Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 28. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If we have any doubt about the project of Eurocoinpay they have a personal attention service and a chat online where they try to solve all our doubts
I've seen the chat online in their website but where is the personal attention service of the platform and project of Eurocoinpay?
I thought that the chat on line and the personal attention service of Eurocoinpay was the same thing, am I wrong?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
can we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay when we download it or have we to wait for using it?
we can't use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay by the moment, I think they will say us when we can start to use it
They have launched the beta version of their mobile application some days ago, you can try it if you want to
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
can we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay when we download it or have we to wait for using it?
we can't use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay by the moment, I think they will say us when we can start to use it
the payments and micropayments throught Eurocoinpay will last 5 or 6 second
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
what are these 19 cryptocurrencies that we can use for paying through the platform of Eurocoinpay? Is there a list in their website or whitepaper?
they published the list of the cryptocurrencies availables to be used in the platform of Eurocoinpay in their Twitter account
If I'm not wrong we can pay and do transactions in the most important cryptocurrencies and in Eurs in the platform of Eurocoinpay
you said that your Revenue model consists of a transaction commission on every payment performed in the platform of Eurocoinpay, which commision will be this?

can you tell me what is the revenue model of the project of Eurocoinpay?
Have you read the lightpaper or the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay? this information is explained there
Activity: 392
How will the mobile application of Eurocoinpay work for the sellers and the commerces? will they have to pay any kind of commission?
How it will be possible that we can do payment with the platform of Eurocoinpay safer, faster and easier that in other platforms?
perhaps  it could be for the integration of blockchain and IOTA Tangle technologies in the platform of Eurocoinpay
you can read about the integration of the IOTA tangle technologie in the platform of Eurocoinpay and all related IOTa in the whitepaper of the project
In your lightpaper there is a telefon number, is this telefon number of the headquarter of the team of Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not on a mistake this telephone number that we can use to make our consults about the project of Eurocoinpay
you can find all the information about the Headquarter of Eurocoinpay in their website
How will the mobile application of Eurocoinpay work for the sellers and the commerces? will they have to pay any kind of commission?
does anyone know if this information is in the website and the whitepaper of the project of Eurocoinpay?
there is an article in the Medium account of Eurocoinpay where they talk about the mobile app for the users and for the commerces
Activity: 350
If we have any doubt about the project of Eurocoinpay they have a personal attention service and a chat online where they try to solve all our doubts
where is this personal attention service and the chat online of Eurocoinpay? Does we have to make a register to use them?
I saw your he links to these services in the website of Eurocoinpay
is this chat online anywhere of the mobile app of Eurocoinpay too?
where is this personal attention service and the chat online of Eurocoinpay? Does we have to make a register to use them?
You can find them in the website of Eurocoinpay, the chat appears when you open their website on a corner in the right side
They have just announced in their telegram group that the Eurocoinpay token will be in the international exchanges on 20th December
Do you know if they are going to publish the exchanges where the Eurocoinpay token will be listed this date too?
the exchanges when the tokens of Eurocoinpay will be listed are exrates and latoken
I read this in your lightpaper ' for every new user our customers bring us, they willget a 20% of the value of the newcomer Token purchases directly transferred to their wallet', does it means that you have a referral program in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
I think that it is something similar because there is a link in the website of Eurocoinpay where we can invite our friends to use their platform
I heard somewhere that there won't be any reward for invite friends to join to the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 294
Will we be able to change and buy cryptocurrencies using fiats in th platform of Eurocoinpay?
I've known that we can use Euros in the platform of Eurocoinpay
we can use Euros and cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay
How will make that people knows  and uses cryptocurrencies through the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
maybe they are going to promote the project of Eurocoinpay with a marketing campaign the next year
if I'm not wrong the CEO and others members of the team of Eurocoinpay have started to promote their platform some weeks ago
Merit: 101
How will make that people knows  and uses cryptocurrencies through the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Do you know if they are going to participate in any conference or roadshow to introduce the platform of Eurocoinpay to the users?
stay tuned to their social media because the CEO of Eurocoinpay is participating in some conferences and interviews talking about their project
para que podriamos usar los usuarios normales la geolocalizacion que hay en la plataforma de Eurocoinpay?
I suppose to find commerces that accept payments with cryptocurrencies because they use the platform and the app of Eurocoinpay
para que podriamos usar los usuarios normales la geolocalizacion que hay en la plataforma de Eurocoinpay?
The geolocation that the commerces can use to find users can users use it also or is it only a benefit for the commerces that work with the Eurocoinpay platform?
The gift cards that we can get by exchanging them for Eurocoinpay tokens are a great gift this Christmas for our loved ones
Will there be any way to see or hear the conference that the CEO of Eurocoinpay will give on December 19 online?
Pages:
Jump to: