Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 50. (Read 31512 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Who are the key collaborators of the project of Eurocoinpay apart than IBM company? Where is this information explained?
I've read this information about the key partners of the project of Eurocoinpay in their whitepaper, you should have it a look
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
How will make that people knows  and uses cryptocurrencies through the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Do you know if they are going to participate in any conference or roadshow to introduce the platform of Eurocoinpay to the users?
Is it true that are  technical counsellors from IBM working and collaborating in the process of creation of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
where can I find more information about the partnership of Eurocoinpay and IBM?
Activity: 308
How will make that people knows  and uses cryptocurrencies through the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
maybe they are going to promote the project of Eurocoinpay with a marketing campaign the next year
Merit: 101
Can Eurocoinpay be used in any type of establishment and locality? Will I only accept online payment or will there be a machine to process payments?
we can use Eurocoinpay to pay in the commerce that accept this way of payment, and we can get a VISA debir card of Eurocoinpay to make our payments and micropayments
It's a physical card that you can ask for this in the website of Eurocoinpay an receive in your home in two or three weeks approximately
how and where can we ask for the Visa debit card of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 434
Can Eurocoinpay be used in any type of establishment and locality? Will I only accept online payment or will there be a machine to process payments?
we can use Eurocoinpay to pay in the commerce that accept this way of payment, and we can get a VISA debir card of Eurocoinpay to make our payments and micropayments
and can we do the payments in cryptocurrencies and Fiats in the platform of Eurocoinpay or only in Fiats?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
you said in your whitepaper that in the platform of Eurocoinpay that the frees will be lower there, what will be the fees in your platform?
some commissions will be very small and other transaction won't have any commission in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 434
Interesting altcoin. I will take it into consideration.
you will be able to buy some on exchanges since 20th of December when the Eurocoinpay tokens will be lested on them
Activity: 350
I am attracted to the project Eurocoinpay, impressive partners, the results achieved, but I did not understand, you do not plan to release your own coin? And in General, are there any promotions and giveaways?
what kind of promotions and giveaways do you think that they could make as promotions of the project of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 322
could it be inviting them to use and try the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 294
Do you mean  If All type of commerces will it be able to use the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Which actual market barriers will you overcome in the platform of Eurocoinpay? where can I find the explanation of this?
when you ask about market barrier related with the platform of Eurocoinpay, what do you mean?
Will we be able to change and buy cryptocurrencies using fiats in th platform of Eurocoinpay?
I think we will be able to use Euros in the platform of Eurocoinpay but I'm not sure if we could use another Fiat there
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I am attracted to the project Eurocoinpay, impressive partners, the results achieved, but I did not understand, you do not plan to release your own coin? And in General, are there any promotions and giveaways?
Will we be able to change and buy cryptocurrencies using fiats in th platform of Eurocoinpay?
what Fiats will be availables in the platform and exchange of the Eurocoinpay?
What do you mean when you said that youhave designed your ecosystem for offer to they cryptousers all over the world an integral service?
I think that it means that the team of Eurocoinopay had created their platform to could be used for anyone and anywhere
do you know if I can read more information about the ecosystem of Eurocoinpay in their whitepaper or lightpaper?
I've read all the information about the ecosystem of Eurocoinpay in their lightpaper

I do not understand what it means to use the platform for anyone and anywhere.
Any cryptocurrency project can be used for for anyone and anywhere.
no, I'm not agree. They are plaforms and sites that have got territorial restrictions, but Eurocoinpay hadn't any restriction
What will be the fees, comissions and taxes when we trade with the eurocointoken in your exchange? where can  see this information?
If I'm not in a mistake you can find this information easily in the website of Eurocoinpay and in their whitepaper too
but I'd read that there were transactions and other things that we can do in Eurocoinpay that have a very low fees or haven't got any commissions
I thought it was they the virtue they are here, there are many advantages that can be taken from here, other than the Commission system low payment, coins they make ECH can help owners to avoid the fluktuai, because its value will be flat or do not change.
they had tried to avoid and solve the actual problems that we can find in the actual market with the platform of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 91
What do you mean when you said that youhave designed your ecosystem for offer to they cryptousers all over the world an integral service?
I think that it means that the team of Eurocoinopay had created their platform to could be used for anyone and anywhere
do you know if I can read more information about the ecosystem of Eurocoinpay in their whitepaper or lightpaper?
I've read all the information about the ecosystem of Eurocoinpay in their lightpaper

I do not understand what it means to use the platform for anyone and anywhere.
Any cryptocurrency project can be used for for anyone and anywhere.
What will be the fees, comissions and taxes when we trade with the eurocointoken in your exchange? where can  see this information?
If I'm not in a mistake you can find this information easily in the website of Eurocoinpay and in their whitepaper too
but I'd read that there were transactions and other things that we can do in Eurocoinpay that have a very low fees or haven't got any commissions
I know for example that the change of cryptocurrencies into the refuge token of Eurocoinpay has got 1% of comission
Pages:
Jump to: