Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 11. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Has anyone received a Eurocoinpay visa in less than a month? have you used it already?
The delivery period of the card is 20 business days, so it takes about a month to arrive
Then it is in the period that they have given us to receive it. I thought I was getting late for the holidays
I received it already but I have not used it yet, do you know if using it and for maintenance there is a commission?
The Eurocoinpay visa card has no use or maintenance fee, so you can use it without any problem
If I'm not mistaken, we can use the Eurocoinpay exchange to trade with your own token, can someone confirm this information?
It is assumed that this will be one of the functions that the exchange will have that will be within the Eurocoinpay platform
If I'm not mistaken, we can use the Eurocoinpay exchange to trade with your own token, can someone confirm this information?
Activity: 13
Has anyone received a Eurocoinpay visa in less than a month? have you used it already?
The delivery period of the card is 20 business days, so it takes about a month to arrive
Then it is in the period that they have given us to receive it. I thought I was getting late for the holidays
I received it already but I have not used it yet, do you know if using it and for maintenance there is a commission?
I think it is better than they launch the Eurocoin cash as soon as they can, now the market is a little bit recovered
in my opinion it will be at the beginning of 2019 when they launch the Eurocoin cash
before they launch the Eurocoin cash they must list their tokens on exrates and latoken
Exrates is a scam exchange, there 95% of trading volumes are fake. Terrible exchange, only negative emotions.
I tried latoken and it's fine. It's a small exchange but it's running well
do you know if the team of Eurocoinpay will launch the token in other exchanges apart than Exrates and Latoken  soon?
They said in their telegram group that they are not going to list the Eurocoinpay token in other exchanges at the moment
I think it is better than they launch the Eurocoin cash as soon as they can, now the market is a little bit recovered
in my opinion it will be at the beginning of 2019 when they launch the Eurocoin cash
before they launch the Eurocoin cash they must list their tokens on exrates and latoken
Exrates is a scam exchange, there 95% of trading volumes are fake. Terrible exchange, only negative emotions.
do you know if the team of Eurocoinpay will launch the token in other exchanges apart than Exrates and Latoken  soon?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Can we change our Eurocoin tokens for Euricoincash when both of them are availables?
Surely we can change the Eurocoinpay tokens for the refuge cryptocurrency but I think that it is not the best way for their token rises up their value
And what would be the best way for the Eurocoinpay token to be revalued

I had not considered the possibility of keeping Eurocoinpay tokens to see if they go up in value, it's a very good idea
Can we change our Eurocoin tokens for Euricoincash when both of them are availables?
Surely we can change the Eurocoinpay tokens for the refuge cryptocurrency but I think that it is not the best way for their token rises up their value

I read that the Eurocoinpay team are still making transfers in etherscan, does anyone know if this information is correct

Have you seen some news about this? I have not read about this information. I wonder how true it is.
they said that they won't launch the Eurocoin cash  soon in their telegram group a week ago approximately
It may be that everything seems a bit stopped because we expected the launch of the Eurocoinpay token and the Eurocoin cash, but soon we will see results
there are different things. They can launch the Eurocoin cash although rheir token hasn't been listed on exchanges
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Have you seen some news about this? I have not read about this information. I wonder how true it is.
Pages:
Jump to: