Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 49. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
can we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay when we download it or have we to wait for using it?
it won't be possible to use their mobile app until the next year but you can download now from the playstore and the website of Eurocoinpay
Perhaps we can use it now in December after they listed the Eurocoinpay tokens on exchanges at 20th of December
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
will we be able to make micropayments instantly with the platform of eurocoinpay? I ask this because in other similar platform it isn't possible make this and it will be a great advantage
I think that I read in theit whitepaper and the lightpaper that they implement the micropayments in their platform of Eurocoinpay and we will be able to use them for paying daily services
These micropayment that we can do in the platform of Eurocoinopay will be very fast, we will be able to do them in less than 15 second
Activity: 392
can we download the app of Eurocoinpay in their website or have we to do download it from the playstore and the applestore?
you can dowload the application of Eurocoinpay with the link of website and in the playstore and the applestore
Activity: 308
What will be the incentives that has got the platform of Eurocoinpay to do that the people uses and recommends your platform?
I think i read that we can earn a percent of the tokens of our referals in Eurocoinpay but I couldn't understan it well
Activity: 294
can we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay when we download it or have we to wait for using it?
If I'm not wrong we have to wait until the tokens are on exchanges to use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay
Although we can download the mobile application of Eurocoinpay from the play store already
If we have any doubt about the project of Eurocoinpay they have a personal attention service and a chat online where they try to solve all our doubts
I've seen the chat online in their website but where is the personal attention service of the platform and project of Eurocoinpay?
we can't use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay by the moment, I think they will say us when we can start to use it
what are these 19 cryptocurrencies that we can use for paying through the platform of Eurocoinpay? Is there a list in their website or whitepaper?
they published the list of the cryptocurrencies availables to be used in the platform of Eurocoinpay in their Twitter account
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How will the mobile application of Eurocoinpay work for the sellers and the commerces? will they have to pay any kind of commission?
How it will be possible that we can do payment with the platform of Eurocoinpay safer, faster and easier that in other platforms?
perhaps  it could be for the integration of blockchain and IOTA Tangle technologies in the platform of Eurocoinpay
How will the mobile application of Eurocoinpay work for the sellers and the commerces? will they have to pay any kind of commission?
does anyone know if this information is in the website and the whitepaper of the project of Eurocoinpay?
If we have any doubt about the project of Eurocoinpay they have a personal attention service and a chat online where they try to solve all our doubts
where is this personal attention service and the chat online of Eurocoinpay? Does we have to make a register to use them?
I saw your he links to these services in the website of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
where is this personal attention service and the chat online of Eurocoinpay? Does we have to make a register to use them?
Activity: 434
They have just announced in their telegram group that the Eurocoinpay token will be in the international exchanges on 20th December
Do you know if they are going to publish the exchanges where the Eurocoinpay token will be listed this date too?
In your lightpaper there is a telefon number, is this telefon number of the headquarter of the team of Eurocoinpay?
if I'm not on a mistake this telephone number that we can use to make our consults about the project of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 434
you said that your Revenue model consists of a transaction commission on every payment performed in the platform of Eurocoinpay, which commision will be this?

can you tell me what is the revenue model of the project of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 350
you said that your Revenue model consists of a transaction commission on every payment performed in the platform of Eurocoinpay, which commision will be this?

if I'm not wrong this commission and others that are in the platform of Eurocoinpay are explaining in their whitepaper
Who are the consultants and ambassadors of the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay? what is their role in the project?
do you know if the information related to their consultants and ambassadors is in their website or anywhere in their whitepaper?
Activity: 294
I read this in your lightpaper ' for every new user our customers bring us, they willget a 20% of the value of the newcomer Token purchases directly transferred to their wallet', does it means that you have a referral program in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
I think that it is something similar because there is a link in the website of Eurocoinpay where we can invite our friends to use their platform
Will we be able to change and buy cryptocurrencies using fiats in th platform of Eurocoinpay?
I've known that we can use Euros in the platform of Eurocoinpay
Who are the key collaborators of the project of Eurocoinpay apart than IBM company? Where is this information explained?
I've read this information about the key partners of the project of Eurocoinpay in their whitepaper, you should have it a look
do you know if the list of their key partners is in the lightpaper too?
Pages:
Jump to: