Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 12. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It may be that everything seems a bit stopped because we expected the launch of the Eurocoinpay token and the Eurocoin cash, but soon we will see results
I think it is better than they launch the Eurocoin cash as soon as they can, now the market is a little bit recovered
in my opinion it will be at the beginning of 2019 when they launch the Eurocoin cash
before they launch the Eurocoin cash they must list their tokens on exrates and latoken
I think it is better than they launch the Eurocoin cash as soon as they can, now the market is a little bit recovered
in my opinion it will be at the beginning of 2019 when they launch the Eurocoin cash
What will they do after the Eurocoinpay token is on the exchanges and their own exchange is available to be used?
I think that they are going to develop the Alfa or definitive version of the app of Eurocoinpay after their token are on exchanges

here you have the link to a video of a small interview done to the CEO of Eurocoinpay the day of the conference
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0NBRkeXlc4

this is the last video that the Eurocoinpay team posted on their Youtube channel? when did they publish?
at least it's the last video they published in their YouTube channel. It was published a month ago,in November
Activity: 12
What will they do after the Eurocoinpay token is on the exchanges and their own exchange is available to be used?

here you have the link to a video of a small interview done to the CEO of Eurocoinpay the day of the conference

this is the last video that the Eurocoinpay team posted on their Youtube channel? when did they publish?
Does anyone know if the CEO of Eurocoinpay is going to participate in any interview or conference during this week?
they announced The  date and the place when their CEO had participated in any conference or interview
When was the last interview or conference in which the CEO of Eurocoinpay participated?
the last conference where participated the CEO was announced by them in the Telegram group was on December 19
Do you know if there is or will be a video about that last conference in which the CEO of Eurocoinpay participated?

I really do not know. it's better to take a look at Eurocoinpay's YouTube channel to check it
Does anyone know if the CEO of Eurocoinpay is going to participate in any interview or conference during this week?
they announced The  date and the place when their CEO had participated in any conference or interview
When was the last interview or conference in which the CEO of Eurocoinpay participated?
the last conference where participated the CEO was announced by them in the Telegram group was on December 19
Do you know if there is or will be a video about that last conference in which the CEO of Eurocoinpay participated?

I really do not know. it's better to take a look at Eurocoinpay's YouTube channel to check it
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Impressive a wildly popular project Eurocoin! Eurocoin technologies are so innovative that this project can take a leading place in the market of payment systems!  But still I am interested in the previous experience of your development team!?

Activity: 11
 Is there any update about the project of Eurocoinpay related of the multi-cryptocurrency exchange?
Is it known if they have already finished developing the internal exchange of the Eurocoinpay platform?
There have not been any publications about the Eurocoinpay exhibition and the wallet in the last days
what do you mean when you said exhibition of Eurocoinpay? I can't understand what are you talking about
I'm sorry, it's was a mistake.
I wanted to say Eurocoinpay exchange and no exhibition.
Activity: 13
Is it known if they have already finished developing the internal exchange of the Eurocoinpay platform?
There have not been any publications about the Eurocoinpay exhibition and the wallet in the last days
what do you mean when you said exhibition of Eurocoinpay? I can't understand what are you talking about
Pages:
Jump to: