Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 61. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
can we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay when we download it or have we to wait for using it?
it won't be possible to use their mobile app until the next year but you can download now from the playstore and the website of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
will we be able to make micropayments instantly with the platform of eurocoinpay? I ask this because in other similar platform it isn't possible make this and it will be a great advantage
I think that I read in theit whitepaper and the lightpaper that they implement the micropayments in their platform of Eurocoinpay and we will be able to use them for paying daily services
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
can we download the app of Eurocoinpay in their website or have we to do download it from the playstore and the applestore?
Activity: 392
What will be the incentives that has got the platform of Eurocoinpay to do that the people uses and recommends your platform?
Activity: 448
can we use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay when we download it or have we to wait for using it?
If I'm not wrong we have to wait until the tokens are on exchanges to use the mobile application of Eurocoinpay
Activity: 350
what are these 19 cryptocurrencies that we can use for paying through the platform of Eurocoinpay? Is there a list in their website or whitepaper?
How it will be possible that we can do payment with the platform of Eurocoinpay safer, faster and easier that in other platforms?
How will the mobile application of Eurocoinpay work for the sellers and the commerces? will they have to pay any kind of commission?
If we have any doubt about the project of Eurocoinpay they have a personal attention service and a chat online where they try to solve all our doubts
Activity: 294
They have just announced in their telegram group that the Eurocoinpay token will be in the international exchanges on 20th December
you said that your Revenue model consists of a transaction commission on every payment performed in the platform of Eurocoinpay, which commision will be this?
Merit: 101
In your lightpaper there is a telefon number, is this telefon number of the headquarter of the team of Eurocoinpay?
Who are the consultants and ambassadors of the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay? what is their role in the project?
I read this in your lightpaper ' for every new user our customers bring us, they willget a 20% of the value of the newcomer Token purchases directly transferred to their wallet', does it means that you have a referral program in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Who are the key collaborators of the project of Eurocoinpay apart than IBM company? Where is this information explained?
Is it true that are  technical counsellors from IBM working and collaborating in the process of creation of the platform of Eurocoinpay?
How will make that people knows  and uses cryptocurrencies through the project and the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Can Eurocoinpay be used in any type of establishment and locality? Will I only accept online payment or will there be a machine to process payments?
we can use Eurocoinpay to pay in the commerce that accept this way of payment, and we can get a VISA debir card of Eurocoinpay to make our payments and micropayments
It's a physical card that you can ask for this in the website of Eurocoinpay an receive in your home in two or three weeks approximately
Activity: 350
Can Eurocoinpay be used in any type of establishment and locality? Will I only accept online payment or will there be a machine to process payments?
we can use Eurocoinpay to pay in the commerce that accept this way of payment, and we can get a VISA debir card of Eurocoinpay to make our payments and micropayments
Pages:
Jump to: