Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken]Important announcement eToken - page 8. (Read 52731 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 19, 2014, 06:04:59 AM
Working for free?Whats the bank for then? And where did the payments from it go?
I got in overall 200 etoken and worked more than 100h for etoken.
That`s more or less working for free Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 19, 2014, 06:02:15 AM
Working for free?Whats the bank for then? And where did the payments from it go?
February 19, 2014, 05:43:59 AM
what should i say all the time ?
That i`ve written 10 new lines of code ?
Activity: 27
February 19, 2014, 05:42:20 AM
No news at all. Here you have your issue. Devs not doing that much.
Shame the old dev left, maybe he did wrong, but atleast he was doing something.

Not only dev can help expanding the coin. If you are a holder why don't you promote it? Just waiting for others making you rich or what?

Did it. Bought, promoted.
Community is something but look: people doing work, dev nothing. How you want followers with this kind of answers ? Look the result.
Serious ? We`re doing nothing ? How do you want to know that ?
We ve never chosen to be devs or to run this coin.
This coin was abandoned and then some people stepped up and saved it. It was dead for nearly 2 weeks Wink
I have a working paperwallet but can`t release it because i have no graphics.
We have released a working raspberry pi wallet, i`m working on a game and we`re working on a new website.
But just mjollnir and me are doing things and randy pnut, but i don`t know his current status on what he`s working.
I have a real job and a real life. And i never wanted to run this coin. So i can`t code 8h a day for this coin.
I`ve invested already more than 100h coding for etoken although i don`t even have a lot of etoken.
You really know how to motivate devs working for free to make you rich Wink
We saved this coin for the community that the community can run it on their own. But that just works if people do something for this coin.

And you Jean Bax are doing so much for this coin. Cheesy  How many have you bought and where have you promoted it ?
And what else have you done for this coin ?
If you had done a good job promoting we wouldn`t be where we are Wink
It`s for sure not my job to make you rich.
This is not my coin, this is not mjollnirs coin.
This is a community coin.

And serious, my motivation to do something for this coin isn`t growing when i have to read things like that.

why is it that the only way to get the devs to comment on here is to say something negative about them?
February 19, 2014, 05:36:11 AM

Not only dev can help expanding the coin. If you are a holder why don't you promote it? Just waiting for others making you rich or what?

Community is something but look: people doing work, dev nothing. How you want followers with this kind of answers ? Look the result.
Serious ? We`re doing nothing ? How do you want to know that ?
We ve never chosen to be devs or to run this coin.
This coin was abandoned and then some people stepped up and saved it. It was dead for nearly 2 weeks Wink
I have a working paperwallet but can`t release it because i have no graphics.
We have released a working raspberry pi wallet, i`m working on a game and we`re working on a new website.
But just mjollnir and me are doing things and randy pnut, but i don`t know his current status on what he`s working.
I have a real job and a real life. And i never wanted to run this coin. So i can`t code 8h a day for this coin.
I`ve invested already more than 100h coding for etoken although i don`t even have a lot of etoken.
You really know how to motivate devs working for free to make you rich Wink
We saved this coin for the community that the community can run it on their own. But that just works if people do something for this coin.

And you Jean Bax are doing so much for this coin. Cheesy  How many have you bought and where have you promoted it ?
And what else have you done for this coin ?
If you had done a good job promoting we wouldn`t be where we are Wink
It`s for sure not my job to make you rich.
This is not my coin, this is not mjollnirs coin.
This is a community coin.

And serious, my motivation to do something for this coin isn`t growing when i have to read things like that.

Activity: 32
February 19, 2014, 04:35:50 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 19, 2014, 04:27:17 AM

Activity: 32
February 19, 2014, 04:21:31 AM
Activity: 140
February 18, 2014, 05:17:25 PM
There is a problem with every scarce coin that it is very hard for them to keep a value that makes it profitable. People seems to like buying millions of coins:)

Its all a matter of perspective. At one point I had 200 etoken and it didn't feel like much. But then the price tanked, I bought up to 1800, and I felt like I was loaded because I was remembering a time when they were worth 10x as much.
I then proceeded to lose everything at a blackjack table and now I have zero, but thats a story for another day...
Activity: 770
February 18, 2014, 01:09:52 PM
There is a problem with every scarce coin that it is very hard for them to keep a value that makes it profitable. People seems to like buying millions of coins:)
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
February 18, 2014, 12:51:46 PM
Update It seems they dumped the whole bank. Bank account has a balance of 0

Excuse me?

The bank is still there. In the past you could see i had some questions about how difficult it is to follow transactions. Because when i send 50 coins. The rest of the bank is also send (it looks that way).

It is a little irritating when we fix the coin and are trying to get it back on track that people ask me everytime if i dumped the bank (when a large ammount is showing up at coinedup)

At the moment there is arround 7000 etokens. Rest went to the dev who fixed the coin and other bounties.

Sorry for accusing you then i just got angry when i saw 0 balance Tongue

But if there is actually a bank can't we do something to promote eToken?

I can understand that. It is on 1 main account who is on a secure vm. And 2 smaller ammounts are on the wallets of 2 devs.

The basic promotion thing is difficult. We can not do that anymore on bitcointalk (giveaways). We did some smaller ones at other places. But at the end it is about promotion on twitter and such and bringing up new features. With a paperwallet already tested we do our best. But well we just took the coin out of the bad fork. We never had plans to run a coin. So we make them up where we go. But we are not running away from this coin. Coins like doge, qqcoin are doing well because of the community. Not because there is a dev.

If you have any good idea and need the support of the bank. Just let me know. We can use all the help from the comminity. It is our coin at the end. Who owns eToken is part of Etoken Cheesy
Activity: 686
February 18, 2014, 12:36:42 PM

Excuse me?

The bank is still there. In the past you could see i had some questions about how difficult it is to follow transactions. Because when i send 50 coins. The rest of the bank is also send (it looks that way).

It is a little irritating when we fix the coin and are trying to get it back on track that people ask me everytime if i dumped the bank (when a large ammount is showing up at coinedup)

At the moment there is arround 7000 etokens. Rest went to the dev who fixed the coin and other bounties.

Sorry for accusing you then i just got angry when i saw 0 balance Tongue

But if there is actually a bank can't we do something to promote eToken?
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
February 18, 2014, 12:30:01 PM

Excuse me?

(edit) 7400
February 18, 2014, 12:04:03 PM
February 18, 2014, 11:56:12 AM
yeah we need some big promotion on etoken.
we would like to donate some etoken to help the development of etoken!

There is no reason for donation new devs mined 10K etoken as a bank they should use it for promoting but it seems they are just waiting after somebody to make the coin valuable
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 18, 2014, 11:47:12 AM
yeah we need some big promotion on etoken.
we would like to donate some etoken to help the development of etoken!
Activity: 126
February 18, 2014, 03:05:21 AM
I haven't heard anything about for a while, are we still getting an etok exchange?
Activity: 47
February 18, 2014, 02:55:22 AM
can not see this coin at coinmarketcap now!

108    eToken    $ 45,129    $ 0.18    248,825 ETOK    $ 52    -2.81 %
http://coinmarketcap.com/etok_30.html
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 18, 2014, 12:48:43 AM
can not see this coin at coinmarketcap now!
Activity: 207
February 17, 2014, 10:42:32 PM
Have they removed this from coinmarketcap?
Pages:
Jump to: