Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EurocoinToken (ECT) - Give usability to your cryptocurrencies day to day - page 65. (Read 31510 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think that it will be fine if the CEO of the project of Eurocoinpay will do a videochat online with the investors and users of the project to solve their doubts
Have you planned a marketing campaign to promote the project of Eurocoinpay? Will you participate in any conference or roadshow?
Activity: 392
Are you going to update the roadmap of the project of Eurocoinpay and add more steps to it in a near future?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I'd like to know who are the partners of Eurocoinpay and what is their role in the project of Eurocoinpay? Where can I find this information?
Can anybody tell me what will be the commissions when we will change our cryptocurrencies for refuge tokens in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Will we be able to invite our friends to try the platform of Eurocoinpay? Will we receive any reward or bonus for every new users that we send to Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 294
What will be the comissions for change our cryptocurrencies into the refuge tokens in the Eurocoinpay?
Will it be any benefits and comissions for the trading of cryptocurrencies in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Merit: 101
How will it be the financial transactions between Eurocoinpay and the Client in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 434
Will we be able to do  Bank transfers to the enabled accounts for that purpose in the platform of Eurocoinpay?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Some people have talked about a Lightpaper that is easy to understand that the whitepaper of Eurocoinpay, but I can't find it anywhere, can anybody give me the link to their lightpaper?
You can find the link to their lightpaper easily in the website of Eurocoinpay, you have to click when it is a button called light list
Can I send tokens and cryptocurrencies through the Eurocoinpay platform to another user of your platform?
How and where can we make the register as user of the Eurocoinpay platform? If we had done the register in the platform, have we to make another register to use your mobile app?
Is the company Eurocoin Broker S.A. the creator of the platform and the token of Eurocoinpay? Where is the headquarter of this company?
Activity: 434
What have the exchange that is in the platform of Eurocoinpay different to other similar exchanges that are working already?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Is the project of Eurocoinpain focusing in any part of the planet concretaly or do you want to launch it all over the world?
Activity: 322
How will be the proccess of payment through the mobile phone with the application of eurocoinpay?
What are the comissions when we trade in the exchange of Eurocoinpay? Will them be lower depending on the cryptocurrency that we change?
Can I change, buy and sell my Eurocoin token? when and where will I be able to change, buy and sell my eurocoin tokens?
Activity: 294
What is the relationship between IOTA Tangle and the platform of Eurocoinpay? Can anybody explain me that?
Pages:
Jump to: