Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 23. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Is this a steibl coin? How is USDT only Euro? Wow, if this is so super, there was a lack of such a project!
do you mean if the token of Eurocoinpay is a stable coin or are you asking about the refuge cryptocurrency?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
will we be able to pay for services like the gym or in gas stations with our debit card of eurocoinpay?
we will be able to do it because the platform of Eurocoinpay will be reality the micropayments with cryptocurrencies
will we be able to make these micropayments with the debit card of Eurocoinpay too?
this is one of the uses of the VISA debit card of Eurocoinpay, if I'm not wrong
Activity: 350
Do you think that the actual market and the cryptomarket are ready for a platform with the characteristics of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
they said in their lightpaper that after work since 2014 in the platform of Eurocoinpay they think that's the correct time to launch their platform internationally
but the steps of the icon and project of Eurocoinpay stared in 2017
you should read the article of the medium account of Eurocoinpay where they talked about the process of creation of their platform
Merit: 10
I've read that the distribution of the Token bought during the ICO of eurocoinpay will be in December and I'd like to know if this information is true, and if this distribution will be at the beginning of December
we must stay tuned to all their next steps and the updates that the team of Eurocoinpay published during the next days and weeks
They are  very active in the telegram group of Eurocoinpay and they are publishing updates in their Twitter account daily
do you know if there is any new article about the project of Eurocoinpay in their Medium account?
they used to publish some articles every week in the Medium account of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 294
I think there are countries where the ICO of Eurocoinpay haven't finished already, is this information true or am I on a mistake?
the ICO of Eurocoinpay finished at 23:59 of 30th November and now we are waiting for the distribution of their tokens
have they publish any date of the distribution of the tokens that we bought during the tokensale of Eurocoinpay?
they are distributing the tokens on the ICO of Eurocoinpay, you should check your wallet
where can we check the results of the Eurocoinpay ?
Activity: 308
I looked for the partners of the project of Eurocoinpay in their website and I cound't find it, does anybody know where can I find the list of their partners?

I also did not find this information. Perhaps the project EurocoinToken has no partners?
Have you read the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay? They talk about their partners and collaborators there
do you know if the gave us the name of the partners of the project of Eurocoinpay although they hadn't published a list of them?
Is there an email or another way where we can talk directly with the members of the team of Eurocoinpay apart than in the telegram group of the project?
if anybody knows or find  the email address of the project of Eurocoinpay could he put it here to me?
I think their email of the Eurocoinpay is in their whitepaper if I'm not wrong
Activity: 392
Is there an email or another way where we can talk directly with the members of the team of Eurocoinpay apart than in the telegram group of the project?
if anybody knows or find  the email address of the project of Eurocoinpay could he put it here to me?
If i'm not wrong the mail address and the telephone number of the project of Eurocoinpay in their website
Activity: 448
Can we change our Eurocoinpay tokens from the wallet where we now have them to the Eurocoinpay wallet when it is available to use it?
Does anybody know what is the starting price of Eurocoinpay tokens or is it still unknown?
Activity: 350
I wanted to know if the wallet of Eurocoinpay is in development as the exchange because they have not said anything about the wallet by the moment
they said in the telegram group of EUrocoinpay that their token will be listed on exrates in the next hours, we must stay tuned
If the Eurocoinpay exchange is in development, when will it be ready to be used  approximately? Will it be in the near future?
Activity: 294
Is it true that the Eurocoinpay token will not be in Latoken until the 24th because its platform is in maintenance? Does anyone can confirm it?
I read that you are developing your exchange so that it works as soon as possible, does it mean that we can trade with the eurocoinpay token in your exchange apart than in exrates and latoken?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I saw the VISA and Mastercard logos on the Eurocoinpay site, has the Eurocoinpay project partnered with them? please let me know the proof of the Eurocoinpay partnership with VISA and Mastercard
I've known that the project of Eurocoinpay has got a VISA debit card but, does anybody know if they have a collaboration or partnership with mastercard?
are the exchange and the wallet of Eurocoinpay working yet with the platform and the app of the project?
Activity: 392
Does anybody know if the tokens of Eurocoinpay is already on exrates and latoken?
What time will the token of Eurocoinpay on exchanges tomorrow approximately?
I think that you should ask for the time when the tokens of Eurocoinpay are on exchanges in their telegram group
Here we have the link to a review of @michmitnick talking about the project of Eurocoinpay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJNNXJLh9I&feature=youtu.be
when and where did the team of Eurocoinpay publish the link of this review about their project?
I saw the link to this review in the Twitter account of Eurocoinpay but I can't remember when did they publish it
Pages:
Jump to: