total supply - yes its undervalued.
In terms of first dev holding and dumping majority of coins - it is not undervalued.
In terms of overall attention - it is not undevalued.

If you want this coin to succeed. You need to do something to change the last two.
The only way to have any kind of price increase is find a way to delete all Mogui coins. As far as i know, its not doable without resetting this coin completely.

With such low price it will be much easier to relaunch or fork this coin.

The problem is i don`t think you can fork it and remove moguis coins. They`re already too much spread. It was tried already once when all coins were in just 3 accs and it didn`t work. Now they`re everywhere.
Relaunch makes no sense too. You would loose everything as there would be a new blockchain.
And then the question is, if we really would restart this coin it could only be etoken2.0 but why should you keep the name when even the first coin has not a good reputation.
Honestly i don`t see the price rising in the next time and i`m not willing to invest a lot of time too.
I`m not a fan of working for moguis profit without earning at least a little for me too. So there will be no new features for a while from me. Because every minute you invest in etoken just makes moguis profit larger.
I think this coin isn`t dead, but at least it`s on the palliative care station.

Yeap, you are right. This coin confirms that decentralization is essential part of any cryptocoin. One person shouldn't control the whole coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
February 24, 2014, 05:30:06 AM
February 24, 2014, 05:28:25 AM

In terms of first dev holding and dumping majority of coins - it is not undervalued.

If you want this coin to succeed. You need to do something to change the last two.
The only way to have any kind of price increase is find a way to delete all Mogui coins. As far as i know, its not doable without resetting this coin completely.

The problem is i don`t think you can fork it and remove moguis coins. They`re already too much spread. It was tried already once when all coins were in just 3 accs and it didn`t work. Now they`re everywhere.
Relaunch makes no sense too. You would loose everything as there would be a new blockchain.
And then the question is, if we really would restart this coin it could only be etoken2.0 but why should you keep the name when even the first coin has not a good reputation.
Honestly i don`t see the price rising in the next time and i`m not willing to invest a lot of time too.
I`m not a fan of working for moguis profit without earning at least a little for me too. So there will be no new features for a while from me. Because every minute you invest in etoken just makes moguis profit larger.
I think this coin isn`t dead, but at least it`s on the palliative care station.
February 24, 2014, 03:41:00 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 24, 2014, 03:34:54 AM

Activity: 188
February 24, 2014, 01:14:24 AM
Any new news from the dev team? Do we have a plan for growing the community? This coin is so under valued.

+1 price is so low
Activity: 207
February 23, 2014, 11:43:24 PM
Any new news from the dev team? Do we have a plan for growing the community? This coin is so under valued.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 23, 2014, 06:12:43 PM
Not when Mogui is an idiot
Ho
Activity: 73
February 23, 2014, 09:31:22 AM
price for eToken should be 0.05. Wink
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
February 23, 2014, 04:39:12 AM
Thanx for the PM for this giveaway. It is sunday here so now it is the end of that :-) Got more then enough PMs haha.. I start sending eToks this day.
Pages:
Jump to: