Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 120. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I really like evencoin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining. There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.
Why are so sure about this coin? I like what evencoin developers offer to crypto enthusiasts but I have some doubts also. Can you name most interesting features? I really want to know your opinion about it, please.
Well, I can say that evencoin provides the easiest way for mining. Miners don’t need to buy a lot of useless and expensive equipment or materials. It is a great decision for beginners and people who don’t want to lose time and money.
I agree that it is very interesting. I read the white paper and I know about it. I just think that mining for 15 years is very ambitious and hard to make real.
I don’t think so. You need to see more details. There is explained why developers decided about the 15 years of mining. It is calculated and it is a perfect term that will fulfill all requests. Formula is written in the white paper.
Maybe you are right. I think I became very meticulous because I lost some money. Some projects look flawless but they won’t bring profits that were announced. Perhaps I need to be more attentive.
You are absolutely right. It isn’t dangerous. I guess you just need to read some reviews, information from social media and communicate with other community members. I think it will be useful for you and you will be able to make conclusions.
Activity: 406
I really like evencoin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining. There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.
Why are so sure about this coin? I like what evencoin developers offer to crypto enthusiasts but I have some doubts also. Can you name most interesting features? I really want to know your opinion about it, please.
Well, I can say that evencoin provides the easiest way for mining. Miners don’t need to buy a lot of useless and expensive equipment or materials. It is a great decision for beginners and people who don’t want to lose time and money.
I agree that it is very interesting. I read the white paper and I know about it. I just think that mining for 15 years is very ambitious and hard to make real.
I don’t think so. You need to see more details. There is explained why developers decided about the 15 years of mining. It is calculated and it is a perfect term that will fulfill all requests. Formula is written in the white paper.
Maybe you are right. I think I became very meticulous because I lost some money. Some projects look flawless but they won’t bring profits that were announced. Perhaps I need to be more attentive.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Straight-up staggered by the amount of positivity in this thread, I really love the vibes here because many other altcoin communities come off as overly negative, they cry and moan about every single thing, great to see that EvenCoin enthusiasts are better than that.
Activity: 364
Many projects do not lead their Twitter in favor of other, more accessible sources of information. For example, the project team writes articles on the Medium!
Link to the medium, which is posted in the information post does not work! If you try to find the page of the medium in Google, then you can lose a lot of time
Q.E.D! The team needs to work on the information component
Activity: 132
i cant find any information about evencoin here. i think all info about it should be posted here not until we visit the website.
Activity: 210
Many projects do not lead their Twitter in favor of other, more accessible sources of information. For example, the project team writes articles on the Medium!
Link to the medium, which is posted in the information post does not work! If you try to find the page of the medium in Google, then you can lose a lot of time
Activity: 238
This is not an argument to not keep the information resources of the project, especially if there are links on the site and in other places, such as the forum
I agree. EvenCoin is an old and attractive investment project. The project team almost a year ago hosted a grand ICO! But this is not a reason
Activity: 210
This is not an argument to not keep the information resources of the project, especially if there are links on the site and in other places, such as the forum
The team of this project decided to report on the results of its work in a different way. I do not see the need for twitter, because I do not consider it convenient
excellent! Where can I see how the project has improved over time? Only by reading the articles on the project website!
I find it fair to note the fact that the roadmap that is posted on the site is being executed, the project team should follow it exactly
This is not enough. I agree that the project has few information guides, as it is quite old and implemented almost all the planned road map projects
The team of this project decided to report on the results of its work in a different way. I do not see the need for twitter, because I do not consider it convenient
excellent! Where can I see how the project has improved over time? Only by reading the articles on the project website!
I find it fair to note the fact that the roadmap that is posted on the site is being executed, the project team should follow it exactly
Why is the project tweet so empty? I thought that now any information guide turns into a tweet and thus the community has a constant interest in the success of the project
I think that Evencoin is a very promising project. Stable and profitable mining project are in demand on the current cryptomarket. Guarantee of 15 years of mining is very inspiring. I am sure that it will be on the top.
Evencoin share a nice idea but there are many people that doubts about its future. I guess it is too ambitious to guarantee mining for 15 ears. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Why people should be sure about Evencoin?
Well, I guess it is private choice of every person but evencoin’s developers are enough experienced and well-educated to design a stable coin. This crypto currency can become a strong competitive for others existing coins. I think it is only a matter of time
I hope that you are right and it will become obvious really soon. By the way, do you know why developers decided that there is a possibility to mine for 15 years? I still don’t understand this certain term.
It is written in their white paper. Encoin’s team designed a special formula that confirms such affirmations. You need to reread the white paper if you don’t remember about these details.
Ok. I want to see it. I think developers have done a great job. Can you tell the paragraph where it is written? I don’t want to lose much time for research. 
Here is the link for the white paper. http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
You can find needed information in 5th paragraph, on the 11th page. I hope it will assure you that evencoin has serious background to improve the mining process.

I really expect that evencoin will be able give to miners everything that they promise to give. This project could become a great source of profits for everyone but only if it is done with a clear vision on current market situation
I think that evencoin’s team knows what it is doing. They’ve already showed a nice result and I’m sure that they will continue their activity. Community needs to support this coin.
I agree with you about the community. I think it is an important part of any project development. Only community can change something in the project management and I hope it will help evencoin to become really great.
Jump to: